Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 3:37 PM Post #741
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89015&page=74#740
Author: Scoutwolf
Time Posted: 6/20/2020 at 3:36 PM
"See that you were walking towards a statue and kneeling before it for no reason whatsoever? Yeah." Peyton says, putting his hands on his hips. "What's up with that?" It appears he can't see the figure standing at the base of the statue and hadn't felt the need to kneel before the statue and become like the rest of the immovable crowd of folk.
The figure was weaving through the frozen kneeling crowd towards you, cloak billowing behind it. The figure seems to be wearing a skull on top of its head.
Xan gulps. "Um, there's a creepy figure coming towards us, we should probably move."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 3:45 PM Post #742
Peyton scans the area around him. "No, there's not." He says. "But if it makes you feel better, okay. Let's go." He turns towards the exit. The cloaked figure runs forward the last few feet, a dagger made of bone in its hand. The Wendigo/cloaked figure lunges at Peyton, pinning the phoenix and holding the dagger up to his throat.
Peyton seems to have no clue what is going on still, and keeps trying to get up. The Wendigo growls and puts pressure behind the dagger, cutting Peyton enough to draw blood but not kill him. Peyton then stops struggling, finally figuring out that the creepy figure had caught up to him. Slowly, the same stone grey that was on all the other kneeling folk around creeps up Peyton's body, slowly freezing him.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:35 PM Post #743
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89015&page=75#742
Time Posted: 6/20/2020 at 3:45 PM
Peyton scans the area around him. "No, there's not." He says. "But if it makes you feel better, okay. Let's go." He turns towards the exit. The cloaked figure runs forward the last few feet, a dagger made of bone in its hand. The Wendigo/cloaked figure lunges at Peyton, pinning the phoenix and holding the dagger up to his throat.
Peyton seems to have no clue what is going on still, and keeps trying to get up. The Wendigo growls and puts pressure behind the dagger, cutting Peyton enough to draw blood but not kill him. Peyton then stops struggling, finally figuring out that the creepy figure had caught up to him. Slowly, the same stone grey that was on all the other kneeling folk around creeps up Peyton's body, slowly freezing him.

Xan yelps and attempts to kick the creepy figure away, or at least distract him.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:44 PM Post #744
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89015&page=74#737
Time Posted: 6/20/2020 at 3:18 PM
Accepted. ^w^

Starter -
The Labyrinth is a feared place, full of monsters and tributes. No one has managed to escape the place. It is a good thing, though, that there are chosen tributes. With every tribute, the monsters are held off for a month longer.
No one knows how the tributes are chosen, just that they are and there are two put in each month.
You were chosen, and now, here you are, inside the Labyrinth, your fate sealed as the doors slam shut behind you.
A light comes on, illuminating your surroundings.
The other tribute wanders away from you, trailing a hand along the wall, silently admiring the architecture. Sophia turns back to you when she notices the path split. "Which way?"

Right - normal looking path
Left - normal looking path

Innocenico squints at both paths. "Hmm, I'd say maybe we go.....left? I mean, not like it really matters which way, both probably end in something nasty...." He flushed a bit realizing he sounded pretty morbid at that. "Um, yeah, let's just go left and hope for the best."
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:45 PM Post #745
The Wendigo looks to you, pressing harder on its blade. Peyton's hands curled into fists at his side. You had the Wendigo's attention, but it didn't look about to hop off Peyton any time soon.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #746
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89015&page=75#745
Time Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:45 PM
The Wendigo looks to you, pressing harder on its blade. Peyton's hands curled into fists at his side. You had the Wendigo's attention, but it didn't look about to hop off Peyton any time soon.

Xan tries to kick the Wendigo again, as hard as she can. "Leave my friend alone, you monster!" Then she attempts to drag Peyton out from under the creature.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:50 PM Post #747
"It probably will. This whole thing is full to the brim with monsters." Sophia agrees with you, walking along next to you. She elbows you, "No need to get all flustered with saying something like that."

Something swoops overhead, its roar a challenge as it lands in front of you, the wall closing behind you. You were stuck in a hall with a wall behind you - where you had just come from - and a Manticore in front of you.

"Bring it on." Sophia says with a grin, picking up a stone from the floor and bouncing it in the palm of her hand, looking ready to bring the monster to its knees.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:55 PM Post #748
"Me? A monster? That's some strong language there, kiddo." The Wendigo growls, getting off Peyton to escape your blows but not without stabbing Peyton's chest first. Peyton gasps in a mixture of pain and surprise. "If my master and I can't have him, you shan't either."
"It's fine. I'm fine. I'm a phoenix. I'll be fine." He mutters, mostly to assure himself as he stumbles to his feet, putting his hands to the blade, swaying slightly. "Let's... go."
The Wendigo looks smug as it's paws begin to spark with magic flame, shaping them into more weapons for himself to use. Some fire crawls along the floor, racing to block your escape.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 6:09 PM Post #749
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=89015&page=75#748
Time Posted: 6/20/2020 at 5:55 PM
"Me? A monster? That's some strong language there, kiddo." The Wendigo growls, getting off Peyton to escape your blows but not without stabbing Peyton's chest first. Peyton gasps in a mixture of pain and surprise. "If my master and I can't have him, you shan't either."
"It's fine. I'm fine. I'm a phoenix. I'll be fine." He mutters, mostly to assure himself as he stumbles to his feet, putting his hands to the blade, swaying slightly. "Let's... go."
The Wendigo looks smug as it's paws begin to spark with magic flame, shaping them into more weapons for himself to use. Some fire crawls along the floor, racing to block your escape.

"Anyone who stabs random people and tries to turn them to stone is a monster in my book," growls Xan, glancing at Peyton to see if he's alright.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 6/20/2020 at 6:15 PM Post #750
Peyton looks pale and unable to focus, but he was in one piece and alive - for now. With a cry of pain, Peyton rips the dagger from his chest. He takes deep breaths, putting his free hand on the wound and struggling to stay conscience as he healed himself.
The Wendigo's unnatural flames were surrounding you and Peyton. "Not random people, my dear. You are tributes."
"Tributes are randomly chosen." Peyton argues, backing away from the magic flames, looking better than he had a moment ago. The bloodflow from the wound had slowed to a trickle. He still looked a little detatched from the world at the moment, but he was trying his best to hold his ground.
"Or are they?" The Wendigo muses, stalking forward.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 74, 75, 76... 110, 111, 112
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.