Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:35 AM Post #31
Kyro basically drooled at the sight of the meat. She quickly shook her head. "You're a good fighter." She said. "You're a shapeshifter, right?" She stared at the meat and tore her gaze away from it. "Meat..." She muttered. But she already ate the boy. Revenge growled. And barked. "Quiet!" She said. "So you are...?"
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:41 AM Post #32
Zach smiled down at her. They were only centimeters apart. "Because I promised myself that even if this world goes to hell. I would still be the person I was back then. I will continue to help even if I am a monster." He said looking away as he talked. He wasnt sure if he should be telling her. She could use it against him. He peeked out of the corner of his eye to watch her expression. They were flying over a lake and he could see there reflection. He knew his wings were amazing but he seemed a lot more beautiful with her in his arms.

James looked down at he two ravens. he didnt tell her about his secret power of being able to communicate with animals but he could definately tell his raven was uncomfortable. "Nah, I think she likes it in my hands." He said adn kissed his raven on the top of its head. he wanted to reassure it. He didnt really like it when she was scared. He still got up and sat next to her though. "So Devi. Tell me what your breed is?" He knew he was asking a lot and he was hoping he didn't offend her. There was something different about her and he couldn't tell what.

Tamika looked at the weird human. "I live off candy." She said with a grin. "It is the only thing I can eat that will nourish me to live." She added hesitantly. She wasnt sure if she hsould be telling the girl this but then what is a human going to do. "Im actually using the dead rats blood for a love spell." She said and smiled. "Some guys just dont know when to give up." She added.

Arcadia wasn't sure if the guy was talking to her but he was just going to have to wait. Her powers were not done regenerating and she had to use ice to make her wings. It was a sad life being an Ice Fairy. She sat there and watched the guy eat the person that was once alive. She wanted to tell him Thank-You but wasn't sure. She decided to go for it. "Th-Thanks." She stammered.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:55 AM Post #33
SARAH:

Septer shook her head. " Your not a monster like Inu...that was the Soul Carrier you beat up...thanks about that...now I won't get forced to feed a guy my soul every day... " She looked at the water, wondering what it would be like to swim. Inu never let her incase she tried drowning herself, which she would go done.

---------------------

Devi giggled. " Breed? I haven't got a breed...but my job is being the Devil's Assistant...so I suppose you could call that my breed... " she giggled again, raising a hand and a dead wolf rose up. She started playing with it, teasing the werewolves again.

Sinner hissed angrly when the vampire and his raven moved. His mouth slid back into place and he sat next to Devi, eyeing the vampire and his bird.

---------------------

Jay smirked. " Dead rats for something that makes you fall in love? How stupid is that...you should tel the guy it contains rats...might put him off... " she swung one of the rats and a eyeball fell out. She groaned in disgust and stopped swinging.

--------------------

SARAH AND CRYSTAL:

Koda sighed. " Thanks for what? Having my meal disturbed by a weak idiotic fairy? And then being questioned by a human and her mutt... "
Koda looked at the dog and snarled.
He stuffed some more meat into his mouth, blood everywhere on his face.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 12:05 PM Post #34
Zach smiled at her and stopped above the lake. He let her fall and smiled when she landed. He really hoped she could swim. He dived in after her and waited to see if she would reach the top if not he would go in for her. He wondered if she ever swam before and how long she has been around that guy Inu. He let out a laugh and laid on his back waiting.

---------------------

James looked at her wide eyed. "you know the devil!?" he asked amazed. Maybe that was why his bird was freaking out about being around her. He loosened his grip on Sin and let her jump out and land on his hand. Sin was a special bird the had the ability to catch itself on fire but that would involve sin hurting herself. She hated doing that. She watched her raven stare at the other one.

Sin wasn't to happy about being booted from her owners safe, warm hands. but she guessed sitting on top of them was good enough. She didn't like it here. She felt like this girl had a bad aura.

---------------------

Tamika laughed. "yeah well that would be bad for business." She stated. "I need candy." She said and laughed. The truth was she made people by her potions with candy. It was the easiest way to survive since she pretty much gets her ingredients from the trash

--------------------

Arcadia's stomach growled. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. She hated how people made fun of her for being a fairy. "Just because I am a fairy doesn't mean I am weak!" She yelled at him in anger. how was he going to be so mean to her after saving her life. It made no sense.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 12:14 PM Post #35
Septer gasp in surprise when she fell into the lake. She opened her eyes underwater and tried swimming. She relised after a while she wasn't going up but down...she had seriously forgotten how to swim. She let out some air as her lungs started hurting and her arms cramped up from the constant thrashing of trying to swim upwards. She wanted to scream for help, she was free from Inu and wanted to live...but now she was getting her wish from long ago about dieing.

---------------------

Devi smiled. " Yes I know him...I am one of his assisants after all...he kicked me out of hell for...something... " she focusing her attention back on the wolf she was controling.
Sinner saw this chance and rushed over to the boy's hand where the raven was purched, Sinner swung his head down, missing from not aiming, and bit into the boy's wrist.

---------------------

Jay smiled nervously. " I suppose so...especilly if they knew about these rats... "
She wanted to puke at the sight of the rats. " Mind if I put them on the floor? " she asked.

