Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Just a Game: Pokemon
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/2/2014 at 4:46 AM Post #41
We... CAN PLAY CANONS?! Count me in!!!!!! Er.... Yeah one question... do canon chars have to follow their canon personalities/history and stuff? Cause pokemon went to real world, so can we like change stuff a bit...? Also guessing that means that if the canon char is bonded to a legendary we have to change that fact?

Also, I haven't rp with you in AGES! Long time no chat, eh?
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 8/2/2014 at 2:11 PM Post #42
Yeah, blocked webs, blah blah blah... That's why and parents blah blah blah... And yeah, if someone's bonded to a legendary, just make sure he?she doesn't like, own it,being able to have it in a pokeball and being able to make it attack at their command kind of thing. And the histories and personalities don't have to be the exact same.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/2/2014 at 9:19 PM Post #43
>< Guess your parents haven't taken down the block.....?

He ^^ I'm thinking of taking.... well.... two boys actually.... And the one who is bonded to the legendary doesn't keep it in a pokeball. He hates keeping his pokemon in a pokeball lol. The attack thing is easy to change, since the legend isn't like his constant companion.... Yeah IDEAS! I'll get my form up ^^
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 8/3/2014 at 8:25 PM Post #44
That's fine.

Not really... But now my mom uses the restriction thingy for the ipad so that only specific sites like sylestia are allowed. (I convinced them that I use sylestia for art practice XD) and out computer has a block schedule that's 10am-1pm blocked, 1-4pm not blocked, and on and on...
Gamergirl1162
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/20/2014 at 5:30 PM Post #45

Name: Rena
Personality: She is rather kind, if you didn't get on her bad side, that is.
History: Having been a pokemon trainer at a young age, she is experienced in some tactics.
Human or Pokemon: Human
Other: Do you know that Chibi Maker on DA? Best Thing For This, Maybe!

Name: Typhlosion
Personality: She is quite calm for a normal fire type, and is kind hearted, making her someone to trust easily.
History: The eldest of Rena's small team, not much to tell seeing she was a starter pokemon, so there isn't much about the Typhlosion's life to talk about.
Human or Pokemon: Pokemon
Other : You can find this beautiful picture by searching, and it's made by meara135

Name: Umber
Personality: Easily angered by Sylvetta's playfulness, she is somewhat like the two, Espee and Sylvetta. Only she doesn't get as easily angered, and she isn't as hyper.
History (EDIT! I decided to make a few changes, seeing it didn't work well with Sylvetta's History): Espee's older sister, the two lived on a route together, until Sylvetta, their cousin, went to the human world, and they had to go get her.
Other: Found it by searching, and this gorgeous picture is made by DeviantHarriet!

Name: Espee
Personality: Not being social, she only has a certain amount of friends, and can get easily aggravated when disturbed from what she is doing....or not doing...
History (EDIT! I decided to make a few changes, seeing it didn't work well with Sylvetta's History): Umber's younger sister, the two lived on a route together, until Sylvetta, their cousin, went to the human world, and they had to go get her.
Other: Another cool pic found by searching, sadly, it didn't say who did it! X.X

Name: Sylvetta
Personality: She is cheerful and hyper, getting on most peoples nerves.
History (EDIT! Just noticed I forgot something!): The sylveon was the first of the trio to go to the human world, and, being a relative of the other two, was followed by Umber and Espee.
Other: You can find this by DA or searching, and it's made by Jack-a-Lynn!

Don't Worry, It's Just A Game!
And yes, i'm telling you how I found these pictures...
Edited By Gamergirl1162 on 9/14/2014 at 9:49 AM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 9:27 PM Post #46
So sorry! I forgot to check this thread! >.< Acceoted! :3
Gamergirl1162
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/22/2014 at 7:01 AM Post #47
Thanks, I think I might have to put that image back up though...

EDIT

Okay, done! ^-^

That reminds me, can we have the human character be in the real world, and then see pokemon coming out on her/his street out of nowhere? And also, if they have dogs and such, do they get turned into pokemon over time, or do they stay the same? Just a couple of questions that get me thinking on how this happens and all.

NOTE

Just a note for me, I tend to forget a lot! Umber knows Moonlight, Bite, Protect and Dark Pulse. Espee knows Morning Sun, Protect, Dazzling Gleam and Future Sight. (In Game Moves) Typhlosion knows Strength, Lava Plume, Eruption and Flamethrower. Sylvetta knows Fairy Wind, Moon Blast, Protect (Best for many things...) and, to make her more annoying, Sleep Talk.
Edited By Gamergirl1162 on 8/22/2014 at 2:01 PM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 8/23/2014 at 12:10 AM Post #48
Ok!
Dogs and acts...stay as dogs and cats. ^.^"

And nice moves. I always try to get mine together, but I forget them the next day. -.-"
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/25/2014 at 9:06 AM Post #49
((Ooof >< Sry Crystal! Sry for the huge gap between my posts o.0 I sort of derped and got caught up with all the hw and projects i didn't do and had to hand in by this month XD Hope I can still join?))

Name: Guo Ling

Personality: Guo Ling is usually a kind and caring person, someone who rarely angers unless his friends, family and innocents are targeted. A boy with good morals, he easily makes friends with others, though can prefer to be by himself, humming tunes that his pokemon enjoy.

History: Gou Ling became a trainer at the young age of 11, completing Unova's, Sinnoh's and Hoenn's gyms by 17. Now, he currently is working to complete Kantos', Johto's and Kalos' gyms, but has decided to backtrack to finish Kalos' first. Besides, gym battles, he's taken part in a few coordinator competitions as well, but still prefers battling over coordinating, though he can do well if he tried.

Team: Lucario, Zoroark, Rapidash, Luxray, Ninetails, Absol (Names in order: Weilan, Emeng, Xinghuo, Shanlei, Huli, Wanan))

Region: Unova
Other: He's chinese...?
Edited By Soltra8 on 8/25/2014 at 9:06 AM.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 8/25/2014 at 12:35 PM Post #50
/Totally adding more characters for the fun of it
Aha here they are

Name: Sylvia Kurosaki
Personality: Very kind and doesnt like to make a pokemon feint... she pretty much catches every pokemon possible, and keeps them in her PC so they dont get hurt.
History: She lived in Snowbelle town until her parents decided to let her become a pokemon trainer, like shes always dreamed of. They taught her how to catch pokemon, and then she was set off on her journey with a Sylveon.
Team: Cotton Candy(her Sylveon), and Shocker(a Raichu)
Region: Kalos
Other: None :D

Name: Cotton Candy
Personality: A bit shy, and like her trainer doesnt like making other pokemon feint.
History: She was found by her trainer when she was about 6 months old, and has been traveling ever since.
Team: Sylvia and Shocker
Other: None

Name: Shocker
Personality: Very wild and energetic
History: He was found by Sylvia and Cotton candy, after he had been beaten in a battle by another Raichu. They took him in and he hasnt left their sides since
Team: Cotton Candy and Sylvia
Other: None~
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.