Players 1,831 300
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,445,871 300
Generated 679,683 12
Captured 1,217,230 46
Bred 6,548,858 242
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Professor Maple's Institute of Maste...
Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 30, 31, 32 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 12:19 PM Post #231
Whisper was bored, Echo was too busy tying to motivate Cooper for the fight and Loden doesn't wanted to play with her. As she was looking around she notice Maze and giggle softly, it was time to prank someone !
Her eyes glow as she use her dream mist to create the illusion of a manectric ready to fight.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 4:53 PM Post #232
Ashlyn ran into the dome and sent out her Pokemon,"To the tall grass!" She ran right into a Girafarig, that looks to be a Lv.7. " Go Tidus! Use water pulse!" Ash told her Pokemon. The wild Pokemon used thunger screen. " Tidus, now use tackle!" Vida was watching very carefull to see what to do In the next battle. The Girafarig stumbled a bit then used tackle right back at Ashlyn's Pokemon. "Go pokeball!" Ash threw a pokeball at he Pokemon, one wiggle, two wiggles.... Three wiggles!!! Ash grabbed the pokeball and let out her new pokemon. "I will name you... Hmm... Dicephalia. I think that suites you."

Pokemon #4
Appearance:
Name: Dicephalia
Pokemon: Girafarig
Lvl: 7
Personality: RPO
Edited By IiPurePoison on 4/4/2016 at 5:04 PM.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 5:56 AM Post #233
Maze was getting ready to fight the manectric when a wild pokemon suddenly burst through it. Huh. An illusion? Maze managed to get a closer look at the wild pokemon before realizing it was a drantini, one of her favorite pokemon. And an eevee too. Maze used the pokedex on both of them. They were both level 7. Maze grinned. Her lucky number. It had brought her bad luck before, and now it's going to bring good luck. "Go Wis!"
A lot of tackles later, Wis had won. Maze had wanted to catch the eevee, but Wis landed a crit hit... and it fainted. Wis had gained 3 levels from it though. Wis was level 8 now! Maze turned to the drantini. "Go Pingu!"
After a couple pounds, Maze threw a pokeball. Ding...Ding...Ding! Maze fistpumped. "I'm going to name you... Bluey. In honor of my first pet on a game."

Level: 7
Name: Bluey
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 8:29 AM Post #234
The Muna whistle, she was mad after the pokemon who ruined her prank. She was ready to use her mist again but this time way more scary, something she hear her trainer talk once. Her eyes glow red as she turn everything around her black in a darkrai shape.

The fur on Loden back rise up when he see whisper use her mist. She gona make trouble again, he think. The eevee bump on the leg of Maze when he try to stop his teammate to generate more mist.
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 9:05 AM Post #235
Shadow follows his dad into the class, Flame, Kuro, and Blue followed behind him as Alex checked his calendar to see what was planed for today.
"Dad, I think they are all at the biodome." Shadow tells him.
Alex nods, "Then you might want to head over there. I need to check with Max, Hound, and Blaze."
Shadow nods and picks up Kuro before running with the other two to get to the biodome.
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Threads: 34
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 9:08 AM Post #236
(sorry everyone, I've been off for a long while)

Spark, Lily and Storm made their way around the school. All three were happy to explore a place they never saw. Spark tried to unlock a few doors here and there to see what was inside. Lily dragged her bone along while Storm just kept an eye on Lily.
Lacedragon
Level 59
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 9:13 AM Post #237
Sky notice the group of people running around in the dome just outside her hidden den. She wanted to make sure the other two were ok, so she waited before creeping out to look around for River and Moon.

Moon hid in a bush with River at her side as a few trainers walked by.
"River, what's going on? Where is Sky?" Moon asks.
"She should be close, the trainers must be learning to catch us." River answers.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 11:43 AM Post #238
(Echo and Cooper)

'' Come on, I am sure you can do that cooper! I know it's hard but you will like that once you stat to gain some xp. Loden and Whisper are there for protect you if they have to. At least try some moves on this rock, I don't think with lick you can actually hurt yourself on a static object. '' The young gastly look at his trainer, he seam more determinate then before. '' All right ! let's see what your mother learn you, ready ? Use ... thunder-punch ? Ok I didn't expected this move at all, well at least you have a attack you can use for counter normal type.'' Happy to show his special move to his trainer Cooper retry and land on the bush behind his target.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 5:29 PM Post #239
Ash saw Shadow walk in and run up to him. "Look at my new Pokemon, I named her Dicephalia, she is the newest member to team A!"
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 4/5/2016 at 10:41 PM Post #240
Jasper searched the forest for strong pokemon. Rather thaan catch one she wanted lv up Rain and Akira.

"Aki use extrasensory!" She called. They were fighting a (fighting type) so the attack should be super effective.

The pokemon was KOed and the two high fived/pawed.
____

Raven and Chi were battling a hounder.

"Static go! Now use thunderbult. You can to this Chi!" She called.

The hounder's health was low. She threw her pokeball.
One
Two
Three.

Hounder was caught!

"Yahoo! I knew you could do it Chi!"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 30, 31, 32
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.