Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Labyrinth
Page 55 1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 110, 111, 112 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:22 PM Post #541
(Jesus this is going to take me awhile.)
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Z-z-zach? You okay?" She chuckled nervously and tried to stay away from the Nimmts. "Please get away from me, thank you." She looked nervous as she instinctively went back to her human form. "What did you do to Zach?!" She demanded them to answer her.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:41 PM Post #542
"I took his sight. He can't see anymore, and I have the best eyesight in the room now. I'm a Nimmt, after all. We take things. It's in our name." The younger Nimmt cackled wildly.
Meanwhile, Zach unfolded his wings completely, knocking a few Nimmts down. He hiss/growls, turning into his dragon form, a silvery white welsh dragon. His tail knocks a few more to their feet. The Nimmts has gotten accustomed to his erratic attacks, laughing at his clumsy attempts to demolish them. Zach roars, folding his wings in such a way that made him seem bigger and more threatening. Three Nimmts had decided to hitch a ride on the dragon.
"I take his sense of touch."
"I take his ability to speak, teehee."
"I take his flight!"
Zach freezes before rolling around in the floor wildly in an attempt to crush the Nimmt's. One of his wings hits you and throws you back a few feet. There was a flash of light and then his wings were no more. And a Nimmt now had the power to fly, not just hover.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:47 PM Post #543
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zach! Stop! Please leave us alone!" She pleaded them. "What did we ever do to you?" She tried to move close to Zach to try to protect him.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:55 PM Post #544
"You're a tribute. It's your job to die in order to satisfy the monsters so that the monsters don't storm out of here and take over the rest of the world. Selfless sacrifice." The Nimmt says in an ever cheerful way.
Zach stayed still, closing his eyes and slowly clenching his talons until they were digging into his palms, the silver scales there slowly turning red with blood. He couldn't feel anything, so no damage done.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:59 PM Post #545
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zach, stop it! Please, I'm begging you. Don't hurt yourself." Tears welled up in her eyes. She felt trapped. I can't do anything. I can only watch. He's going to die, and it'll be my fault. Another death I couldn't prevent.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #546
Zach turns back into his human form, curling into a ball of despair. Since Zach wasn't in dragon form anymore, the Nimmts surges forward, cackling gleefully.
"He isn't dying. Yet. The idiot's pride is just hurt." One Nimmt says, flying high above everyone's heads, drawing appreciative 'oh's and 'ah's from the crowd below.
Zach looks up from his position towards where he had heard the Nimmt speak, glaring daggers at what he hoped was the Nimmt. He tried to say something - probably some rude comment - but no sound come out.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:14 PM Post #547
(I'm actually crying. Poor Zach.)
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~
She almost started sobbing and fell to her knees. She rushed to Zach and hugged him, trying to shield him from the Nimmts. "I'm not letting another innocent soul die because of me."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:35 PM Post #548
Zach sits up again, his hand heading to his arrows before he stops and hugs you back. You could feel that he was quivering beneath your hug.
"Teehee. Then you will die." A Nimmt says, reaching its long fingers out to grab you. Zach pinpoints on the approximate place of that Nimmt and blasts fire at it. The Nimmt squeaks as it catches on fire. It runs around in a panic, not sure how to put itself out, ending up catching others on fire.
The others that weren't effected were coming closer, cautiously as so they wouldn't be put on fire. The flying one divebombed you, wrapping its fingers around your neck.
"I take-" the Nimmt stops as Zach rams his horns into the Nimmt's side. The Nimmt quickly let's go and flies out of reach.
The one that was on fire eventually burned itself out, in a literal sense. Zach takes in a sharp breath, pulling away from you. He mutters something silently, bunching his shirt in his hands in an effort to lessen the flow of blood from his palms, which was already slowing down and starting to healing itself.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:47 PM Post #549
(I believe I've become a fangirl because I'm shipping way too much.)
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now's the time to run, Zach." She was sort of glad Zach couldn't see the shame and tears staining her face. Her legs started moving before her brain told them too and she grabbed Zach's hand, trying to lead him to safety. "You didn't have to save me."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:55 PM Post #550
Zach stays silent, following you, tripping over his feet constantly. It was obvious that he wasn't used to life without wings, sight, or speech. "What are friends for?..." Zach replied. It was quiet, sure, but it was there nonetheless.
The Nimmt didn't like the idea of their prey escaping.
"Why didn't you take the ability to move from them?" One screeched to the other beside it.
"Well, why didn't you?!" The other retorted. Pretty quickly, the Nimmts were all blaming eachother for the escape of the tributes. They weren't even trying to get the prisoners back at this point, they were just arguing with one another.
You soon leave the Nimmts in the dust. The path twists, and around the bend is a wall.
A wall with a door in it.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 54, 55, 56... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.