Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Werewolf Prp
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 11:51 AM Post #31
Alexis weakly stood up on her paws lifting her broken leg up that was wrapped in a bangage made from leaves and stuck with sap she glaced at him and bowed "good afternooon james" she said now knowing he was the alpha and had lied to her and smiled at the medic and walled out as best as she would with three legs
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:44 PM Post #32
James winces and lowers his head, wishing he could go back in time. "Shoot... Narnia, any girl tips." James sort of jokes, looking after Alexis with a sigh. He would have to talk to his dad, that's for sure. Maybe his dad would allow them to talk without having to worry.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/13/2020 at 9:06 AM Post #33
(ping?)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/14/2020 at 1:02 PM Post #34
//weird, it happened again. Sorry

Narina only smiled "girl tips?" She said and laughed "my my you are clueless about females all i can say is next time don't lie, girls have good memories" she said and sighed at Alexis "dear me pup your worse then the warriors please sit before you reopen your wounds and they get infected" she said and watched alexis sit down. Alexis looked the medic "s-sorry i wanted to check on the pups" she said and her ears dropped like a scolded pup
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 12:28 PM Post #35
James opens and closes his mouth like a fish out of water as he searches for something to say to Narnia, but comes out empty handed. "I can... check on... the pups... for you..." James offers to Alexis, hoping she wouldn't tell at him or... He didn't really know, he was just hoping she wouldn't hate him for ever after.

(It is fine)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:43 PM Post #36
Alexis looked at him "sure you will alpha" she said nit believing him after he lied and limped off mumbling profanities under her breath ad she limped to the pups if buddy was going to snap at her she use words to pot him onto his place after all she was angry. Narnia only laughed softly "ahh young love" she teased and smiled walking out if the den to check on the hunting party
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:43 PM Post #37
Alexis looked at him "sure you will alpha" she said nit believing him after he lied and limped off mumbling profanities under her breath ad she limped to the pups if buddy was going to snap at her she use words to pot him onto his place after all she was angry. Narnia only laughed softly "ahh young love" she teased and smiled walking out if the den to check on the hunting party
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/16/2020 at 10:01 AM Post #38
And that left James alone, blinking dumbly in surprise, seemingly frozen in place.
"Ah well..." He heaves a sigh and gets up after who knows how long, going to check to see if the hunting party was successful. Thankfully, it had been. That's a bit of good news, at least. Buddy won't be calling me pup any-
"Hey, pup! Seems I was wrong about you." James turned around at Buddy's comment.
"I don't think you're supposed to call me 'pup' anymore." James reminds him.
"Oh, yeah. It might be a while for me to get used to calling you anything other than pup. And jerk." Buddy says. James rolls his eyes and nods.
"Right, well, might want to be get used to it soon. Else I slit your throat." James threatens with a growl.
"You aren't in a good mood." Buddy notes, "You have never threatened anyone like that before." James shrugs.
"Why do you care. Alexis is checking on your pups." James says. Buddy heads to where Alexis and his pups are.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/17/2020 at 12:05 PM Post #39
//i love it james in a huff while narina is like awww young love

Alexis managed to limp over towards the den where the pups lived down awkwardly with only two legs and a bad back left ankle and a broken right paw so sitting doen was a little akward. Alexis smiled at their mother Tatiana "hey, are the pups alright? Im so sorry Tatiana, he came out of nowhere" she said and Tatiana smiled " hey it is fine Celine told me everything and the pups are alright a little frightened but completely fine, the hour will be calling a meeting later tonight to discuss patrolling and Borders" she said as most eas worried that what if it wasn't a moose and was arrival pack of wolves ot hunters. Kuna ran out and nuzzled alexis and smiled "axie axie your wake" she squeaked in a pup voice
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/17/2020 at 6:36 PM Post #40
(^w^ what can I say... Except agree with Narnia. =P)

Buddy entered the den, nodding formally to both of the girls, currently in human form, "I see James was right. You came to check on the pups. Thanks for coming over, shows you aren't as irresponsible as I though you might be." Tatiana gives Buddy a look.
"I'm sorry Alexis. Buddy can be a bit rude and demanding, but he means well." Tatiana says.
James pauses at the entrance to his father's den. "Hey dad..." His dad grunts in acknowledgment, pouring over a map. "There was a moose that came in through the side and we need to amp up security."
"Tell me something I don't know." His dad mutters, not really paying attention to his son. James begins to fidgit.
" Well... I had an ide-"
"I'm sorry. You can tell me later. I'm busy." His dad growls, dismissing his son with a wave of his hand, taking notes while examining the map. James sighs and turns around on his heel, planning on patrolling the borders himself to make sure that the borders weren't being penetrated by anything else.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 4/17/2020 at 6:38 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.