Threads: 1
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 4:20 PM Post #11
Can I join and can someone help me create a character for the roplay
Sp00ns
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 75
Posted: 11/15/2021 at 9:58 AM Post #12
^^" is this still open to join? I made a character when the thread was newer but then I closed the tab and just forgot

I made both a student and a mathematics teacher ?
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 4/10/2022 at 8:32 PM Post #13
hey is this open would love to join :)
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 4/18/2022 at 3:07 PM Post #14
Name: Dalia Northrop

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality:Bi

Relationship Status: Single

Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Senior

Electives: Cooking

Species: grey and black calico anthro/werewolf

Abilities: Werewolf form, werewolf healing, getting fur everywhere, keen senses, lots of shedding, immunity to silver, fur everywhere, magic when she's not in her werewolf form, fur everywhere when she is...

Appearance:

Personality: Dalia is kind and very much so a tease, not to mention an insatiable prankster. Nothing dangerous, but still. The best way to locate her pranks is the piles of shed fur.

Backstory: Dalia was born on a different dimension, whisked away when she was still a newborn, though she doesn't know this. She has been raised here all her life, going to school with the same group of kids that she was with in Kindergarten. She has a pretty boring life otherwise, though.

Other: Uniform 2
Edited By Baseunclesam on 4/18/2022 at 3:07 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/22/2022 at 8:33 PM Post #15
Welp Ive decided to break down and do it-

Name: Scarlet Daniel
Pronouns: She/Them
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single, though looking for a relationship
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): Freshman
Electives: Cooking
Species: Neko? (I'm aware it's like a cat girl, but Scarlet is a wolf so...)
Abilities: She has 2 forms, one closer to looking like a human, and the other resembling a fox
Appearance: Human:

Wolf:

Personality: Scarlet is seen as one who seeks to know a little about a lot of different things. She seems to be driven more by their interests and passions, and less by their mastery of these interests. They seek to advance their breadth of knowledge at a relatively shallow level. Scarlet is also clever, curious and quick.
Backstory: (IS it possible to work on this later?)
Other: I choose outfit number two
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 4/25/2022 at 8:32 PM Post #16
Edit : i should have checked the date it was made lol, it was at the top of the list so i though it was new. Ignore if this is close

Name: Vitan Laroume
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: bi
Relationship Status: single
Year (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): freshman
Electives: Foreign Language, Art, Business
Species: Kelpie
Abilities: asside from shapeshifting into a more horse like form, he can breath underwater, have an enhenced stamina and strengh. As a kelpie, he prefer to eat his meat raw, let just say he can eat preaty mutch anything raw and not have issue, he dosnt have a sense of taste tho.
Appearance:

Personality: Rash, stuborn and very brutaly honest would be a good way to describe how he come off to people. He have often been told to be nicer to others in the past, somthing he alwais scoff at. Of course he isnt a bad kid by any mean, be nice to him and he'll most likely be alright to be around, he wont lie to you tho. He just dont realy see the point into lying to make anybody happy just so that others stop labelling him as mean. Well, he himself have to admit he have a bit of a temper, he isnt agressive about it per say tho, he just leave or tell whoever is testing him to stop, usualy by telling them exactly what he think of them with no filters at all.

Backstory:
There isnt mutch to say, at least from his perspective, about his past. He alwais had issue making, or more precisely keeping, friends he bearly get along with his two older siblings. It was a bit of a last resort for his parents to send him to this school, trying to break the bad habit that they had unadvertedly created by alwais comparing him to his brothers. If he fail to change or get expell for his actions, he knew they woud disown him on the spot, it's a bit harsh but hey, that's how they alwais were, extremely demanding of their childreens. It dosnt bother him mutch anymore, realy, at least that's what it look like to anyone who ask, he even managed to lie to himself tho his subconcient would beg otherwhise.

Other: uniform B
Edited By Cian on 4/30/2022 at 9:06 AM.
Skyeclockwork
Level 41
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/13/2022 at 5:33 PM Post #17
name: xavier blackbelle
pronouns: he him
sexuality: gay
relationship status: single
year: freshman
elective: drama
species: he is a hybrid with wolf ears and tail and wings
abilities: teleportation and wolf transformation
appearance: he has red fluffy long hair and red eyes
personality: he is shy and mostly keeps to himself
backstory: he was born a omega into a broken family his mom was nice but his father was abusive mentally and physically to him and his 4 older siblings
other: uniform 1
Edited By Skyeclockwork on 5/14/2022 at 9:15 PM.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 5/14/2022 at 7:11 PM Post #18
ayo why is this still at the top of the list this was literally made in 2021-
i ditched this roleplay a while ago and planned on waiting until it fell down into the pile of forgetten roleplay ideas but people are still interested???
Edited By Yamii on 5/14/2022 at 7:12 PM.
Skyeclockwork
Level 41
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/14/2022 at 9:14 PM Post #19
yeah I would love to join I already posted my sign-up
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 5/14/2022 at 11:12 PM Post #20
sort of ...? i was mostly looking for a group rp since there isnt mutch of those anymore and this was at the top of the list for some raisons, i forgot to check the rp date of creation when making the reply lol. Tbh i was starting to look for ideas to make somthing myself at this point XD.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.