Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Faerina's Shrine
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Slm2024
Level 66
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/21/2024 at 12:12 PM Post #1
Hi all, new player here and I'm having a bit of trouble with Faerina's Shrine. I just keep dying and spending gold to revive, over and over and now I have pretty much no gold left. It's getting a little frustrating. I guess just go back and run through past levels (for lack of a better term) to try and level up my party? They don't drop much gold at all at that point, idk. Any help is highly appreciated!
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 1/21/2024 at 5:07 PM Post #2
> pets recover hp (/revive) over time when not in a battle

> having pets go on missions (see Guide to mission pets and missions) can net you healing items, gold, and equipment, which all drop from mission satchels.

> Light pets can heal all party members with their attacks. Water pets can, if not consistently, heal party members by putting Ice Barrier on them, absorbing damage and healing for a bit of that absorbed damage.
(Earth pets have elemental self-healing but it's not overly strong and is best when supported by a light healer or water buffer. Shadow also does self-healing)

> Your party appears to only have two pets- once you hit umbra forest, the game starts to expect that you have three party pets (third slot is bought/unlocked at sanctuary of saerielle)

> Illumina has an unassigned prof point (Air element pets typically end up at 3Str/3Dex at lv75)

> Equips overall are a bit unfocused; As shadow tank (slot 1) Heliotrope should be going all in on Illusionist gear for the Int and Agi, for attack output (int- a shadow pet's healing is based on its damage dealt after all!) and defence and evasion (agi)
As an Air attacker, Illumina should have Myrmidon for Str and Dex- attack output (str) and accuracy and crit hit rate (dex)*
(*Dex and agi share control of a pet's speed equally)
(A Light healer would get either Evoker (int/dex) or illusionist, a water buffer, assassin (str/agi) or myrmidon- light healers are a lot more common and easy to use than water buffer, especially at lower levels)

The festival Zone is still open for a few more hours, so you can make use of that! Go and collect a bunch of chests to get gold and fest items (which you can sell if needed) and do some leveling (fest zone enemies match to highest level in the party, so it's good for that)
Slm2024
Level 66
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/21/2024 at 8:39 PM Post #3
Thanks so much!! I started a few days ago ish and have been spending gold like crazy to revive so haven't been able to save up the 25k needed for the third slot yet but now that I know I will make that a priority!
Edited By Slm2024 on 1/22/2024 at 8:17 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.