Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 5:53 PM Post #51
Vernik was watching all the dragons through narrowed eyes, he could feel his anger raise again though he did not act on it. Instead he turned to Lazi, who seemed to be muttering to herself, weird. He watched as she then looked up and walked down an alley, sticking close to the shadows even though her white scales gave her away. He followed slowly, sticking to the shadows also, glad he had black scales. He followed her, walking deeper into the alley until he reached and corner and walked around it, almost running into Lazi.
"Why di..." The words died in his throats as he spotted three dragons talking together, talking about rebellioning?
"Hello," He heard Lazi called, looking back and she finally seemed to realize he had been following her.
Weaveroflies
Level 69
Threads: 3
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 8:38 PM Post #52
Irylin landed by the river, reflective scales casting small bits of light on his surroundings. He dipped his head towards the rivers cool water and began to drink. When he was done, he dipped his face into the water to wash away the blood clinging to his scales from his meal.

As he did, he caught sight of a darkly scaled dragon with fins laying in the river. He jerked backwards, throwing small droplets of water in every direction. Had the Empire killed a dragon and let the corpse to float away? He turned to look at Elenor, briefly accessing her.

Sorry, about that. I didnt know you were there, so it startled me to see you there. He walker closer to the dragon as he talked before sitting down nearby her. I hope I didnt bother you if you were here to relax. He cleaned the last few flecks of blood before looking back at the small dragon thoughtfully.

Are you hungry? I just finished grabbing a quick bite for breakfast, but itll be time for lunch soon. We can go hunt together.
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/3/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #53
Tutellor and Hasira

Hasira ripped herself away from Tutellor. "You...you can?" She asked the dragoness.

Tutellor turned, teeth bared. "How can you? By the looks of you, you're telling a bold-faced lie. Explain why you're so thin if you boast of being able to provide for many."
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 6:10 AM Post #54
Cesura didn't answer the brown dragon question. Instead, her head turned to the new dragons. I was that white one from the clearing. She glared at them with cold eyes. They must have seen me come in here...
Falconetti
Level 72
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 10:08 AM Post #55
She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't noticed the other dragon approach her until he started speaking. She shot up to her feet, cursing herself for letting her guard down.

"Uh," she mumbled, unsure of what to say. This was why she stayed alone - curse her upbringing a thousand times. "I uh... everyone here is hungry. They won't give us rations," she added quickly. Then she groaned silently - he would know that already.

She looked down at her claws and fell into silence. What he had said came back to her - hunt. She wondered what it meant but didn't say anything that might show that she didn't know.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #56
"Hello," Lazi called again nervously as she took a step forward, ignoring Vernik, who was growling behind her. She turned around and saw Vernik scowling at the dragons "Stop," She said before turning back to the dragons "Sorry about my brother, he can be a little grumpy," She sighed inwardly, grumpy was understatement, Vernik was a bomb that was ready to explode. Where was her sweet little brother, she deffently didn't remember him being so... well angry.
"You said rebellion, right? Is it possible that you have room for two more?" She asked sitting as she politely dipped her head in greetings to the dragons.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #57
"I can use all the help I can get," Cesura said, her face softening but still determined, "As I was saying I know where they keep the rations. It's a stronghold to the east a two-hour walk away. About forty-five minutes as the crow flies. I know the place inside and out. I used to live there before... well you know." Cesura almost looked saddened say that. Then her look shifted to a smirk. They thought they wiped all of us out. Hah!

"I have never tried to go back because I'm not much of a fighter. I have... a different set of skills. I also know a few secrets..." Cesura moved her tail across the ground beside her, wiping away the desert sand. After a few strokes, a metal grate revealed itself. It had an insignia of a dragon talon-print. It matched the one on her chest.

"It leads into the underbelly of the stronghold. I doubt the guards stationed there have discovered the passage." She rested her tail close to her again.

(convenient grate is convenient!)
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 12:07 PM Post #58
Vernik watched behind Lazi, still watching the dragons with narrowed eyes, not exactly trusting them.
"How do I know you are not lieing," Vernik asked stepping forward, a scowl still present on his face "You could alert the guards of our presence and probably get a huge reward, how do I know you won't do that?"

Lazi knew she was hooked, she believed every word that this dragon said. When Vernik started talking he knew he was asking a good question, an important question, one she was interested to hear what the answer was.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 12:49 PM Post #59
"Me? Lying? They killed the people closest to me. They should be slaughtered like the animals they are." She didn't know where the words had come from. They had just leapt from her throat. She felt an all too familiar anger rising inside her again.
Kiwi14
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/4/2019 at 2:36 PM Post #60
Vernik snarled angrily, fully understanding how she felt.
"I got taken away from my family, beaten, a slave. Just because of who my mother was," He met Lazi's eyes and they where sad, like she was suffering from a different kind of pain "I am in, just tell me when and I will come," He said for both he and Lazi, knowing that is what she wanted too.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.