---------------------

Koda sneered. " Yeah...that's why you came running, screaming your head off... " he stuffed some more meat into his mouth and stuck his head in the man's belly, chewing the meat he could get.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 12:33 PM Post #36
Zach dived in the water when he saw the bubbles come up. He barely saw her. She was like a shadow underwater. He swam towards the shadow and grabbed her by her arm. he pulled her to the top and worriedly looked at her. Would he have to give her CPR? He wasn't sure if he knew how to. He was suppose t tilt her head back, blow down her throat, and pump her chest... Right. Oh god what if she was dead.

---------------------

James flicked the raven on the beak and chirped at it letting out a little hiss here and there. He told the bird to knock it off and leave his raven alone or he will snap its neck. He turned his attention back up at Devi and smiled. "Sad. Did you do something good to get kicked out of hell?" He asked and grinned. All the stories he heard was that the devil was horrible and it was pure hell down there. He couldn't see how she got kicked out if she did something bad.

Sin watched her master talk to the bird. he was scolding him. She let out a chirp like laugh and flew to his masters other hand. She stuck her tongue out and bobbed up and down.

---------------------

Tamika didn't think about setting them on the ground. "Sure" She said and shrugged her shoulder. "If you want. You can come back to my cabin and I can show you a few spells that humans can use." She said and smiled. She continued looking in the trash-can. She needed spiders. She found a few and pulled them out. She whispered something and a glass jar popped up in her hand. She uncapped it and put the spiders in it.

---------------------

(Your starting to get pretty gory eating that man XD)

Arcadia whispered a spell and blew snow at him. The spell should have made his tongue freeze to the bottom of his mouth. Now it was going to take her a little longer to regenerate full power.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 12:36 PM Post #37
"I'm not just a human! I'm a werewolf!" She yelled. Revenge growled. She glared at the girl. "I'm going." She muttered and growled something. Revenge walked next to her. "Some people." She muttered. She was hungry again. She went to werewolf form and sniffed the air. She smelled a human up ahead. She ran on all fours and snarled at the human. A girl. She opened mouth and bit down on the girls neck. The girl screamed.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:12 PM Post #38
Septer felt someone or something pull her up. When her head burst the surface she coughed as she tried taking in lung fulls of air. She shivered and clutched the man's arm. Not wanting to let go incase she sank again.

Inu had been trying to track the winged man and Septer. He had followed what he saw of them but lost sight because of a building. He headed in the direction he had seen them go in, hoping to find them. He wanted his Septer back.
------------------

Devi looked at Sinner and then James. " I kept incicing the people in hell to do what I want, I anouyed the devil because I made them do most of the things he couldn't...like doing a dance while on fire and injoying it! "

Sinner hissed angrly at the vampire. Who was he to boss him around? Sinner thought. He went to the vampires other hand. Glaring at the raven.
" Coward " it said in a human voice in English. " Hiding behind, vampire! Cuz little miss coward can't defend herself! "

Devi laughed at Sinner. " Sinner's so funny when angry! " she said. Petting her pet.

------------------

Jay thankfully put the rats down and wiped her hands on the walls. " Thoughs rats where disgusting...and your not gonna fatten me up then eat me are you? " Jay joked.

------------------

Koda pulled his head out. He opened his mouth and put a hand in, trying to un-freeze his tounge. Relising pulling won't work Kodacut open a vain in the man, hoping the warm liquid might help. He growled as he relised the blood wasn't helping.
" Un-hick my kung! " he said, growling.

( XD really? This was going to be a gory rp :3 )
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:25 PM Post #39
Kyro ignored the little girls expression and bit down deep. The girl let a whimper of pain. Kyro ripped the throat and began eating. She chewed an arm. "Fresh meat." She growled. Revenge dug in as well, ripping out a leg from the dead girl. Blood poured out. Kyro gnawed on a bone happily. "At llleast I don't have to hiiide anymore!" She snarled. The blood and meat tasted wonderful. Kyro popped an eyeball into her mouth greedily.

((Gory...poor girl!))
Edited By Crystal25152 on 12/30/2013 at 1:26 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:34 PM Post #40
Zach pulled her closer. "Don't worry I got you." He said and patted her head. "i thought you knew how to swim?" He exclaimed. He wouldn't have dropped him if he knew that she couldn't swim. He hoped she got all the water out of her lounges. Although he was ecstatic that he didn't have to give her CPR.

------------------

Sin snickered and talked back. "Well I dare you to touch me." She said mimicking his attitude and trying to copy his tone of voice. She stuck her tongue out again.

James looked at her with a smile. "Wow, The devil was a little jealous." He said and laughed. He watched the two raven's tease each other and he found it humerus. He knew if the boy raven touched Sin, Sin would catch herself on fire.

------------------

Tamika shook her head. "Wow my sister eats a kid years ago and people are still talking about it." She murmured and the let out a cackle. Her sister was famulously burned on a stake for what she did. Tamika was a lot smarter than her sister. "No, I'm not my sister." She said and handed the jar of spiders to the girl. "Ill carry the rats." She added and picked up the rats.

------------------

Arcadia whispered something and waited. his tongue should start to thaw by now.She hoped she didn't get him stuck like that. If she did she would probably cry. "I'm not weak. I lived this long didn't eye." She said and winked at him. She could start to feel her leg. She whispered something and her leg began to heal. She was using a lot of magic again and hoped she could still form wings.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.