Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 35 1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 12:20 PM Post #341
Lazi hissed, whipping her tail as she jumped at him, opening her wings to make herself bigger as she tried to pin him down, cursing silently at herself, wishing she was bigger then she was, she was tiny.
"Your a spy," Lazi hissed, there was no explaining anything to her, not when she was in this mindset, "No wonder you where able to get the disguises, you where going to lead us right to the guards," She let out a tiny puff of fire, her eyes narrowed into tiny slits, rage filling them.
(Sorry about that then :/ )
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 12:28 PM Post #342
Elenor agrees with him but says nothing. It isn't that difficult to see that the people aren't happy.

She could be wrong, but she knows this dragon isn't with the Empire. He seems slightly arrogant, but not in any way like those of the Empire are. And... well, she'd grown up in this city all her life. She knew someone of the Empire when she saw them.

"Come with me. You'll get the information you want when we get there," she said shortly, turning and making her way after the dark dragon and back to the tent. She had been ignoring the situation with her old trainer and she wanted to keep it that way. In her heart she knew... she knew the truth, putting together all the evidence. She just didn't want to face it.

No emotion showed on her face. It never did anyway.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 12:33 PM Post #343
(Hey no worries. Noice bit of drama anyway)

Kai'hel pushed his attacker away with a grunt, unsure how long he could keep the smaller, furious dragon back. "Hold on! Aren't you listening? I'm not with the Empire anymore. You would know if I was, trust me. But I can't get rid of this brand." His voice dropped to a growl, though his anger wasn't directed at anyone. "I have tried and tried. Almost every day I have tried to be rid of it but I can't."

He kept his eyes just off to the side of the other dragon's eyes, still not willing to use his curse against her. "I want to help. I want to change this place for the better. But I can't do that if you fight me."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 2:10 PM Post #344
As soon as the branding was revealed Cesura's talons reached toward her karambits sheathed at her wrists, her wings flaring and her head lowering. She stopped herself from pulling them out. She watched Kai'hel intently, noticing he still wouldn't look anyone in the eyes, "I want to believe you," She hissed, barely glancing at the fallen jars, "but I'm not sure I should." He had seemed sincere enough. Dropped empire guards and soldiers were common, "I won't fight you but I can tell you that if you so much as spread rumors about our little operation here I will hunt you down. And trust me, I always find out." She put her arm down again. She understood how a dragon's past could haunt them. She glanced at her blood-stained talons. She probably would never get them clean.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 2:36 PM Post #345
Lazi hissed as she was pushed away, how dare he!
"Why should I believe you?" Lazi growled, walking forward and circling him, her tail lashing, her belly pressed against the ground, her legs tense, ready to spring up at any moment, "Tell me one reason why," She watched him, her claws digging into the ground as she scratched the ground, ignoring the words that anyone said, rage pounding in her like fire, the empire had ruined her life... and she wanted revenge!
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 3:42 PM Post #346
Every word was a fresh slash of talons. But he wouldn't give in.

He turned to Cesura. "I can't force you to believe me, though I believe you. And I can't stop you from hunting me down." He sighed, understanding the fact he always knew that he couldn't run away from his past. He should have told them from the start... but then they might not have trusted him in the first place.

He turned back to his talons again, not directing his words at anyone. "All I want is to go home. I will not get that from the Empire, I will get it from this rebellion. You all want this place, Khurazir, to be your home. But that will not happen so long as the Empire is here."

Kai'hel looked over to Lazi, gesturing to the still-slumbering dragonet on the bed. "I know what it's like. Just wanting to look after your kin, and blindly fighting anyone and anything that threatens your own. That's how I ended up here. So please take a second to calm down and listen."

He then turned to Cesura. "If I don't help you, I will never see all of those I hold dear to me ever again. I will rot away in Khurazir. And I don't want that same fate happening to the rest of you. So please, let me help. Then either when I am killed or when this is all over, I will be out of your way and you can forget all about me."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #347
Cesura relaxed a bit. He had a point, "I have lived in that stronghold all my life. A dragon named Nightshade took me in, cared for me like a mother. I had a family. I had a home. And then the empire came and took that away from me. I had to flee. I don't even know if they're alive. I-... I don't know why I'm telling you this but... I understand." She looked back down at her talons again. She fell silent, looking resigned.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 4:25 PM Post #348
He enter the tent behind the female, since he didn't knew what to expect from it he prepared himself in case it was a trap without removing his usual smirk. So far there was no signs that she had reconised him and he wanted to confirm her side before saying anything important about his past.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 5:06 PM Post #349
Lazi stops, her tail went still and she lay down on the floor, watching him with a curious expression, all her anger gone.
"I believe you, but you should have told us," She said sternly, though there was softness now glistening in her eyes, she trusted him, bad or good, she hoped he would not betray her.
She looked down at her talons, thinking back to when she was younger, when her brother had been taken away, she raked the ground, feeling anger rise insider, drowning out her sadness, they hurt her!

"Murth," A voice said slowly as Mali's head poked out of the bed, watching them all with interest, "Srutch frpht!"
She stood up slowly, letting out a tiny yawn as she tumbled out of the giant bed, falling on the ground with a thump. She stood up, looking at the verge of tears as she raced to Lazi, burying her face in Lazi's scales, "SREEENFTH!"
Deathstaker
Level 20
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/10/2019 at 8:02 PM Post #350
"It is water but I have some special water that makes all of your troubles go away it helps me a during battle if you would like to have some with me as you seem troubled" he said as he gestured for the dragon to follow him
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.