Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 3:20 PM Post #41
Tutellor and Hasira

Tutellor narrowed his eyes at the dragoness, leaning closer and whispering to Hasira. "Stay close." He looked around. Following a strange dragon into a narrow alleyway probably wasn't a great idea.

Hasira followed Tutellor cautiously, swinging her tail back and forth. Her stomach growled, but it would have to wait.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 3:36 PM Post #42
They were following. Good. Cesura stopped where the guards wouldn't be able to see them. She waited for them to reach her. They would be untrusting at first, that she knew. They might never trust her but that was fine as long as she got a chance to get back at the empire.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 3:44 PM Post #43
Tutellor and Hasira

For a moment, Hasira thought she had lost the dragoness. Tutellor motioned her forward, and she caught sight of her again. She had stopped, waiting for them. Hasira crept forward slightly, whispering. "Hello..?"
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 3:57 PM Post #44
"Greetings," Cesura said, "I understand you are unhappy with the position you are in. Food... taxes... it's unfair don't you think?" She pauses giving them a chance to speak. Cesura sits down. She has been growing weaker here lately. The lack of food had taken its toll on her. She knew that it showed.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 4:02 PM Post #45
Tutellor and Hasira

Hasira and Tutellor glanced at each other, and Hasira looked at the dragoness. "....Yes," she said carefully.

The dragoness was also suffering, Tutellor could tell quite easily. But it still didn't explain what she needed from them. There was no way they could provide for her. They could barely provide for themselves.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 4:26 PM Post #46
"I think something should be done about it." She said lifting her head, "I'm rebelling and so should you. Join me and we can make a difference! I'm tired of living under these conditions and I'm going to make things change." She shifted a little, her expression determined, "Of course I won't shout it from the rooftops. That's a good way to be killed. It will happen silently. I just can't do it alone. Will you aid me in the turning of an age?" Her gaze was focused on the two dragons, trying to read their expressions.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 7:35 PM Post #47
Tutellor and Hasira

Tutellor huffed. "You and what army?"

Hasira tilted her head at the dragoness. It did sound...nice. It would be dangerous though. "What exactly is your plan?"

Tutellor wrapped his tail around Hasira's shoulders, trying to turn her away. "Come on, for all her fancy talk, this dragon is completely delusional."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 7:50 AM Post #48
"Leave and the conditions will continue to get worse. If you help me I can provide you with food and water."

Cesura smiled. She could tell she was getting to the pearly one, "In fact that's our first move. I know where they keep the rations."
Weaveroflies
Level 69
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #49
Irylin tilted his head curiously as Vernik turned away with a look of panic in his eyes, but he didnt follow Vernik. A dragon covered in scars probably wouldnt take his offer of help that well. After all, those scars didnt seem to come from anything people used in battle, and the dragon had caused a lot of trouble. Besides, he had already lost track of the incredibly large dragon.

Irylin shook his head, and took off, heading for the river. He knew how to hunt well enough to catch a lizard or two, and hunting sure made him thirsty. He might as well kill two birds with one stone.
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #50
Elenor noted the glance between the dragoness who had neared her shaded spot before and two other dragons who had lingered. Not wanting to be noticed, as she had adapted to become for most of her life spent here, she trailed after them only when they disappeared around the next corner.

She made sure she was hidden behind the edge of a building while she strained to listen in to their conversation. Even with her enhanced hearing, it was a struggle to make out anything. But the most important parts were clear: rebellion and rations.

This was exactly what she was expecting, and needed. Rebellion. It sounded great in her head. Oh, how long had she been waiting for a chance to fight back against the empire? Too long.

She had no idea how or when to approach them, though. She blinked her dry eyes, storing away the dragons' appearances for later. She would think about how to go about joining them so she didn't end up getting herself killed... maybe after she had cooled off in the river.

Making her way there on foot, she slid into the water, propping her head up on the bank. And then she thought.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.