Players 1,837 326
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,454,199 640
Generated 679,811 5
Captured 1,217,743 24
Bred 6,556,542 611
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The School (Again)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/2/2015 at 11:57 PM Post #41
Sorry @_@ been busy. But do we have enough teachers/students, or need more? I can handle a few extras due to more free time now :3
Darkroomrebel
Level 32
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 5:25 PM Post #42
If I would've known that before I made my character I would have been a teacher, biut when I have more than one character in an rp, I can't handle it. Mainly cause I like to be in many of them.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 11:08 PM Post #43
@Soltra
We definitely need more teachers. So far all we have is Jadelion as a teacher. It would be cool to have more students, but meh. No one really seems like they want to join. (I say this because very few people besides some of the original people joined.)

@Darkroomrebel
Yeah, that's fine. Teachers don't really play that big a part. I mostly offer them because I would get so confused if I had five teachers and a few students under my belt. Nuh-uh. Too much.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 1:27 AM Post #44
Alright~ Let me get some sleep, or maybe some caffine in my blood, and I'll go make the teacher form - if anything, I'm used to rping more than one char, so I can handle the remaining teachers if no one takes them, at least temporarily till someone new comes along and claims them.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 11:45 AM Post #45
Thank you! I might take on a teacher too, if people don't want to. You shouldn't have to have to have too many characters, even if it's temporary.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 6:16 PM Post #46
whoops that was an accident
Edited By Waternixie on 12/4/2015 at 6:16 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/7/2015 at 5:40 AM Post #47
True... who are you taking? -already has pictures for all remaining three- I'll start on them first, and drop the one youre doing~ (I want Mophen though, if that's ok, and if it is, can I 'spawn' three new chars, both related to Mophen, as students? xD )

I got a bit ahead of myself when I was making Mophen's form, and somehow ended up with four different teachers in my initial draft, instead of just Mophen. I remedied this by having three of the teachers 'turn' into three different forms' of Mophen, resulting in Mophen's current four forms in the post below - Child, Adult, Human and True and their respective names. However, I realise that doing so... made me run into a wall. It's difficult for me to continue writing this way since I see each of his form as their own standalone character. While I can deal with this mess I created, I was wondering if I could instead just create three new students, which would make it easier for me to finish Mophen's form if you'll allow me to create him.
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/7/2015 at 6:57 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/7/2015 at 6:35 AM Post #48

Name:
Morphine

Creature Type:
Fire Demon

Appearance:

Personality:
Morphine is a happy-go-lucky kid who finds his best in helping others and cheering them up. He may act like an air head at times, but is much smarter than he seems, although, he does tend to act in a way that makes that seem unlikely. If Mophen and Methadone are neutrality and order respectively, Morphine is chaos.

Classes:
Specialty: Golem Making, Charms and Spells, Potions and Elixirs.
Normal: Folklore, Legends and Myths; History of Empires, Maths.

Pet:
A cute little fire fox by the name of Hono, whom Morphine picked up when he was a child, while he was wandering the forests by his house.

Trivia:

Name:
Methadone

Creature Type:
Fire Demon

Appearance:

Personality:
Strict and harsh, there is nothing Methadone prefers more than order - peace, a place where rules are placed above all, such that there can never be chaos again. Yet, this is not to mean that he just follows laws blindly - he does bother to think through if the law makes sense. If it doesn't, he'll express his disagreement.

Classes:
Specialty: Alchemy, Beast Taming, Extensive P.E.
Normal: P.E., Science, Algebra.

Pet:
None

Weapon:
As a fire demon, Methadone has relatively good control over the element of fire, which he uses as both his offense, and defense.

Trivia:
Where Mophen is neutrality, the peacemaker, Methadone is Order and Restriction, a foil to his brother, Morphine's, Chaos and Transformation. Strange how the three, siblings, acted so differently from one another when they are so close in age.

Profesor Mophen - Soltra8

Normal Subjects:
Physical Education, Science, Biology

Specialty Subjects:
Extensive Physical Education, Transformation

Creature type:
Fire demon

Appearance:

~His full demon form has his body made from flames itself - imagine the Human Torch, albeit with small differences. Pure light yellow eyes in his demon form, with an androgynous body and literal, long, flaming hair - nothing seems solid, but rather a mass of flames roughly forming a human shape.

Personality:
Following the siblings' theme, Mophen is the peacemaker, the mid point between his brothers' two extremes. Usually caught in their arguments, Mophen quickly learned how to keep his cool when trying to calm them both, becoming a person who, while casual, could be a rather good mediator. He's the most mature of the three, though that goes without saying.

Other:
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/10/2015 at 10:13 PM.
Waternixie
Level 63
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/7/2015 at 6:58 PM Post #49
Well that is effort. Gold star. If spray paint could withstand the sun's heat I'd spray paint the sun gold and give it to you. Effectively destroying the world, but you deserve the apocalypse for all that wonderful wow.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/7/2015 at 11:18 PM Post #50
Can't believe I'm offering, but... do you have all the teachers accounted for?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.