Players 1,819 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,434,737 888
Generated 677,542 21
Captured 1,216,583 34
Bred 6,540,512 833
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > After the Great War-(Wolf RP) Story Thre...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 2:16 AM Post #31
"Yes,that does sound suspicious.There have also been issues with the two-legged I hear.Perhaps a council between the clans would be wise.I will call the meeting,the Duskhounds respect the Grey Guardians"Moss explained
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/19/2018 at 12:58 PM Post #32
~Summer-August~
With the Dusk Hounds a no show for the meeting 2 months ago, Xanllan and Kitaren's anger with the Dusk Hounds grew.

"We are suppose to be in a truce, able to meet and discuss things Civilized. We have more problems with the Two-Legged and we are sure to not expect help from the Dusk Hounds since they will Clearly ignore our calls." Xanllan growled.

Xanllan went out hunting to ease his Frustration and came upon a young female wolf.

She Had a Two-Legged Pouch slung around her and she was filling it with medicinal herbs. She stood her ground with a bold stare and looked him over.
"You, are you a medicine wolf? Do you belong to a pack?"

She was wary but answered, " I am a medicine wolf, but I have no home for now. I travel to gather herbs and sleep in the woods at night."
"Would you join me then and meet my pack? If you decide you feel at home you are welcome to stay. We have an elder amongst us who could use some care."
Xanllan and the wolf returned to the den and met up with Kitaren, Willow, Thorgrim, and Fox.
" Hello." the wolf started "My name is Ayame and I am a trained Medicine Wolf. Xanllan has asked me to join you for a few days to see if I'd like to stay."
"Welcome Ayame." Kitaren greeted.

Fox took a walk down to the River to have some time alone.

Thorgrim brought Ayame a rabbit and smiled shyly. "I-I thought you might be hungry."
Ayame accepted the food with a grin, licked Thorgrim on the cheek and thanked him before taking the rabbit outside to eat in the warm sunny day.

Thorgrim took a walk with willow to ask advice on winning over Ayame.
"Thorgrim you idiot! She's a Medicine Wolf, she's not allowed to mate. It's like...Tradition."
Thorgrim frowned and gave a heavy sigh. He thought he had found his special mate.
before they could talk anymore they spotted Two-Legged in the edge of the woods.
and then loud banging noises erupted from Two-Legged Country.
They ran home to alert their parents.

Willow and Thorgrim came bustling in.
"Mother! Father!" Huffed Thorgrim. "We Spotted Two-Legged placing traps down where you had fought them earlier. "
"Also there is loud clanking noises coming from Two-Legged Country. They are making weapons!" Blurted Willow.

Fox returned from the river and asked what was going on.
Edited By Ryliq on 5/21/2018 at 3:15 PM.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2018 at 2:34 PM Post #33
Moss stalked through the forest.Bluebell was back at camp,with the pups, and he had decided to go hunting.He heard a squeal. Most would mistake it for a mouse but Moss recognised it as a pup's whimper .He tracked the scent to a tree stump.A female wolf lay on the floor,her white fur stained with blood.There were cuts all across her body.They looked like they had been made by a two-legged machine.Next to her were two pups,both male,one light grey and the other black."What happened?"He asked the pups.They looked around 5 months old."A two-legged machine was running on this path and we tried to cross but it hit Mother.We dragged her here but she's dying."The grey one whimpered.Moss felt his heart warm."No,no,she will live"He assured him,but he was almost certain she would die.The female lifted her head."Who are you?"She asked.Moss replied "I am Moss,alpha male of Grey Guardians.""I am Daisy.Please..."Her voice struggled "Take care of my pups."She collapsed onto the floor.The black pup pressed his muzzle into her fur."Don't die Mother.I won't let you!"Daisy smiled "You can't always have things your way little one.I love you two."She whispered and her eyes drooped.She smiled and her eyes closed.She sighed and her head nodded back.She had a complete look of peace.The pups stared wordlessly at their mother and Moss ushered them away.

