Players 1,819 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,437,561 657
Generated 679,489 14
Captured 1,216,665 47
Bred 6,541,307 596
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > the new world (closed)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 6:47 PM Post #41
Vitalus sighed and see that it's almost dark. "Come on Glacis we got to make sure Asmodeus gets home before dark," Vitalus said and went outside to look for Asmodeus. Once he spots him he sighed, " Asmodeus get home before it's dark," Vitalus walked up to him.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 6:54 PM Post #42
my prey hurries away, being joined by another man who urges him to get home before it becomes dark. growling to myself i turn back, making my way deeper and deeper into the forest until i find my home; a bombed out library far from any town or loner. collapsing into the large, plush red reading chair i reach for the stack of books on the table. many of the books here were ruined by either fire, rain, or radiation. but a few were salvageable, and soon i was able to trade and buy books until i had filled a good portion of the shelves again. the books probably weren't the same books there were before the disaster, but they were books none the less.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 6:57 PM Post #43
andromeda:

as i pass my neighbors house, i pause. yes, there is a bit of distance between my house and his (quite a bit, infact) but his property is the closest to mine, and therefore the closest to where the cow was left. biting my lip i roll my eyes, turning vega around i ride back to his house, stepping out of the saddle and ushering orion to follow me so he doesn't get killed by anything while i'm not looking.

i knock on the door, waiting for him to answer while i do my best to stop orion from chasing whatever has his attention
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 7:12 PM Post #44
Vitalus sees that Asmodeus is heading home. He sighed and turns back walks to the church before dark. He see's Glacis waiting for him. Vitalus sighed and opens the door for him. Vitalus walks inside and closes the door. He went to his living area above the church and starts to eat his dinner and places Glacis dinner on the floor.
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 7:49 PM Post #45
Mizuki Sato : I get up and walk to the door nervously i open it and see andromeda i sak her what she needs as Coco and Bubbles run over to see wht im doing ....

Coco- is the black one
Bubbles - Is the white one

Edited By Coffecreamer on 1/5/2021 at 7:49 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 7:51 PM Post #46
the creature:

glancing at the pile of books i skim over the tittles, uninterested. this place is missing something, but i can't put my finger on exactly what...

i should return to my church, see if they have any more offerings for me. i could use something to spruce the place up, or maybe a new knife to hunt with. rising from my seat i stretch, yawning and popping my jaw. i sneak through the forest, hunting.

spotting a lone buck in the forest i prepare to pounce, crouching low. the deer looks up, ears laid flat in fear. i pounce before it gets the chance to run, bringing it down with my weight and the force of the pounce. it shrieks in terror, trying to escape, but i end it before it can.

i grab my prize, dragging it with me to the church. it's antlers are massive, and sharp, i'm lucky i wasn't stabbed.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 7:56 PM Post #47
i barely stop orion mid lunge as he tries to eat mizuki's rabbits, tossing him back into the lawn and growling loudly at him. "sorry 'bout him, he's more trouble than he's worth" i say, glancing back at orion as he slinks off to go sit with vega "i just came to warn you, a dead cow showed up on my property, one without tags or a brand, so it wasn't from any of the nearby towns. you might want to keep an eye on your animals, just in case"
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 7:56 PM Post #48
Vitalus finished eating and starts to wash his plate. He looks at his offering that he will put on the alter before he heads to bed for the night. Vitalus sighed and grabbed the knife. He went down stairs and places the knife on the alter and walks back up stairs to get ready for bed. Glacis is at the foot of his bed and jumps on to the bed and goes to sleep. Vitalus sighed and grabbed a book to read for a little bit.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 8:00 PM Post #49
the creature:

i take the antlers for myself, before dragging the carcass onto the church steps and leaving it there. it's big, but it's dark out so it probably will go unnoticed until morning. for now, i begin collecting my offerings, slipping into the houses one by one through the vent every offering room has and collecting the things, shoving them in my bag and quickly moving on.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:07 PM Post #50
Vitalus sighed after finishing the book he got up and went to get a drink of water before bed.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.