Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 5:46 PM Post #11
Arcadia looked up at him and realized he was now wolf. She let out a quiet sigh of relief.. She had fear that he might be a vampire but instead just a shape shifter. Her Ice Fairy magic could hold up against one wolf. She was preparing herself to fight just in case this guy decided to kill her. She still couldn't stand up. She must have busted her leg pretty bad. "Please help" she asked and began the process of building her wings. She had to be still to build then because of how fragile they were.. She hoped this guy could hold off these wolves long enough for her to be able to fly away.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/27/2013 at 5:55 PM Post #12
((I FINALLY made a character...))
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 5:33 AM Post #13
Septer shuffled away slightly from the winged man. She may of wanted to die but this guy now terrifed her...if he swung Inu so easily...h-how would he murder her?!
Inu groaned and touched his head where he had hit the tree. He growled and walked up to the angel like guy...he raised his fist and slammed it down hard in the back of the guy's neck.
Septer squealed in fright, knowing if she was left with Inu...he was gonna take his frustration out on her!

---------------------

Devi giggled. " Nice fangs! Guessing your a thousand year old vampire? " she giggled again. " and I'm Devi! " she smiled sweetly again. " Your not going to hurt me are you? " she asked, her voice taking on a sad and sweeter tone.
Sinner hissed at Jame's raven. Coming towards it. Sinner would happly eat the raven and the guy's hand.

---------------------

Jay shuddered slightly at the witch. " A-a witch? H-how nice... " she stammered. She started backing away, knowing full well what a witch could do to her...

---------------------

Koda let out a long howl. The wolves howled back in response, relising this was another wolf's territory and he wasn't gonna let them in. He saw some wolves start leaving but six lurched forward. Koda snarled and rushed forward, he had a a advantage with him knowing tac-tics but their was more of them.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 8:17 AM Post #14
Kyro looked normal. Besides the two wolf ears poking from her head. And besides she was a werewolf. Okay, fine. She didn't look normal at all. To humans at least. In this world of nightmares, monsters, and death, no thing was normal. She let out a howl. She opened her mouth wide and bit into the now dead human. The taste of blood, oh wonderful blood. She licked her lips and bit deeper. She tore out a bone. This isn't too bad. She thought. Yeah right. You know just how bad it is, dog breath! Her conscience said back.
"I'm just trying to make the best of it!" She said out loud. She concentrated on her beloved human form. But her stomach said eat. She let out another howl, this time sad and lonely.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:29 AM Post #15
Jay really hated her name. Jason Philips. That was a boy's name! Too bad she couldn't just ask the social security and change it. But right now that wasn't her biggest concern. Right now, she was worrying about the vampire hot on her heels. She heard him running behind her. She was tired. Man, those vampires never give up. She thought bitterly. She was slowing. Her legs started to ache. She spotted a tree she could climb, if she could climb it. She used to be able to not to fear anything. But now, she was even afraid of heights! She took a deep breath, and ran faster into an alley. She spotted the vampire closing in. She was stuck. But not yet. But she was too scared to try. She took another deep breath and ducked down low and tried going under the vampire's legs. But the vampire turned around quickly and grabbed her. She screamed.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:31 AM Post #16
Zach let out a groan, this guys punches hurt. He stood up straight rubbed the back of his neck. He wondered why this girl meant so much to him. He raised his fist and slammed it as hard as he could into the soul suckers jaw. He wasn't sure if the snap he heard was the suckers jaw or one to two of his fingers. He was trying to scare this guy away. He wanted to seem tougher than he actually was. In reality him and the soul sucker are an even match.. He wasn't sure if the girl on the ground was a night creature or human but a little help right now would be nice. He couldn't understand why she backed away. If she hadn't they could have been gone by now.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:37 AM Post #17
Kyro stopped howling and finally got her arms to stop being hairy. Her legs started getting less furry, too. Her teeth returned to normal size and her tail shrank. But she kept the ears. The taste of blood was still fresh in her mouth. She glanced at the dead boy and felt like she would puke. She had really ate that guy. Even after a long time of being a werewolf, she still couldn't adjust to her meals. "Revenge! Here boy!" She called. Her Irish wolfhound bounded over to her and licked her face. Revenge knocked her down. "Let's go, boy." She said happily. She walked and saw someone fighting a soul eater. "Need help?!" She yelled.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:43 AM Post #18
James grabbed his raven and cupped it in his hands so it couldn't fly away. "I'm only nineteen years old. Recently just turned about eighteen years ago." He said and gave her a crooked grin. He knew he wasn't a very old and powerful vampire but you also had to look out for newborns. They were pretty powerful to. He shook his head to her next question. "Nah.. I don't really kill things unless I am in danger. I usually just feed a little and leave..." He slowly caught on to what he said. What if this girll thought he was trying to feed off of her. "But I'm not here to feed. I saw you um, you were watching the wolves and werewolves fight and you looked like you um... Were having fun. So i hoped that you wouldnt of minded if i joined". He said looking away embarressed.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:47 AM Post #19
Zach looked over his shoulder at the girl yelling at him. Hhe wasn't sure if he could bring an innocent into this. "No! Go away!" He yelled he knew momentarily let his guard down and hoped the soul sucker wouldn't take advantage. Its not polite to hit someone while there back is turned.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:52 AM Post #20
Tamika looked up at the girl backing away. "For Pete sakes. I'm not going to hut you. If I wanted to hurt you I would have by now." She muttered. "Also I wouldn't leave just yet." She said and smiled. She knew there was a vampire a and a very scared girl closing in. She wanted to help but she wasn't sure yet. "There is a vampire just on the other aide of his alley." She said and went back to digging in the trash for dead rats.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.