Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:57 AM Post #21
Revenge snarled at the soul eater. "No, I'm helping." She said sternly. Her wolf ears twitched. Revenge charged at Inu. "Irish Wolfhound!" She shouted. "Biggest breed of dog!" Yelled Kyro. She felt her fur grow at her legs and forced herself not to transform. The fur slipped into her skin. She hoped the boy didn't notice.
Jay screamed. "Let...go!" She yelled and kicked the vampire in the face. He didn't let go. He had a grip of steel. The vampire opened his mouth wide. "Vampire!!" She screamed and kicked his mouth. His hand let go. She fell on the ground and quickly got up again and started running, shrieking at the top of her lungs, and with the vampire behind her, again.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:59 AM Post #22
Arcadia watched them battle helplessly. She has to wait for her magic to build back up. She used it all taking out at least twenty wolves. She didn't freeze them solid enough to kill them and she knew they would be thawing any moment now. She hoped they lost her trail and would just turn around and go home. She turned her attention back on the guy that was fighting for her. She was actually amazed that this guy who she just met would risk his life for her. She was in hysterya right now. Her breathing was short and it would take a awhile for her to calm down. Maybe this guy would let her stay with him. Just for a little while.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 10:05 AM Post #23
Zach looked at the girl like she was crazy. Could she really think she could take on a soul sucker. She was definatelly nuts. The sucker could take her soul with one swipe of his hand. Zach grabbed the weird wolf girl and through her as far as he could. He didn't want to hurt her but he didn't want the soul sucker to take her soul either. Him and the sucker were evenly matched rigth now. But if the sucker had another soul he might just get the strength to kill Zach.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 10:09 AM Post #24
"Hey!" She yelled at the boy who grabbed her. Revenge ran behind him and tackled him. "I'm just trying to help." She muttered. Revenge sniffed the boy. "Off, off!" Kyro yelled. Revenge got off. "You can go fight him lone." She sighed. "And I don't care about my soul. There's no hope for this world." She muttered.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 10:19 AM Post #25
Zach looked at her like she was honestly a phycopath. "Fine. Well I wanna help someone who does care about her soul." He said and stood up. He grabbed the girl that was held captive and pulled her in for a big bear hug. But instead of letting go he just held on to her. He jumped and began flapping his wings. He made it a few feet in the air. He hoped the girl could holdn off the soul sucker so he can get out of here with the girl.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 10:26 AM Post #26
((Sarah, your pings aren't getting through.))
Kyro sighed. Revenge snarled at the SE. Kyro knew they couldn't fly. But she was good in stamina...she shouted at Revenge to run. She started running, fur sprouting. Revenge was next to her. Revenge would probably break the world record as largest dog, because kyro jumped on him and rode him like a horse! "Faster, boy!" She said. She didn't how Revenge could carry her, but he did and they ran at full speed, at a wall. "Turn!" She yelled and they barely just missed the wall. And ran into the forest
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 10:30 AM Post #27
Septer screamed when this guy randomly hugged her and started flying! She shivered as she watched the ground. Inu hissed angrly. " Bring her back! " he screamed. He shoved the dog away and lifted up his mask, putting it on his face. " I'll eat your bloody souls! " he hissed angrly.
Septer shut her eyes, getting dizzy from the height. She tried getting closer to the man, scared of falling.

------------------------

Devi giggled. " Yes, you can...and it's very fun with teasing the werewolves with dead bodies! " she giggled again. " Can you control dead things? I can, but only one at a time... "
Her tattered wings flapped gently as she faced towards the fight again.
Sinner hissed happly as he came closer to the raven, who was being prevented from flying away. Sinner opened his beak which was then dislocated and grew bigger, like a snakes mouth.

------------------------

Jay looked at the witch nervously. " How...how do you know? " she asked. Jay mentally slapped herself, of course she knows! She's a ****** witch!

------------------------

Koga ripped three throats out, the other three snarled and aimed for Koda's neck. Koda snarled back and tore the closest wolf's front leg off, making it stumble and whimper in pain.
The other two snarled, one of the them backing away sensing the power Koda had.
The other one lurched forward, not going to back down. Koda howled angrly as the wolf sunk it's teeth into his left, back leg. He kicked out angrly hitting the wolf in the face. He twisted round and sunk his own teeth into the wolf's neck. The wolf let go and whimpered before it went limp. Koda dropped the dead wolf and snarled at the last one, which whimpered and ran.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:13 AM Post #28
Kyro rode revenge and he stopped at the smell of other wolves. She saw one run away. "Let's go see this, Revenge." She said and jumped off revenge. And saw one wolf, still alive, who looked like she fought off the wolves. "Who are you?" Growled Kyro at the strange powerful wolf.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:18 AM Post #29
Zach flew high enough to were he believed the SE couldn't reach them. "You are going to have to trust me." He whispered in her ear. He began to fly not even caring if wolf girl was getting her soul sucked out. He didn't care because she didn't. It was a shame how people were losing there ability to care anymore. He gained enough speed to were they were flying parallel to the ground now and hoped she didn't freak out. If he dropped her now it would be a real shame. He knew that even if she didn't want him to he would probably follow her around for the next week or so to make sure the soul sucker wasnt still on her trail. They dont give up easily.

James smiled at her. She was so different. His mind slowly started to drift away and he wandered ow her blood would taste. Would she be sweet or salty. Thinking about that made his stomach start to growl and he was snapped back into reality. He only caught the end of what she was saying and he shook his head. "No, I can only run really fast, Jump really high, and hear from far away.." He said and gave her a smile.

Sin wiggled her way deeper into James hand. She didn't want to die and this raven wasnt normal. It was starting to creep her out. She hoped that he would just get up and leave soon. How could he not know that he was being targeted by this weird raven.

Tamika smiled at her. "I'm a witch remember. We know the oddest things." She said and cackled. "Now would you be a dear and hold these?" She asked and held out some dead rats. She knew there had to be some in this trash can she just hoped there was enough left to be able to use in her potion. They were all rotted away and bloody. The goblins must have got here first... Damn Them!

Arcadia was shocked. He just took on six wolves and killed almost all of them. Maybe she should be worried about his power. He seemed a lot stronger than a normal were and she wasnt sure if she should risk hanging around. What if he wanted to eat her. She wasnt sure if she tasted good. Her skin like rock and was ice cold.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:27 AM Post #30
Sarah:

Septer slowly nodded. She would have to trust him...no other option really.
She glanced at him. " Why are you helping me? " she asked, her voice full of saddness and pain.

-------------------------

Devi giggled at James. " Why don't you let your raven go play and sit next to me? " she said, lightly patting the spot next to her. " And thoughs powers sound great...for a sports man " she giggled again. " Who knew vampires had some decency? "

Sinner put his head closer to the female raven. Smelling her fear.

--------------------------

Jay wrinkled her nose at the rats and hesently took them. " Why are you collecting dead rats? Do you eat them or somethin'? " The rotten smell went up Jay's nose as she talked. Making her gag.

--------------------------

Sarah & Crystal:

Koda snarled at the girl with the dog. Mist covered him and he turned back into a human. " F*** off... " he said. Walking back over to the dead man's body and ripping out a rib, chewing on the meat. " Unless you two wanna desturb my meal to... " he said, inbetween mouth fulls of meat.
Edited By Coradrawa on 12/30/2013 at 11:29 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.