Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Labyrinth
Page 57 1, 2, 3... 56, 57, 58... 110, 111, 112 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:27 PM Post #561
"Great. Just great." Alex says sarcastically on the topic of it seeming all doom and gloom because they could die or be eaten at any time.
Kikiyawonawi didn't seem to be having any trouble in keeping up, but it seemed a tad bit oblivious to the whole thing they were trying to do. "Nice place. So, is this where I get to eat you?" The bear asks, a little too eager for Alex's liking.
Alex was drawing some sort of rune in front of him and you. "Should protect us..."
The bear tilts his head in confusion as a blue wall shimmers between you and it. "Ooooooh, magic. Show me more! I like a good magic show. And you can go out with a bang and your story shall live on forever."
Alex hesitates before shrugging and drawing more runes. In a few moments, the big feathered bear had turned into a feathered, mouse-sized mouse and Alex was looking thoroughly exhausted.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:29 PM Post #562
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We choose to face a mistake from our past..." her voice trailed off as she got more and more nervous. She held a defensive stance and she tried to look brave. "I'm ready."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:33 PM Post #563
"Alone or together? Alone is where you face your mistake alone. Together is where you will experience your own and the others mistake with the other person." Oran says.
Zach shrugs, not minding either way.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:35 PM Post #564
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If I have to see one then I'd choose to do it with Zach. At least I wouldn't have to do it alone then." She suggested, trying and failing to hide her stress.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:56 PM Post #565
Oran chuckles. "Good luck." Zach takes your hand, and with that, the scene around you changes and morphs until it is in your home, and the moments of your past mistake and failure flash before you. You could see it play out, you leaving Kua for the hour, going shopping. There was audio to go with it. The scene followed past you on the whole journey of shopping and the way back.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:59 PM Post #566
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her breathing shallowed as she pushed the door open. "Here we go." She walked behind the island in the kitchen and saw Kua's dead body. She wanted to look away, but she felt that she couldn't. She started crying onto Zach's shoulder.
Edited By Insertnamehere34 on 6/7/2020 at 5:59 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 6:01 PM Post #567
Zach hugs you, gently rubbing your back in circular motions in a calming way. He seemed to know what you were going through. He wanted to say something, but was unable to. It didn't seem right to him to communicate telepathically during this time.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 6:07 PM Post #568
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"C-can we just get to yours?" Her voice was shaky and she paused a lot as her breathing shallowed more. She stopped crying and wiped the tears off her face.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 6:29 PM Post #569
Zach nods.
The scene changes to an old hall, where a younger Zach was hiding behind a pillar with another dragon that looked something like him. However, at this time, Zach was a bloodred colored dragon. The other dragon was red as well. They looked young and ready for mishcief. The two young dragons giggled before shushing the other.
There was a heavily armored dragon heading their way, clearly oblivious to the dragons hiding behind the big pillar.
The unknown little dragon unrolled something from a leather bundle before handing it to past Zach. For a moment, past Zach hesitated, but then he went ahead and blew into the old ram's horn.
The armored dragon froze, its head whipping around to find the trouble, "Invading Diofedes. I should go warn the King... No, I should go protect the prince's." The dragon races away, clearly panicked.
Past Zach and the mystery little dragon high-fived - or is it high-taloned? The two dragons scampered in the opposite direction, laughing at how they had the guard completely fooled.
"Diofedes are just myths to scare us. It sure scared Havandur. That scardey-dragon." The little dragon says.
"Yeah... Yeah." Past Zach says, seeming to be now doubting his decision.
"Come on, lighten up. No such things as Diofedes." The little one says. "We just scared the guard with a silly prank."
The scene changes to a throne room, full of red. The dragon sitting on the throne looked enfuriated.
"My own children. I can't..." The dragon rumbles. "You are both cast out."
Past Zach lifts his head defiantly. "I am your son, you can't do that." There was a big pause. The king of the Welsh dragons had never been so outright defied. "And if you still think you can cast me out, I will challenge you to the throne."
The king narrows his eyes before nodding once. The dragon gets off the throne and readies its talons and fire. Past Zach's tail swished back and forth as he prepared to pounce.
Current Zach squeezes your hand as Past Zach pounces and the king dragon slashed with its claws.
"NO!" The other past little dragon squeaks, leaping into the air and knocking Past Zach to the side. Instead of Past Zach getting hit, the little one had. Past Zach gets up, realizing too late what his foolish choice had caused for his little sister.
"No." Past Zach mutters, racing to his sister's side. The king dragon slammed his tail down in between Past Zach and the little one.
"Leave. You are cast out." The king dragon says in a darkly stormy voice. Past Zach started crying as he ran out of the room.
The scene ended and the throne room inside the Labyrinth came back into view.
"Ah, so you both passed. I guess. So you're allowed to find the escape." Oran says.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 6:37 PM Post #570
(Is it bad that I ship Zach and Selene now?)
Selene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selene didn't immediately tear away from Zach's hand. "I guess we can leave then. Wherever it is."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 56, 57, 58... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.