Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Uprising
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 42, 43, 44 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:00 PM Post #81
(No, I mean, Aloisia is facing a bush that has an enemy climbing out of it, if you're interacting with them??)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 142
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:06 PM Post #82
( Oh, i must have missread that lol, give me a moment while i fix this ^-^)
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:08 PM Post #83
(It's fine, I'm sorry to make you change your reply. =:>))
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:10 PM Post #84
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81975&page=8#80
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 11/10/2019 at 3:42 PM
As he turn a corner, he noticed a green scaled dragon, they seemed in trouble witch cause him to roll his eyes and head toward the area. His protectors instinct was telling him that they could be an issue, he may have to bluff if he didnt wanted the whole area to go up in flames in a fight. " I am not here for a fight but i would gladly turn you into ashes if you try anything, leave, you dont want to see what i am capable of..." He growl, the inside of his jaws glowing while glaring at those who were hiding.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:32 PM Post #85
Aloisia jumped and turned to the voice behind them. "I've got it handled, I've most likely beat this crazy b*st*rd to dust before.", They spoke in a ruff gargle. They lowered their head more, their green gaze growing cold.

"How do you know that?". The hiding dragon's squealy voice pulled Aloisia's attention away from the strange new male. "You nearly beat my brother into the sand in a fight.", A lanky yellow dragon spoke as he pulled himself from the bush. He practically ignored the blue and black dragon's threat. He's been training for his revenge, no one was going to stop him from proving to his brother that he was strong. Aloisia lifted their head some, not wanting to fight a child. Sure they fought on the street to gain money for a good living, but they weren't corrupt enough to harm a child. Especially on purpose.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 4:56 PM Post #86
" It dosn't seem like you will be able too 'handle that' to me..." He whisper to Aloisia before breaking in a maniacal looking grin, for once maby his messy hunting techinc will be usefull. He was still coated in dry blood and ashes from the boar he had slain yesterday, blood was blood after all, maby he could scare them away or at least make them back off. He shuckle, turning his gaze toward the kid while letting controled spark of golden flame escape between his fangs. " My, my, aren't you a brave little thing... You are facing a fallen guardian and still want to fight... Kid this days... well maby you should go back before i eat you alve too ..."
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 5:21 PM Post #87
Aloisia let out a growl, acid began to drip from between their fangs. How dare he underestimate them, they could kill the young dragon easily. But the thing is, they didn't want to. They licked the green ooze from their mouth, catching themself.

The little yellow dragon took a step back before letting out a broken roar. "You don't scare me.", He said, jumping forward a bit, with his long, skinny legs. "You won't eat me, you don't seem the type, you would have already attacked them.", He called out, motioning towards Aloisia.

(So you know, the kid is Varnin, he turns out to become one of Aloisia's closest friends, these are actual ocs of mine that I've had for two years now.)
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 5:45 PM Post #88
He stayed ominously calm as he stated. " Are you willing to die to my hands to test this theory or do you have some other place you should be at right now ?" He increassed the amount of golden flamme in his jaws, making his fangs glow like heated steel.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 6:32 PM Post #89
"It isn't even your fight, you must mind your own business.", The dragonet spoke. "I do have a place to be, I'm here to show I'm better than my brother." The dragonet took a few paces forward. His tail lashed; a barb unsheathing itself from the tip. Aloisia shot the glowing resin directly in the dragonet's path, causing him to cower back. He knew what the acid could do to him if he didn't die he would be rendered useless and his brother would kill him.

"I advise both of you to calm immediately.", Aloisia growled, their voice commanding. "I will kill you if you even tried to hurt a child; and you, young one, don't pick fights you can't finish." They were now standing in between the two males. The acid they had just pat had sunken into the sand, leaving a burn mark.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 6:48 PM Post #90
He sigh, anoyed by Aloisia's intervention, great, now his bluff woudn't work anymore. " This will teach me to listen to my old training ... You should be able to realise by now that if i realy wanted to hurt him, i would have done so, and probably set the whole area in fire in one attack actualy." He said shaking some of the old ashes from his back. "Oh, and one more thing, dont do that..." He motione the acid on the ground. " ... again around me, i am not impressed by it but and accidently summoning my armor would be an hastle to undo."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 42, 43, 44
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.