Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 4:35 AM Post #191
She blinked. "I suppose that could work. It's worth a try at least."

She piled the rest of the dirty armour into one of the empty crates before grabbing the handles and hefting it into the river. Water flowed through the gaps in the crate and out the other side, carrying dirt and debris with it.

Pulling it back out she sifted through the armour. "Y'know, I think it worked." She looked up at the other dragon, a half-smile on her face. "Thanks." She then began putting the crates on her cart. "Better get this lot back then."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 4:44 AM Post #192
"Oh. Yes," she stammered, sure that there was something else she could have said. Something popped into her head. "Thanks." It was better than nothing.

Now that he was gone the only sounds came from the swirling sands and his departing wingbeats. She let herself smile a bit - today she had learned a lot, and she had a full belly and the strength that brought to go with it.

She downed as much of the rest of the meat as she could before burying what was rest of the carcasses under the sand. It was getting dark, so she decided that she would treat herself to a little flight high up above the city. She leapt up and shot toward the clouds, soon only the barest shadow against the sky.
Weaveroflies
Level 69
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 7:21 AM Post #193
Irylin drank from the river slowly, smiling as his thirst faded away. He walked back into the kingdom to give his wings a small break. Once he got inside, he began to explore the streets in search of any of the dragons he knew.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:02 AM Post #194
"No not rebels. We worship Sithis. We lived in the stronghold before the empire came. I hatched in the desert and they took me in. Taught me their ways. They were my family."

The dragonet had brought back her ladle. Doof... Food? "I wasn't making food little one. I was brewing useful elixirs and such." Cesura gently took her to ladle back and stirring her concoction. It was greyish and there wasn't much of it. That didn't matter.

Cesura began piling all of her belts and pouches in a corner. She was tired and they were heavy. They also needed to be sorted and restocked.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:46 AM Post #195
"Sithis?" Vernik wondered, that must be a dragon god or something "Who is that?"
He watched her work, finaly standing after awhile, his legs still sore, to offer help "You need help?"

Mali sighed and sat down, saying in a sad voice "Doof... doooof," Finally she stood up and looked at the grey liquid, pointing at it curiously, wanting to try it, it looked like water and boy was she thirsty.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 11:06 AM Post #196
"Sithis, also known as Padomay, the embodiment, and personification of chaos, change, and the Void. In lamens terms: The god of death. There are some vails over there." She said pointing, "Can you hand them to me? Hey hey hey you can't eat that. It doesn't taste good and it will most definitely make you sick."
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 11:12 AM Post #197
"God of death?" Vernik echoed looking just a tad confused as he went and did what he was told, handing the vials he had found to her, his mind racing with unnecessary thoughts.

Mali frowned and pulled back, giving Cesura huge puppy dog eyes "Doof?" She asked as she walked up to stand beside Cesura, pulling her tail gently "Tewar?"
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 11:48 AM Post #198
Cesura handled the vails gently. You could tell she had done this before. She scooped the liquid into the vails and put them on the table. She put small corks in each one, "I might have some food in the cabinets..." She looked around before coming up with a biscuit, "This is all I have kiddo. Sorry." She handed Mali the biscuit.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 12:20 PM Post #199
"Doof!" Mali said excitedly grabbing the biscuit and stuffing it in her mouth, giving Cesura a worshipping look before holding her tail and following her.

"I think Mali likes you," Vernik offered the fact, giving Cesura a uneasy grin, he missed Lazi already, but losing her was all his fault "What does the liquid do?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 12:31 PM Post #200
Elenor swooped down and landed silently by the administrator's building. She watched it some nights, wondering what was going on inside. If perhaps, in some other world if things had been different, she might have been one of the dragons in there. Doing something she was meant to do and could do.

There was another reason she came here, though. She waited until the guards finished their circuit round the building and went in. This was the time that, every night, the shift changed. It gave her enough time to slither over to the iron grate she always came to.

Something was different this time though and she knew it immediately. The scent of the dragon she was visiting was old, and a newer one replaced it. Female. Everything was all off. What completed the complete wrongness was that a white dragon about her age sleeping on the hay bed that was not hers.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Where is he?

"You," she hissed through the grate, trying to wake the slumbering dragon. Her gaze darted from side to side as she checked that there wasn't anyone else around. "What are you doing here?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.