Forum Index > Roleplaying > Upon a Night
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 160, 161, 162 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:51 PM Post #41
Septer shook her head. " I thought I did to...but I haven;t been swimming in ages...must of forgotten. " she looked at the water with a slight hint of fear. She had almost drowned and it felt horrible...

---------------

Sinner snarled. " Shut'd up you parrot! Why don't ya come over here and let me eat you! " he snarled again.
Devi giggled. " Yes...he got slightly jealous of me and kicked me out, hates people stealing the spot light! "

---------------

Jay took the jar and nodded. " Your sister? Who was she? " Jay asked, interested in the witch's past.

--------------

Koda waited till he could move his tounge again and snarled. " Oh wow! You freeze my tounge! That really scared off the pack of wolves you had gnawing your butt! " Koda ripped the man's kidneys out and stuffed them in his mouth, chewing in anouyence that the fairy even froze his tounge!
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:51 PM Post #42
((Lol. Good thing this isn't real. I'd puke.))
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 2:13 PM Post #43
James sighed. "Do you want to get out of the water?" He asked her and smiled. He wondered if she would want him to teach her ow to swim again. he would show her if she asked. He was pretty good at swimming.

---------------

James shook his head. "Is the devil the one who did this to the world?" He asked. He didn't know what happened but if the Devil did exist than maybe...

Sin laughed again. "Please. That would be stupid of me." She said and smiled at him. "Why are you so mean?" She asked wondering if Sinner woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

---------------

Tamika looked at the ground. "I kinda don't want to talk about it." She said and began walking towards the end of the alley. She hoped the girl was following. She missed teaching things to people and this girl made her day. She couldn't quite remember much about her sister accept that her sister was pure evil. Tamika was opposite she didn't practice black magic. Of course if she wanted to she could but she didn't want to be her sister. Tamika's eyes began to fill with tears. She wiped them out and looked at the sky. She missed the sun. The way it felt on her skin. She missed her older sister. The way she read bed time stories to her and protected her from everything. The truth was, it was her who ate those kids, and her sister, evil as she was, took the blame. Everyday she whispered thanks but she knew it wasn't enough. Burning was the worst day to die.

--------------

Arcadia sighed. "I took out twenty of those wolves and what you took out... five." She said her anger building. She didn't know why poeple made fun of fairy's. She really had the urge to freeze his tongue again.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 2:32 PM Post #44
Jay kicked the vampire in the jaw again. The vampire stumbled and got up. "Vampires are crazy!" She muttered and started running at full speed. And wondered what would happen if she shot him. Vampires run pretty fast, and she was pretty fast too. She ran past a werewolf and her fog feeding on a girl. She slowed, heart pounding. She looked behind her. The vampire was gone. "Close call, Jay." She told herself breathlessly. In the world of darkness, you can't let your guard down. She walked and spotting disgusting things everywhere. Blood, bones, screaming, and a bunch of other stuff.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 8:23 PM Post #45
(Jay is human right?)

Jaydyn could see what he thought was a human girl. He wondered what she was doing in these parts of town by herself. He walked out of the shadows and up from behind her. "Hey." He said trying t sound human. He didn't want to scare her. She was obviously running from something.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 11:02 PM Post #46
((Yeah.))
Jay looked up to see the boy. "H-hello." She said and backed away. She didn't want anymore trouble with monsters. But this boy seemed normal...enough. "What are you doing here?" She said, trying not to sound scared, and failing. She was short, and would always be short. She placed her hand on the gun her mother gave her. Her muscles tensed, ready to run.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/31/2013 at 5:15 AM Post #47
Septer nodded. " That would be great... " she said. Still staring at the water with a hint of fear. She shivered as the coldness suddenly hit her. It was freezing...

--------------------

Devi giggled. " No! The devil only wants souls to torture...this planet would be no use to him...plus I would of sensed him...we can sense our master... " she waved her hands, toying the werewolves even more. " Infact I believe that isn't even the moon... " she said, using a hand to point at the moon blocking the sun. " To big...far to big...because how can the diddly moon we know block out the sun? It's impossable...so I believe it isn't our moon...might be though... " she giggled again as a werewolf tore the dead wolf's head off and it still danced around.

-------------------

Jay nodded. " Kay... " she shook the pot and watched the spiders panic and go flying around everywhere inside the pot. " So what are the spiders for? " Jay asked, tapping the pot.

------------------

Koda snorted. " As if! I saw you high-tailing it with fear...you stank of fear! " He reached his hand inside the man, finding no more good bits of meat left inside him. Koda grumbled and stood up, wiping his hands on his trousers. He streached and started walking awayy. Stupid fairy, he thought.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/31/2013 at 10:56 AM Post #48
Rocky stood still as stone. Maybe it was because he was stone. Bad idea, it was. He had found out how to turn himself into stone, but how to turn back? He knew how in one of his books. It was a very complicated spell. He knew there was a witch. But she'd never come here. His wand was on the floor. He couldn't move. He needed help. He had been staring at the mirror for 3 days. 3 days as a statue man. He had shot the spell at the mirror by accident and it bounced back on him.
Edited By Crystal25152 on 12/31/2013 at 1:21 PM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Posted: 12/31/2013 at 3:10 PM Post #49
Xeubika stood around. Hexta was purring on her head. She walked along the alleys. She spotted a mirror. "Ready, Hexta?" She asked and giggled. The earth languages were so...uncomplex! She learned in 3 hours! Now, her language had 50,000 LETTERS! She put her hand onto the mirror. It was solid now, but...she fell in. The inside of the mirror felt slooow. The mirror world was another dimension. The opposite dimension. Left was right and fight was left. She started running and burst through another mirror and crashed through it and found herself in a hospital. The mirror shattered. "I'm out of practice." She muttered and brushed off a price on glass on her cat. She walked to a machine humans called "High tech". She laughed. That was absolutely NOTHING compared to what they had at home.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/31/2013 at 4:02 PM Post #50
Copy walked into a room as he looked around a hospital. He had been searching for the girl he had watched so many times...but never found her. He never had a name to call her by...making his search harder.
He stopped hearing the sound of a mirror shattering.
Who shatters my windows? he thought.
He followed where he heard the sound, stopping and looking at a girl on the floor, with a cat...
" Sheee, fo cu? " he said. Not knowing English.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 160, 161, 162
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.