Players 1,835 319
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,457,648 542
Generated 679,858 7
Captured 1,217,991 56
Bred 6,559,696 479
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Coming Home to the Woods (NITW Official...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 88, 89, 90 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 4:31 PM Post #41
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | The Ring | Time: 12:00 pm| Mentions: Tony, Open.

" Yeah, you're right, but might take me a little bit of time to get over that fear. " She said with a soft laugh.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 5:47 PM Post #42
"That is understandable, I'm still terrified of my loved ones leaving me." , Tony replied. "And that's because of my mother." She grumbled the last part, blinking away came tears. her mother blamed her for any she left the night before, that was when her dad was trying to shut the door.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 5:51 PM Post #43
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | The Ring | Time: 12:00 pm| Mentions: Tony, Open.

" Oh.. I am so so sorry that happened.. I am sure your mother still loves you very much. " Alexis said in a soft, soothing tone of voice. She felt bad for Tony, it wasn't fair for her to have lost her mother. " My parent's weren't exactly the best either, so I can kind of understand your pain. " She said with a sorrowful grin.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 6:17 PM Post #44
"Yeah." , She whispered, sliding down the side of the fence. "It just isn't face how she came back with her kids, acting like she owned the place." She played with her boxing glove.

"Tony!" , Her uncle called, he had a thick New York accent. "Your mama's here to see ya."

"Well I don't want to." , Tony called back, brows furrowing. She stood up, hands in fists. She looked like she was going to cry big time.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 6:24 PM Post #45
Alexis Mason Mavers | Female | The Ring | Time: 12:10 pm| Mentions: Tony, Open.

Alexis sighed, " Yeah, that just ain't right. " She said softly before she heard the man with the new Yorker accent speak and she looked over, and then to Tony. She could notice the shine in her eyes and she already felt back for her. Standing strait she went over to her putting a tender paw to the Coyote's shoulder. " Hey, it's going to be okay alright? You have the right to say no.. "
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 6:39 PM Post #46
(God, this is going to become a relationship soon, isn't it?)

Tony smiled at her, before jumping at her mother screaming at her uncle. Soon a short red colored coyote pushed past her uncle, and into the back area. "You!" , She growled at Tony, hatred burning in her eyes. "How dare you run me out twice, send your uncle after me, and hide back here like a little coward with that little scamp!" Tony winced at her insult. But she took a breath, calming down.

"Mother, I did not do any of those things." , She answered in a shaky voice. "I would be so happy to see you, if you weren't a horrible person."

" Well, I would have stayed if you didn't beat that poor boy! ", Her mother retorted.

" I was only protecting my friend! ", Tony shouted, beginning to cry. "****** it, just leave me alone, woman!"
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 6:46 PM Post #47
( I am le God of the ships. Hell yes. )

Alexis wanted to both help and stay back. She didn't want to make things worse as she knew if she got heated she would turn to a fight but if she stayed out of it she might be doing the wrong thing. When the woman called her a scamp she only smirked. A scamp she was, and proud of that fact. Finally though when Tony started to cry that was enough and her expression turned cold as she leapt over the rings bars and even if staying back a little said. " Ya do know the only reason she kicks you out is because yer a no good, dirty, half-witted she hound whom can only hurt family. Maybe ya would be treated better if ya treated her like family not some wild mut.. Oh, I am sorry, that is an insult to my kind. " She said with a calm voice.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 7:00 PM Post #48
(Hell yes)
The woman pushed past her, a scowl on her face. "How dare you use that goal language with me." , She hissed, slapping Tony. "No wonder they kicked you out of college ." Tony held her cheek, wide eyed. That's when she snapped. Tony socked her mother in the cheek. Her uncle pulled his niece back as his wife called the cops. Tony began to sob, covering her face.

(Dramaa)
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #49

Alexis was also shocked but much more angry then anything else. She went strait to Tony's side glaring at her mother with a slight snarl crossing her lips. She put her hand on Tony's back rubbing small circles into it. " It's okay Tony.. it's going to be okay. By all technicalities, she hit you first.. You had all right to do it. " She said softly.

( I love drama stews )
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 5/13/2019 at 7:15 PM Post #50
Tony straightened a little, watching her mother get dragged away by a bear and a cat. When they put her screaming mother in the car the cat walked up to Tony. "What happened here, kids?" , She asked, a concerned lol on her face.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 88, 89, 90
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.