Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 6/6/2020 at 7:56 PM Post #531
Selene
~~~~~~~~~
A low growl sounded in her throat and her hand balled into fists as they started shaking. "I suggest you leave before I decide to kill you myself. No one hurts my friends. Never again." She bared her sharp teeth.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 11:32 AM Post #532
There was the sound of a solid collision, and Zach crumpled to the floor. A few seconds later, it was made evident that he was still living and breathing, just knocked out. The Ceffyl Dwr looks rather pleased with itself as it trots around Zach and to the feathered bear.
"One down, one to go. Thanks, Myst." The feather bear says. The Ceffyl Dwr, now otherwise known as Myst, holds itself pridefully as it winnies a response. Apparently neither monster took your threat very seriously.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 12:00 PM Post #533
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She tried to pick up Zach and turned into her wolf form with him on her back. She groaned and tried to go under the feathered bear.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 12:09 PM Post #534
Zach was light enough for you to move around as you usually do with no problem.
The feathered bear woofs softly in confusion as you pass under him. "Hey, hey! Get back here Lunch. Or, really, Lunches." It blunders after you. The horse was quicker than the bear and caught up to you quickly. It whinnies and skitters around you, trying to get you to slip up, but it didn't seem to have the intent of hurting you.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 12:14 PM Post #535
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She tried to run away from them both using her increased endurance as she tried to get away from them both. "Wake up Zach. Please wake up." She mumbled under her breath.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 12:20 PM Post #536
The bear and the Ceffyl Dwr fall behind you. The bear has little to no stamina. The path splits in front of you.

right - Seems to be pulsing with a green light
center - dark, rickety, seems to be falling apart in more than one way.
left - Chatter and laughter
Edited By Scoutwolf on 6/7/2020 at 12:20 PM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 12:28 PM Post #537
Selene
~~~~~~~~
She quickly ran down the left, hoping to lose the two of them. She decided to try to use her telepathy to make the bear and Ceffyl Dwr go a different way.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 1:07 PM Post #538
The two monsters seem to take your trick and head down the right path. The chatter and laughter is coming from these small black creatures with big muddy brown and red eyes. These creatures had extremely long finger, which you could estimate was about half a foot to a foot long each finger. The creatures have two horns atop their small heads. They each had a thin body and no legs. They hovered just above the ground, their bodies ending in a point. They were chatting in some unknown language, but upon spotting you and Zach, they each squealed with excitement and raced forward.
"We haven't seen another living organism for so long." One notes.
"My head hurts." Zach says suddenly, rolling off your back and landing on the floor with a grunt.
" And there is another one. Think they're tributes, Nimmt? " The second says.
"I think so, Nimmt." The first says again .
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 1:31 PM Post #539
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stood over Zach protectively and eyed the two monsters to see if they were hostile. "Zach. Get up. Now." She telepathically tried to get him to get up.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:17 PM Post #540
Zach mumbles something under his breath, holding a hand to his head as he sat up. "What's wrong?" He asks telepathically.
The two creatures named Nimmt look the two of you up and down.
"Both are young and healthy yet condemned to this maze, tunnel with no light."
"Poor things. The longer they stay in here, the more they become wary and begin to go crazy." The second says, trailing a long get skinny finger down Zach's jaw. Zach swats the finger away.
"What are you?" Zach asks Nimmt.
"We? We are two Nimmts. You do know what a Nimmt is, yes?"
"Of course I know what a Nimmt is. I'm looking at two of them." Zach says with a chuckle. Then he winces, "Sorry, don't know why I said that. I don't really know what Nimmt's are or what they do etc etc."
"No worries, kid." The first Nimmt says, looking the both of you up and down.
"We can show you." The second says, reaching with its long fingers for Zach again. Zach looks skeptical, scooting backwards. The long fingers still reach him, digging into his forearm. "I take your-" The Nimmt pauses.
"No, no, start smaller. You can't scare them right off the bat in taking their life." The older one says telepathically to the younger one. Zach takes the opportunity to try to get the fingers off him, but the fingers stayed securely around his forearm, some of the claws digging into his flesh.
"Sense of sight." The second one finishes after a long pause. Zach screeches, hammering at the second one's fingers to get it off him. The second one lets go and backs up, blinking slowly before smiling.
" Ah, youth. I missed being able to see this well. " The Nimmt says, rubbing its greedy hands together.
"Now for the other one." The older Nimmt says, reaching out towards you.
Behind you, more Nimmts appeared, brown eyes glowing red as they stalk forward, ready to feast in their weird way.
(I'm sorry, the internet around my area is being extremely iffy, sometimes going out all together for a while.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 53, 54, 55... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.