Players 1,819 355
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,437,561 657
Generated 679,489 14
Captured 1,216,665 47
Bred 6,541,307 596
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > the new world (closed)
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:14 PM Post #71
Vitalus sighed and went to sleep.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:15 PM Post #72
i take mizuki home, dropping him and his rabbits at his place before heading to my own place. the chicken coop is open and all my hens have escaped, odd. they're unharmed though, so i put them back and double lock the coop.

settling in bed i drift off to sleep. my sleep is restless and i don't dream of anything, but never the less when i wake up in the morning i have the sort of jumpiness one would expect of someone who just had a nightmare. either way, it's a new day, the sun hasn't quite risen yet, but it's beginning to, the tip peeking over the horizion as i begin my daily tasks.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:18 PM Post #73
Vitalus wakes up in the morning and gets up from bed. He went to the kitchen and starts to make him and Glacis some breakfast. After he was down eating he went to do his job.
Cyanidescreamer
Level 61
High Priest
Threads: 85
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:18 PM Post #74
As we get closer to my cabin i thank her and get out of the saddle and gently pick up my bunnies and tell her to be safe as i head inside ....
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:28 PM Post #75
Ella & Elliot

ella returned home last night and decided to let it go and search in the morning in the woods, the idea made her get goose bumps but she needed the foxs back so she slept it up, she was sleeping in past her alarm next to elliot who was also wrapped up in a tiny fur ball asleep, Adah was in the front yard grazing soundly chewing on weeds and loose grass with some berrys here and there, her rope slipped from her muzzle last night so she grazed in the front till morning
Edited By Jolynnb on 1/5/2021 at 11:29 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:30 PM Post #76
the creature:

something bumps across my face, making a small "cheep!" and shifting on my chest, rousing me from my sleep. groaning i sit up, only to have a black orb the size of my palm tumble down onto my lap with an indignant little "cheep!".

looking around i see two more; one nested in the half broken eggshell of one of the eggs i brought home, and the other a little ways away from it cuddled up in the nest of towels. they're adorable, with little orb like bodies, and weird, mask like white faces. these are, in fact, not chickens.

the one in my lap cheeps again, and i scoop it up, bringing it to my face. "what are you?" i ask, inspecting it. i give it a slight nudge with my finger and it topples over, making a rather distressed noise that gains the others attention. seeing me they begin cheeping excitedly, bouncing up and down. i place the one on my hands on the table with the other two, and it snuggles up in the blankets.

(here is what they look like, the art isn't mine)

Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:35 PM Post #77
(cute!)

Elliot & Ella

elliot woke up first licking Ella's face till she woke up and jumped from the bed waddling to the kitchen, ella woke up and followed elliot into the kitchen giving him some food and making her way back to her bedroom grabbing some clothes and getting washed up for the day in the woods
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:43 PM Post #78
(Cute)

Vitalus went around the church to see if anything is a missed. Vitalus went to the front door to see a dear buck at his front door. Vitalus sighed and starts to drag the deer away and starts to butcher the deer and place the meat and deer pelt up. He puts the antlers on the alter for the offering to the reaper.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 11:46 PM Post #79
andromeda:

with vega brushed down, orion fed and the chickens tended to, i finally get down to cooking some breakfast, grabbing one of the eggs from the panty and cracking it into a pan, which i place on the fire i've made outside. the eggs cook fast, and i have to pull them back before they get burned, burning myself in the process. i blow in my burn a few times, shaking my hand a bit to make it feel better. once the burn stops hurting, i get to eating my breakfast, shoveling the food in my mouth as fast as i can.

i should check on ella, see if anything of hers went missing or got out like my chickens did. with that decided i saddle up vega, climbing on her and riding her to ellas house.

once there i knock on the door, with orion having followed me, stupid dog. "hey, it's me again, i came to check up on you and see if any of your animals got out" i say, shoving orion with my foot as he tries to chew on something of hers.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 1/6/2021 at 12:03 AM Post #80
Ella & Elliot

She dryed her hair and opened the door "oh hey come in" she said moving elliot from the door and his mad meowing, "a few foxes went missing last night i cant find them anywhere i think there somewhere in the woods" she said getting some water from the kitchen, Elliot sniffed at the dog standing his ground, his collar was jingling as he shook his pelt
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.