Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:04 PM Post #211
Jay said OK. She followed the Siren. "Where should we go?" She asked. She didn't feel really scared of him now. She was one step closer to being braver. And less rude. She waved back to the Zombie and Pirate.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:08 PM Post #212
Septer looked at the white feather. She looked up at him and smiled back. " Thanks but where di- " she stopped and relised some of his left wing was white. " How are you're feathers turning white? " she asked, stroking the soft feather in her hands.
She looked down at the pirate again, swearing he had spotted her. She looked back at the guy.

--------------------

Jay looked at the raven and smiled. " That was fast! " she laughed. She picked a bug off a leaf near her and offered it to the raven. She watched her eyes though, incase it tried getting a bigger snack from her eyes.

--------------------

Koda walked around the resturant and sighed. That fairy claimed to kill twenty wolves...she must be a liar or she wouldn't be asking her his help. Koda took off his dog collar and looked sadly at the name on it. ' Flay ' it read. He flipped the metal bit over which then read. ' Owned by Yasha! ' and then the little girls address.
" I'm sorry Yasha... " Koda whispered, stroking the collar. " I couldn't save you... " Koda then curled around the collar and started crying.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:09 PM Post #213
Zomee rolled his eyes. Just like people, make fun of him, tell him to come back...then to instantly walk away. He sighed and started walking away again.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:11 PM Post #214
Copy saw ' Kena ' move and grinned. " Kena!! " he shouted happly. When she didn't look right he waved a hand infront of her face. " Kena? " he said, sounding confused.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:26 PM Post #215
Jadyn looked at the weird human girl. " So were did you come from?" He asked.He had always wowndered were people his at. He never could find anybody when he went looking.

Sin ate the bug and rubbed up against the side of the girls face. 'She's a nice person'. She thought. Sin turned her attention to the witch. "Hey Tamika!" She said and bobbed her head up and down.

Tamika smiled and went in the house. She went to the kitchen and stocked the fireplace. Soup was going to be good tonight. She went into the kitvhen and filled the cauldron. She brought baack to the fireplace and sat it inside.

Arcadia sighed. She was so bored. Ashe wondered what wolf boy was doing and why was he wearing a collar.

(So sad TT)

Zach was so happy he was bouncing up and down. He quickly calmed himself. "We have to keep moving." He said and picked her up. He jumped off the edge of the building and flew towards the witches house. He knew she would be safe there.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:36 PM Post #216
Jay smiled at the raven and follow the witch. She sat down near the fire and looked at her. " So what do you usully do? " Jay asked her.

----------------------

Koda cried untill no more tears came, which wasn't long he cleaned off all the tears that had landed on his collar. His face was red and blotchy, eyes swollen from crying.

( Agreed T-T )

---------------------

Septer covered her mouth to stop her screaming as he jumped off the building. She gripped the feather tight and held it near her, trying to keep the rain off it.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:40 PM Post #217
Water sighed as she swirled water around her. Her feathered wngs had water droplets on them. Making them sparkle. Fall came over, holding a young bird that had fallen in Water's lake. Water gently picked up the baby first that was barely breathing. " I'm sorry little one...you won't live even if I help you... " Water tilited her head back and dropped the baby bird in, quickly swallowing.
She patted Fall and looked up at the rain. " I can go anywhere right now... " she said, sighing. She walked to the edge and put a foot on the damp grass. She smiled and came out of the lake. She laughed happly and started dancing bear footed. Her dress spinning with her dance.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:53 PM Post #218
Tamika sighed. "Nothing really. I cook, clean, and make spells and potions. That's sums my whole day." She said watched the raven. "Do you plain on staying the night? I have a guest bedroom." She a actually Haas five but ya know.

Zach flew up in the air. He thought about the witch and then flew faster. He could see the forest. "How are you with witches?" He asked hoping they didn't freak her out.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 3:55 PM Post #219
Jay thought. " Uhm...if it's okay for me to stay the night " she said. She gently petted the raven.

----------------------

Septer thought. " Never really met one...Inu made sure of that... " she sighed, thinking of how little freedom she had with Inu.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 1/2/2014 at 4:02 PM Post #220
"I came from Texas. It'd pretty hot there. Cowboys and BBQs." Jay said. She missed her home. But thinking about it made her happy. "You could go swimming every day." She added. "I really miss my home." She said sadly. She, of course, didn't miss her school where she got bullied and beaten up.

Kyro opened her eyes. She could at last see the man who kept saying Keno. He seemed really happy she was alive. She smile. Her head was still dizzy and unclear. "Hi." She said and looked at him. "What's your name?" She asked. Her throat was quite sore. She could breath. It felt great.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.