Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Labyrinth
Page 49 1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50... 110, 111, 112 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 11:14 AM Post #481
"Then I will eat both of you last." The bear says, and claws at Alex to try and get him. Alex shrieks and drops into fatal position. The bear looked rather disappointed. "Well, at least he doesn't fight." And the bear pawed Alex closer to it, opening its... beak? Or would it still be counted as a muzzle? Well, it opened whatever you would call it to take a bite out of Alex.
"Don't worry, other Lunch, you will be last as well." The bear reassures you before biting Alex.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 11:38 AM Post #482
Selene Chandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Water? How is water in the labyrinth...?" She easily turned into her wolf form and ran down the right side. After about ten feet she decided to go back into human form.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 11:48 AM Post #483
In front of you is a stream and seems to have potable water. A horse was drinking from the stream.
(not my art)
"Ceffyl Dwr... Not to be trusted." Zach decides, hovering in the air beside you.
The horse looks up and nickers, tossing its mane.
"Oh, sorry you took offence to that." Zach says dryly.
The horse stomps its hoof and snorts, pausing and looking you both up and down before slowly lowering its head again to take another drink.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 4:01 PM Post #484
Selene Chandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It doesn't seem like it wants to hurt us. Well, maybe you but it doesn't want to hurt me." This time she decided to use telepathy to talk, instead of having to use her voice. She thought it was fun to watch people sort of freak out when her voice went into their head.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 6:41 PM Post #485
Zach falls out of the sky. "What in the world?!" He gives you a look. "Also, us Welsh dragons have a history with these Ceffyl Dwr's. They are always bad and kill travelers and passerby's by offering them a ride, taking them into the air, and then turning into mist. The unfortunate passenger falls to its death. These guys are evil!"
The Ceffyl Dwr raises its muzzle slightly to let out an annoyed nicker.
"What? I'm just relaying facts." Zach says, getting up and brushing himself off.
The Ceffyl Dwr whinnies shrilly, planting a hoof down in objection.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/23/2020 at 9:25 PM Post #486
Selene Chandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry, it's easier for me to do this when we're in here. Someone may be listening to our every move and trying to kill us at every turn. And I'm used to the term kelpies, Zach." She telepathically told him again. She looked entirely calm. "I wouldn't take a ride from anything in this labyrinth or anywhere unless it's absolutely proven to me that I can trust it." She said this out loud this time, and looked Zach in the eye. She then turned her attention towards the Ceffyl Dwr. She flinched slightly as a memory flowed through her head.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 8:51 AM Post #487
"Wait." Jaz said. "I can't be eaten here, there's a path just over there which I would love to be eaten at." She said thinking frantically. Maybe if she could get the thing out of the place he was most comfortable she might have a fraction of a better chance.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 9:35 AM Post #488
"Kelpies are different. They drown their victims after the victim touches it and sticks there while the Ceffyl Dwr is the victim willingly hops on and then the Ceffyl Dwr flies and drops their victims... I should drop this, shouldn't I." Zach says, folding his wings neatly.
The Ceffyl Dwr neighs in agreement with what Zach had proposed. It trots forward - on top of the water as if it weighed nothing - and stops in front of you and Zach. It breaths on both of your faces in a familiar and friendly horse greeting. Zach shakes his head and takes a step back.
"I said I'd drop my bantering, not that I'd trust you." Zach says. The horse looked a tad bit sadder, and it nickers softly. "I wonder why you're so lonely." Zach says sarcastically.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 9:44 AM Post #489
The feather bear pauses, before lifting its head so it can talk. "Yeah, we can do that after I finish this one."
Alex squirmed in the feather bear's grip, trying to get out. "You act different than the tame ones in my teachers place. Oh, those ones are a lot smaller as well... Maybe we can talk this out and you don't have to eat me." Alex manages to slip one of his arms out of the bears talons, but he was still caught by the bear and completely at its mercy. "Hehehe, maybe we can become friends or something?" Alex proposes, booping the bear on the nose as it tried to bite him again.
The feathered bear jerks away from the contact before flipping Alex upside down and biting his leg. Alex promptly kicks the bear on the nose.
"I thought you weren't one to fight." The bear huffs, shaking its head to clear its senses.
"Usually, I am more of a pacifist, but usually, I'm not being eaten - alive - by one of the last feather bears." Alex notes.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/24/2020 at 9:45 AM Post #490
Selene Chandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She watched the exchange as if it was a reality tv show. "Will you two housewives finish up, or are you planning on giving the horse the rose?" She jokingly said. For the first time in a while she smiled, showing her white teeth and sharp canines. "I didn't know I could still manage to do that..."
Edited By Insertnamehere34 on 5/24/2020 at 9:53 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 48, 49, 50... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.