Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Party help?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Keychain
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 8/22/2023 at 1:10 AM Post #1

I am having an issue all of a sudden so hopefully someone can help me out cause my knowledge is pretty basic when it comes to battling.

My party:
Earth
Shadow
Light

The earth is my tank, usually I have the shadow as secondary and the light as the tertiary but I switched them to see if it helped out with my current issue.

The problem I am having is that my party is getting decimated in the festival zone, especially my tank and I haven't changed a thing about my party so I'm not sure why. During the boss fights, I usually have to revive my tank at least 2-3 times and sometimes will have to revive one of the other pets as well. Yesterday I had a boss fight well over 130 turns, which is not normal for me lmao

This is a very new problem, I rarely had to revive any of my party prior to this festival, just some light healing.

The only thing different between this fest and the last is I've been messing around more in the LG, but I am still at level 5 and haven't defeated the Behemoth yet because I know that difficulty scales up after that and am trying to get some of the structures completed before beating him. I use my earth tank (with LG gear) in there but both of the teams I use have different second & third pets.

So yeah, if anybody could please give me some advice or something, I would be eternally grateful cause I am confused and idk what to do xD

Edited By Keychain on 8/22/2023 at 1:43 AM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/23/2023 at 12:23 AM Post #2
How....did you progress so far in LG without a DPS cannon? xD

Suggestion 1: Would be to add a damage dealing pet to your party, an air or a fire pet. Past a certain point in Lost Grove you'll need a damage based pet. I'd recommend swapping out the shadow pet or if you're just really fond of that particular pet I'd recommend changing it's element.

Suggestion 2: Better gear. Stoneweave or Primordial gear. If you can't trade out too much because of expenses, at least good replacement relic on each should help.
Keychain
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 8/23/2023 at 1:33 AM Post #3
the other elements I use in the LG have been some combo of water, light or shadow with the earth tank so maybe that helps? it might literally be a prayer and sheer will that has been getting me through tho LMAO xD

I appreciate you responding and I will apply your advice and fix my party. <3
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/23/2023 at 4:01 AM Post #4
I used to run with a triple shadow party for the longest time~ was really stubborn about keeping them and they worked for the earlier parts of the Lost Grove. Then came the cave bosses, two of which I never could quite beat because late Lost Grove becomes something of a DPS battle- I eventually switched over to an air pet and the Grove became 10 times easier and then I eventually switched my party to Water tank/Double Air and not only did it get easier still but I actually started having fun with fights. xD (When you can get a nice critical decimate in on a boss that goes into the 7 digits it feels pretty amazing~)
Keychain
Level 75
The Hallowed
Posted: 8/24/2023 at 12:30 AM Post #5
That's one of my problems, battling has never been my fave aspect which is why I am wayyyy behind in the LG but what you said gives me some hope that I will find more enjoyment in it once I find the perfect combo for me. It's funny cause I was already working on levelling up some new pets and was trying out different elements so we'll see what my main party ends up being.

After your advice, my party is much better and I haven't needed to do much healing outside of the zone so thank you so much! I've sent you a little gift to show my appreciation <3

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.