Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 37 1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 12/12/2019 at 1:21 PM Post #361
After studiyng the dragons presents he decided that if there was one time to officialy introduce himself it was probably now. " As the golden flame bearer i would never step so low as to follow the Empire command, it may not be mutch today but i was raised as a protector not a killer that hide himself under a mask."
Deathstaker
Level 20
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/12/2019 at 5:25 PM Post #362
(Nice plot twist)
Meliodias decided to wait until Vernik awoke to tell him that the reason he fell asleep was because, the water is stronger the more tense you are which means he was really tense. Meliodias was tired to so he made himself as comfortable as he could and took a nap while waiting for Vernik to awaken
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 12/12/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #363
(Why thank you *bows* as you explain, it makes you less angry and calms you, well Vernik is all anger... and yeah, I think you get the idea :D )
Vernik had fallen asleep now, turning as he whimpered, he hated sleeping, sleeping meant nightmares.
He was back in his first home, his sister singing softly beside him.
"What you think," Grass said after she finished singing and Vernik smiled, giving her a thumbs up with his talons and she smiled, "Awww, thanks!"
Vernik smiled even bigger, running over to give her a hug, only to feel the shadows wrap around him, trapping him.
"Run," He yelled to his sister, only to stare, starting to cry as she collapsed, blood pooled around her, "Grass! Grass..."

He snapped awake, shaking from head to toe. He stood up slowly, trying to stop himself from shaking, the nightmare still sharp inside his head. He stepped closer to the dragon... the dragon who betrayed him and glared at him, his anger returning.
"Hello, traitor," He growled softly, rage boiling in his eyes like lava, "Miss me?"
Deathstaker
Level 20
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 10:02 AM Post #364
Meliodias awakes with the dragon standing over him with a look of revenge in his eyes. He stands up quickly too explain himself "Let me explain." He states as he backs away so he doesn't get attacked. "The water is stornger the more angry you are which means you are very angry at something."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 10:19 AM Post #365
"Good god my tents getting crowded," She said mostly to herself before addressing the new dragon, "I'm Cesura and it's good you see it the way we do," She waved her talons in a grand motion to include everyone, "I don't know what the golden flame bearer is but it's good to have you here."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 10:20 AM Post #366
(forgot to ping)
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 10:24 AM Post #367
Vernik hisses softly, giving the dragon one last angry glare before turning away, brushing away a stray tear with his talon.
"Bye," He said curtly, padding away as he silently promised himself never to try stuff strangers gave him again, "Follow me if you must."
He stared at the clouds that dotted the sky, shifting his talons through the sandy ground he followed the dragon from before, the one that said Lazi was okay. He followed her scent for awhile, clawing the ground with frustration if he thought he lost the trail, only to locate it again quickly. He stopped as he reached a tent, standing there at the entrance, hd wondered what he should do...
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 10:50 AM Post #368
Kai'hel chuckled. "That's probably mostly my fault. But we'll be out on the streets soon, I won't be crowding this place for much longer. I'd better get prepared."

He looked at the new dragon, the words 'golden flame bearer' catching his attention. He tried to keep a poker face though. He'd heard that title before, though he wasn't sure where. He would need to meditate on that, he knew there was something important about the title.

"Welcome," he nodded in greeting to the dragon, a faint smile on his face. "I'm Kai'hel. Just to put it plainly, I'm ex-Empire. But you've got nothing to fear, I'd never recognise them as my allies ever again."

He slowly leaned over to pull his bag over to him, accidentally bumping into Elenor. He quickly apologised and began to suit up.

---

Elenor froze as the large dragon knocked into her, standing steady until he'd moved away again. She looked at the 'golden flame bearer' as he introduced himself, not recognising the title. She felt like she should speak to him, but had no idea what to say so just trotted over to Cesura. She instinctually bowed her head for one, two, three seconds, like she'd always been taught.

"I apologise for my absence," she said. "I'm back for the mission. When does it begin?"
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 11:26 AM Post #369
(I forgot if Cesura knows Elenor's name or not xd)

Cesura shrunk back a little as the smaller dragon bowed her head, she had always been more of a follower than a leader, "No need for apologies, we all have our own business to attend to. We begin the raid in about an hour so we have to plan quickly."
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 12:53 PM Post #370
(Believe she does, even if she doesn't then just go with it xD)

Elenor nodded, and having nothing else to say moved a little way away to sit in the corner of the tent and be able to watch over everything that was going on. She glanced at the golden flame bearer, trying to figure out his title and what it meant. His scent matched the title, but besides that she had no idea.

Her mind drifted to her old trainer, back in the days when she was being brought up and trained. She had wanted to block it out, but...

He left and didn't look back. I wasn't useful to him and he didn't think of me as an ally. So now he's found his own way out and I'm a vague memory.

He'd always treated her better than the other trainers. He didn't punish her as brutally as them. It didn't make him an ally. She felt something welling up inside her that she didn't understand, so she pushed it away. Before she had, though, it made her eyes water. Remembering she was still looking at the golden flame bearer, she turned away, rubbing her eyes.

---

Kai'hel watched the small dragon bow and soon depart. He hissed as, not paying attention, he lost his hold of one of the irritating clasps on a shoulder plate and the strap slid out. He'd have to start again, great.

"What's her story?" he decided to ask, fiddling with the stupid clasp.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 36, 37, 38... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.