He took them back to camp and into the nursey."Bluebell."He spoke to his mate"I found these pups n the woods.Their mother died.Will you look after them?"Bluebell nodded."Who are you?"Their eldest pup,Cinder,asked.She had dark grey fur and intelligent green eyes."Stop being rude.Their mother just died!" The younger pup,Leaf, barked.Here eyes were green and her pelt a tan colour.The grey pup stepped forward "I am Moon and my brother is Shadow.Thank you for accepting us into your pack."He seemed the calmer and older of the two.The two pups joined Bluebell and nibbled at a rabbit that lay on the floor.
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/21/2018 at 4:38 PM Post #34
~Fall-October~

It was Early Morning on a sunny day in fall. The trees were rich in brown, orange, and red leaves and there were piles of leaves to jump in all over the woods. Animals were preparing for the winter ahead and were scurrying about for food, which made hunting rather easy and fun for Thorgrim and Willow.

Being two more months since Xanllan had met the healing wolf Ayame, Fox was up and about more often. For being a grumpy old fox, he didn't mind the scenery and being cared for by younger wolves so much.He even volunteered a few times to go with Xanllan to look for new wolves.

Ayame was out inspecting the woods for herbs and stopped to admire the beauty of a silk web created by the surrounding spiders."Stay safe in this cold Winter coming." she whispered to the spiders with a small grin. She learned from her mother to appreciate the beauty of nature and not take it for granted.

Xanllan Howled and called his clan together. "Today is an important day, for we are going to raid Two-Legged country. Fox are you coming with or shall we bring back a Trinket for you?"

"I'll think on it." Fox replied.

With that the rest of the wolves prepared for a raid within the next few hours. They had studied the area of the enemy and learned that the men in the Two-Legged country go out in the mornings and afternoons to hunt and work on buildings, while the women leave to a small water reservoir to do laundry or work on the community garden while watching their younglings. "This will give us enough time to find some useful items and learn more about how they live so we can find a way to get rid of them." Barked Willow to Thorgrim. "Plus we'll get experience in dealing with a new environment." Chimed Thorgrim.

"Everyone ready?" asked Kitaren.

" I'll see if the Grey Guardians would like to join us." Xanllan called to Kitaren. " The Dusk Hounds Too dear?" She replied. "Why should I bother, they wouldn't want us to interfere with their daily plans anyways." "They might wish to join us in raiding a common enemy's village. Just try." She finished, leaving no room for "if's or but's" with him.

Xanllan called down BoldHeart and sent him on a trip to the Grey Guardians den and the Dusk Hounds next to ask if they'd like to join in a raid.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 5/21/2018 at 7:12 PM Post #35
Lillyhunter sat at camp bored she had nothing to do so she just stared at the sky hoping night would come soon
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2018 at 2:03 AM Post #36
"Lilly,Do you want to come with us to inspect the two-legged country?"Moss asked."Leaf,Cinder,Moon and Shadow are coming too"(Leaf and Cinder are Bluebell's pups and Shadow and Moon are some orphaned pups they found in the woods and adopted)
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 5/22/2018 at 8:15 AM Post #37
Silim pulled himself to his feet and crept out of the alpha's den, trying not to think about the drama regarding his...choices. He had unintentionally led the Duskhounds on a rogue path--missing the meeting with the Sunpelts--but why did this bother him?

The Sunpelts had always been nothing but trouble for the Duskhounds. Many springs ago, when he was an omega, he looked on as they took choice bits of territory, incited arguments and then tattled to the Grey Guardians when they lost...

Times were hard back then, so soon after the great war--not just for the Duskhounds, but for all of the clans, he reminded himself.

With my strong leadership, our pack has found peace again, he told himself--and prayed that peace would last.

At times it seemed another great war was inevitable. Either with the two-legged, or amongst the packs...He shuddered at the thought.

On an impulse, he knew what he needed to do.
Edited By Magyak101 on 5/22/2018 at 8:16 AM.
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/22/2018 at 3:49 PM Post #38
" sure I'll come moss" said lily jumping up to her feet happy to have someting to do
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2018 at 2:05 AM Post #39
Bluebell ushered the four pups out into the forest.They were bouncing with excitement."I'll leap on top of those mean two-legged!I'll scratch their eyes!"Cinder yapped over enthusiastically and leapt onto Lilly "Rarr,got you!"
Soupboi
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/23/2018 at 6:45 AM Post #40
"Hey stop that !" Lily said trying to push cinder off of her "I'm not in the mood to play right now"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.