Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 21 1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 12:55 PM Post #201
"I think so," Cesura said she giggled at the dragonet holding her tail, "The liquid makes a thick smoke when set alight. Useful to disorient your enemies or create an opening to escape. So what happened to you and Lazi?"
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 4:52 PM Post #202
Lazi was walking through the woods, having a great time alone, there where trees and plenty of food, if only this was real, she thought.
Then she heard it, a voice and she was yanked out of her dreams and into a harsh reality. She looked up slowly, about to yell at the dragon who had disturbed her, then she paused as the dragon asked something stupid "What are you doing here?"
Lazi stared at her, tilting her head, very confused, was the dragon stupid? She was here because her brother had been an idiot... wait, this random dragon wouln't know that.
"Hello?" She said nervously, not wanting this strange dragon to leave "I was put here... by some guards," how else could she explain this, she was in a prison cell, was there anything else that needed to be said?

Vernik froze, a guarded look instantly appearing on his face, this dragon had no right to poke into his life!
"She got taken," He said simply, looking away in a cold fashion, not wanting to talk to this dragon no more, he didn't like it when dragons poked into his personal life "Nothing else needs to be said."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 9:05 PM Post #203
Skaaul nod and smirk playfully. " Say, i didn't caugh your name earlyer, mind telling me what it is ?" He had exited the water and was now shaking the water off from his wings as he spoke. He was glad he was able to control his mouth and didn't say the wrong thing again, at least from his prespective.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 9:04 AM Post #204
"Right. Sorry." She said at his guarded look. The words almost felt wrong in her mouth, "I didn't mean to pry... You and Mali can stay here until tomorrow if you like. I wouldn't mind." She turned to her pouches and satchels, laying them out in front of her. She chose a few custom belts from the shelf and began sorting through them. She didn't need any un-needed weight for the mission tomorrow. She looked over at Mali, "Want to help me?"
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 10:20 AM Post #205
"Ya," Mali said cheerfully coming to sit next to her, looking at all the pouches that lay here and there, so many!
Mali watched Cesura work, unsure of how to help, feeling unsure of herself in the new environment.
"Doof!" She said thinking aloud, hoping the other would understand "Doof ta mohe!"

Vernik paused, realizing how rude he had been, she deserved it, he thought only to shoot that thought down, he didn't need to be that rude.
"Sorry, it's just my fault she was taken," He admitted burying his talons in his face, hiding the stray tears that where starting to fall down "I... I hope she's okay..."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 10:48 AM Post #206
She realised her question was irrelevant, and the other dragon appeared confused as well. But she had to know where he was. She needed his advice again, like she did every day. Needed someone to talk to, to help her and understand her.

And now he was gone.

Don't think like that, she silently growled at herself. Find out where he went before you jump to conclusions.

She sorted out what she needed to know in her head and spoke. "Was the cell empty when you got here, and do you know who was here before and what happened to them?"

Elenor looked around herself again. Still nothing. Good.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 10:54 AM Post #207
"I understand your concern. I wish I could do more..." She started taking things out of pouches, "Mali you can grab some pouches and gently take the stuff out of them. Then you can put them in that pile." She pointed to the pile she was making with the recovered items.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 11:01 AM Post #208
She glanced back as she took hold of the cart, a small smile on her face. "I don't know how my superiors would react if they knew I'd been associating with common folk," she said, humour and sarcasm mixing in together. "But you can call me Pathminder, should you ever see me around. And I will be."

Pathminder trotted off toward the administerial palace. "I don't mean to be rude, but don't follow me. Seriously - if I'm seen mixing with others by others of the Empire then it won't end well for me. But again, you may see me around."

She turned away from Skaaul to face where she was going and promptly knocked into another icy-white dragon with black horns. "S'cuse me, sir," she said, cheerily but briefly as she backed up and went round Irylin, carrying on her way.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 3:52 PM Post #209
Lazi watched her, like I would know, she screamed in her head before thinking, how could she get this dragon to let her out?
"I'm not sure, I just woke up here... is there someone your looking for? Is there any chance you could let me out," She asked hopefully watching the dragon carefully, this dragon better not be a guard or urrrgggghhhh...

Vernik nodded slowly, quickly wiping away the tears, what was wrong with him, he showed weakness, idiot!

Mali smiled and started slowly unpack the pouches and put them away like she was told, itching to show Cesura something. She tried to stay still, squirming where she sat, waiting as patently as she could as she did what she was told to do.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 5:50 PM Post #210
" I see... it's probably for the best for both of us knowing what i was and where i come from." He hesitated to give his real name but his pride took over at the last moment. " You can call me Skaaul if we meet again."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 20, 21, 22... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.