Cooldudepapyrus
Level 70
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 7:04 PM Post #51
Name: Dew
Sexuality: heteromantic asexual
Species: Phoenix
Power/Ability: Pyrokinesis and flight
Description: Human in appearance except for a pair of fiery wings on her back, tall, light skin, green eyes, black tank top, brown aviator jacket, jeans, scars on her arms from self harm and fights, sharp canine teeth and pointed ears
Personality: Sly and quick, really smart and knows everything from Greek mythology, always moving, somewhat lazy but good in a fight, loyal, mistrusting of strangers, feels guilty over what happened in her past, wishes she wasn't being forced into the labyrinth, doesn't think she can get out
Background: was once a thief living off eating stolen goods and selling the nonedible stolen goods, then became a trained assassin and actually paid for food
Friends: That one old lady who gave her bread and soup in the middle of one really cold winter, her dog who she left with the old lady
Family: the dog, family died in a fire when she was a baby; a fire she caused (her family, although phoenixes, did not have pyrokinesis or immunity to fire)
Enemies: anyone she's ever stolen from, also her ex-boyfriend after he found out she was an assassin for a living
Other: :) AFFIRMATIVE

(Sorry! I didn't really understand rule 7)
Edited By Cooldudepapyrus on 5/14/2020 at 10:38 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 8:06 PM Post #52
Did you read the rules completely(hint: re-read 7th rule...)? (Ping me when you have edited.)
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 8:14 PM Post #53
'How can you call the cat shifter your friend? You barely know her. What's her name? What did she used to do? what's her favorite color? Favorite animal? Don't know any of these how can you call her a true friend?' the voice taunts. 'She'll slow you down. She may hinder you from escaping.'

The cat shifter opens her eyes, paling as she heard the voice. She leaps out of your trip and turns into a human again. "No. I don't hold myself responsible for his death." She mutters, most likely talking to the voice. Strange. Maybe the voice was saying different things to you both.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 8:25 PM Post #54
"SHUT UP!"

Vagabond screamed at the voice. The shifter was one of the only people who showed true kindness to him. He would have to protect her.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:04 AM Post #55
The cat shifter blinks at you, eyes wide. She nods, fluffy ears popping back up onto her head. She apparently assumed you were yelling at her.

As you continue along, the dim green light that had been in the tunnel from the time you had noticed it was starting to grow brighter.
'Not a way to talk to your superiors. I guess I'll just have to do something about that.' The voice tutted. 'Maybe split the two of you up...'

"No, don't split us up. You can just go away... Whatever your name is... Mr. MysteriousVoice?" The cat shifter says, taking a step closer to you.

'Didn't curiousity kill the cat? I'm positive you want to know what power I hold, right Sammantha?' The voice purrs.

"You know my name, so you probably have some phsyce powers. You also said that you could split us up. I really am not interested in that. I'd much rather stick with... the phoenix." The cat shifter says.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:14 AM Post #56
Vagabond hisses at the voice, trying not to be fooled by it. If he had to get out, he would.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:15 AM Post #57
Kua-Rashianaka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fine..." She mumbled, defeated. She looked at the wall that had closed behind them. "It's like that human lore, where the labyrinth is a living and breathing entity. It always changes." She turned around again to look at the bones. "No doubt these are the past tributes."

(Hi I'm back.)
Edited By Insertnamehere34 on 5/14/2020 at 9:17 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:23 AM Post #58
'Well, I guess if I can't split you up, I might as well confuse you... Have safe travels!' The voice says, and then the light and the voice both cut out.

The two of you are now standing in an empty room, two doors leading off to unknown places. The way you had been travelling had no sign of a room like this at all.

The fur on Sammantha's tail stood on end as she looks around. The room was dimly lit by a strange lamp on a desk, which was covered in maps and strange vials and curious works. On the walls there were strange cubbies full of intriguing things. Sammantha was looking along one side, which held jars and jars of...

"Pickled Fire-Salamander eyes? Dragon Tooth? Live Neverawert Plant Eggs? Why would someone have all these things here?" Sammantha asks, turning towards you, holding one of the jars in both hands.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:27 AM Post #59
(Good to have you, back, I'm Scout ;P )

"Never bothered learning about humans. Found them annoying and useless. If they created this place, then they're just plain crazy as well." Nikkie notes. "Hey, I wonder if the elf left her gun." He says, trotting to where the elf had last stood - which had been on their side of the wall.
He picked up a gun and a piece of paper. He takes a moment to read it, before showing it to you. It was in some different language than what you're used to.
"She's either being cryptic again or really means it." Nikkie mutters, putting the gun inside his pack for safe keeping.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 5/14/2020 at 9:30 AM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 9:31 AM Post #60
Kua-Rashianaka
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I really hope she's just being cryptic." Kua said very nervously. "I don't want to deal with an all-powerful being today."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.