Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokmon Mystery Dungeon RP
Page 44 1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45... 164, 165, 166 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 10:29 PM Post #431
(This part of the Rp is going to be long due to my second character's entrance...)

Rio finally reached Storm Valley, the dungeon looked quite dangerous but Rio needed to stop the Scyther before it got too far. He headed inside where he would find lots of pokemon to battle.

"I wonder where that Scyther is..." Rio thought to himself as he looked up at the ceiling not while not watching where he was going, he ran into a pokemon right in front of him. It was yellow and green and stood on it's four legs.

"Hey! Watch it!" The pokemon growled. Rio didn't back away, but he instead stared at him.

"..." Rio was trying to break out of being shy.

"I gotta find that guild that everyone talks about!" The pokemon ran further into the dungeon not noticing it was Storm Valley. Rio called him finally.

"This is storm valley!" He called.

"What?" The Electrike looked back.

"I'm on a mission for the guild..." Rio replied looking at the ground.

"Oh... Well can I come with you? Maybe we can get to the guild together. What's the mission you have?" The Electrike asked.

Rio gave him a look and showed him the paper...
Murph
Level 69
Threads: 289
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 10:42 PM Post #432
"Cool, I should be able to handle those two much easier than that flying type" Venus stated. The group of four eventually reached the two Mightyena. Venus promptly used sleep powder on one, putting it to sleep, while Midnight and Aurora attacked the other one with scratch and water pulse.

(Thanks for the tips, I love shiny Zorua but I just can't find one, I usually am pretty good with shinys, got a cutiefly in 10 calls once, and a shuppet in 5 horde encounters.)
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 4/9/2017 at 10:43 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 9:02 AM Post #433
Hummer chose her target and used Fly.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 11:16 AM Post #434
"Ooh! A Scyther! We better find it before it gets away with that Beauty Scarf!" The Electrike was starting to get excited.

"..." Rio looked at him and followed him through the dungeon.

"Oh, how rude of me. I never told you my name. I'm Jaden! What's yours?" The excited pokemon looked back at Rio.

"I'm.....Rio." Rio replied shyly.

"Nice name!" Jaden jumped up.

Finally the two were silently walking through the dungeon while battling pokemon on the way to the end. When the reached the end of Storm Valley which seemed to be a dead end, they noticed the Scyther with the Beauty Scarf, he was trying to climb out of the dungeon.

"Hey you! Give up the scarf!" Jaden yelped from below. The Scyther looked down and grunted. Rio leaped in the air and used his Quick Attack to bring him back down.

"Crazy kids!" The Scyther growled, the scarf fell on the ground and Jaden picked it up.

Rio stood his ground, ready to attack. Jaden had the scarf around his neck, keeping it safe.
Murph
Level 69
Threads: 289
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 11:55 AM Post #435
Seeing Hummer use Fly, the trio attacked the sleeping mightyena, knocking it out.
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 12:23 PM Post #436
(Sorry, I'm not trying to make this a story. I just write so much for my Rp parts now that Jaden is around.)

The angry Scyther raised his sharp Scythes to slash Rio, but Jaden used his Thunder Wave to stun it. The Scyther was feeling static pain in his whole body. He tried to move but he couldn't. Finally, Rio used Copycat to transform into a Scyther. Jaden was surprised to see two Scyther's staring each other down except the one was stunned.

Rio used Fury Cutter in which he knew due to copying the form and shape of the opponent. The attack hit the thief and a lot of dust blew in front of Jaden. The young electrike coughed, when the dust cleared the thief was taken down.

"You did it Rio! I was able to pitch in, but that was great!" Jaden ran up to the riolu.

"Yes... I guess I did." Rio realized he was turned back into a riolu.

Rio grabbed the Scyther's arm to drag it back with them.

"We should return this scarf back to its owner. You lead the way!" Jaden allowed Rio to get in front. It took them a while but the two made back to the guild. They saw a Cubone waiting, she saw the scarf around Jaden's neck as Rio took the scarf from around his neck and gave it to the Cubone.

"Thanks for returning my Beauty Scarf! I'm glad you caught the thief!" The Cubone was happy. Rio noticed the pokemon officers coming in to grab the thief and lock him up in a prison.

"You're welcome!" Jaden nodded to the Cubone as she left with the scarf.

"We make a great team! We should become a team!" Jaden finally came up with the idea. Rio smiled and nodded.

"Yes, let's go and see the guild leader! I know where she is! Follow me!" Rio ran ahead, Jaden followed him down the stairs to the final floor.
Edited By Banzai on 4/10/2017 at 12:24 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 2:14 PM Post #437
Hummer's attack KO'd the other Pokemon. She landed elegantly and flashed her badge at the Mightyanas, teleporting them away as a couple startled Zubat flew deeper into the cave. Hummer pulled out her next poster and swallowed hard. "Ugh... Weavile and Senasel..." She said, tail tucked between her legs and wings quivering.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 2:15 PM Post #438
Wave looked up from her work. "Hello again Rio. Who's your new friend?"
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 2:19 PM Post #439
"This is Jaden. He thought we should form a team." Rio introduced the electrike.

"Hello." Jaden grinned.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2017 at 2:50 PM Post #440
"Pleasure to meet you Jaden. Have you two settled on a name?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 43, 44, 45... 164, 165, 166
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.