Players 1,819 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,437,561 657
Generated 679,489 14
Captured 1,216,665 47
Bred 6,541,307 596
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > the new world (closed)
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:17 PM Post #51
the creature:

peering into the window i see my priest and his dog, both of them looking relaxed, not realizing i'm there. growing bored of them i slink off to the outskirts of town, finding a small farm. next to the farm is a chicken coop with all the chickens inside.

making sure no one is around i quickly open the coop, letting the chickens roam free as i enter the building. there are three nests, each one with a small egg in it. these will make a fine breakfast .grabbing each one i carefully arrange them in my bag so they won't crack or get shaken up, before quickly retreating as i hear someone approach the house.

i'm almost caught, but i manage to shadowstep just in time, avoiding being seen. checking my bag to make sure everything is fine i make my way back to my library, unpacking my bag.

as i'm pulling things out and arranging them, i notice something off about the eggs in my bag that wasn't there before. a crack, normal looking at first, but then a wisp of black smoke leaks out, dissipating into the air. i've never shadow stepped with anything that hadn't been born yet, i thought these eggs weren't going to hatch, i didn't see a rooster. panicking, i take out all the eggs, setting them up on the table. each one has a tiny crack in it that seeps a drop of smog every once in awhile.

sighing to myself i build a small nest of towels and blankets to keep the eggs from breaking farther, i'll just have to see what happens to them in the morning...
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:25 PM Post #52
Mizuki Sato : Its all right dont worry abt it as i gently push bubbles and coco back inside but then my face gets serious i made my offring do i need to make another one is he unhappy i say terrified .... feeling like i messed up i put bubbles and coco on a lesh and tell her im heading to town to the store to get another offring ....
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:28 PM Post #53
"i'll come with you, i think i need to make another offering, it was on my property" i say "if you want you can ride on vega with me, it's western saddle so it's comfy" i offer, motioning to the horse "and you can put your rabbits in the saddle bag so orion doesn't try to eat them again"
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:32 PM Post #54
Mizuki Sato : yes that would be great as he puts coco and bubles in the sachel then he waits for andromeda to get on then he gets on himself .... smiling to himself happy that he has sm one to go wt

(he gets nervous in public also thts why he has the bunnies )
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:39 PM Post #55
snapping the reigns i urge vega into a trot, making our way into the town. most stores are closed right now, but there is one store that is open 24/7 because the owner made it two stories and lives on the second story. he gets a lot of business.

tying vega to the post i hold open the door for mizuki, waiting for him to enter before entering myself. the place is dark, lit only by a few dying lanters hanging on the wall. grabbing one i search with mizuki until i find the perfect offering for both of us; seeds. "let's give him these" i say, grabbing two small pouches that can only hold a handful of seeds at most. "i can pay, i've got a rabbit pelt and some dried fruits"

making my way to the counter, i'm surprised to see the owner already there, smiling brightly. "you're up late" i comment, grabbing the jar of dried apricots from my bag. "you're not the only ones who decided to make an impromptu offering" he grunts, inspecting our items. "give me two apricots for the whole purchase" he instructs, holding out his hand. i open the jar, pulling them out and handing them to him.
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #56
Mizuki Sato : thanks i say feeling bad for letting her pay i make a mental note to pay her back later feeling nervous i step closer to her hiding behind her trying not to be seen by the store owner i watch him closley to see wt he is doing ..... for sm reason he seems sus but i keep it to my self ...
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:52 PM Post #57
"have a good night!" he calls as we leave. i hand mizuki his pouch of seeds, pocketing my own and climbing back on vega."anywhere else you need to go? it isn't safe to travel alone at night" i remind him, looking back at him. i don't want to have to go home and then back to his house because he forgot something.
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 9:55 PM Post #58
Mizuki Sato : Looking down at my hands i say if you wouldnt mind could you take me to the market i have to buy grociers for the past week ive just been eating a potato a day and the bunnies are running out of food i say a litle embaressed that i hadnt gone out cause i was nervous .....
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 10:00 PM Post #59
"sure, i've got plenty of dried fruits and pelts to trade, we should be fine expense wise" i say, tapping vega's side so she starts working. "i left my shotgun at home, though, so if we get attacked by anything you stay on the horse and i'll fight it off with my knife" i say, showing him the blade with it's worn wooden handle wrapped in leather. the blade itself is five inches, meaning it will stab deep if need be. it cost me a deer pelt, but using it i managed to snag the pelt of a bear, which i still have. in the end, worth it.
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 10:09 PM Post #60
Mizuki Sato : Really thanks we dont need alot to get buy if anything i just need food for my bunnies he says as he pets their heads and i can pay for it dont worry ive been saving up my pelts,and dried fruits to buy food ... He wants to pay her back for coming wt her .....Also i just wanna say thank you for all your help its hard for me to go outside but you have always been helpful especially wt informing me abt stuff ... then he takes out his little pouch and hands her the jewerly he mad as a thank you .....

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.