Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 7:44 PM Post #251
"Sure it's not important in some way? Or is it something u just like to say," Vernik said, he felt calmer now, though anger still burned sharp through him "Is it a famous family title?"
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 8:33 PM Post #252
Now that this was out the chances Vernik could ask to the wrong people was definitively a possibility so he went with somthing that wasn't totaly false but wasn't the compleat true eather. " It's a title that is pass down to protectors where i come from, i quit that job for good tho but old habits die hard."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 11:56 AM Post #253
Elenor darted back as the fire turned the metal of the grate into molten globules that fell down the pit, casting an eerie glow a little ways before they disappeared from sight. There was a loud creaking noise before the remains of the grate snapped and that, too, clattered down the gap, sticking halfway.

She darted up, eyes alert as she scanned their surroundings once more. "That was loud. We should go," she said, casting her gaze to the sky as she heard wingbeats. The noises of the uproar she had caused at the administrator's building were carried to her and the pale dragon on the air.

The search had begun.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 12:09 PM Post #254
Kai'hel's head darted up from rest at the sounds of rushed wingbeats. A lone dragon shot overhead before dropping into an alley somewhere further ahead. There were a few seconds of silence before pursuing wingbeats echoed across the night and guards ducked after the first dragon.

He sat up, looking out across the city from his perch on a building. Pairs of guards darted across the skies, maybe half a dozen or so. As he cast his gaze to the administrator's building, he saw it was as bright as the morning sun.

Something was going on. The amount of activity allowed dread to settle in his gut and he found himself speeding through the alleys toward Cesura's tent in case some early rebel action had triggered something from the Empire's forces.

He stopped short upon seeing two dragons chatting to each other, one with black scales and red stripes and another with icy-blue scales. He decided just to step out onto the street and continue when the second dragon stepped away from the first, and Kai'hel only had the chance to see a glimmer of some negative expression before he had to look at his feet.

A thought occured to him. Maybe these dragon knew what was going on. He cleared his throat. "Usually I sleep like a log through the night, but it seems I'm not the only soul having trouble getting some shut-eye." He gestured to the sky filled with wingbeats. "Any ideas about what has them up in arms?"
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 1:13 PM Post #255
(Who is he talking to I'm confused >.>)
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 6:55 PM Post #256
Vernik nodded slowly before turning to the new dragon, a little confused of why this random dragon was talking to him.
"I don't know? Are you looking for someone?" He said gruffly not caring what this dragon's reaction would be and didn't really care, the dragon could cry for all he knew.
He tensed, maybe Lazi escaped, that would be amazing, it could happen.

Lazi nodded at the dragon, hoping that was a good enough of a thanks for now before opening her wings and soaring through the grate. She looked around briefly, would the guards find this tunnel and why was the water so dirty, did a dragon live here? She pushed her questions aside and waited for the dragon, she owed the dragon that.
(I don't think any characters except Mali are talking to Cesura)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 7:46 PM Post #257
He wasn't going to admit that he was bored and didn't realy knew anyone in the city out loud. " Last time i checked it wasn't a crime to speak to someone. You speak as if you wished that i was looking for someone, some friend of yours gor into trouble ?"
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 1:32 PM Post #258
(Sorry, sorry, I appear to have caused some confusion. I was pinging Fluffn and Kiwi to let them know that Kai'hel was aiming to approach Cesura and, seen as her and Mali are stuck together, the little dragon also. But I also pinger Weaveroflies because Irylin and someone he was talking to were the dragons Kai'hel was intending to talk to. Sorry about that, he hasn't approached Skaaul or Vernik, he has approached Irylin and his friend)
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 1:38 PM Post #259
Elenor cast her thoughts of her old trainer aside and focused on what was going on now. She had nowhere to go and certainly didn't know where they should go. All she knew was that sticking together was a good idea, one that had been hammered into her brain since childhood. Where possible, stay with your own. She decided counting this dragon as one of her own was a good idea.

She went to the other dragon's side. "All of the guards are flying. If we do, too, we'll be caught. Sneaking through alleyways until we find cover would be a better idea. I mean-" she found herself stammering at the end, "-if you think so."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/27/2019 at 9:15 AM Post #260
"So you get thirsty when you do that. Makes sense. Thank you for the food." She remembered that she had left behind Vernik. He was probably mad, "I think we should get back to the tent and find Vernik." She said smoothly. Cesura turned toward the exit and waited for Mali to follow.

(Sorry for not getting back to you. I have been busy for a while. Finally I got a break from school! ^^)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.