Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/8/2014 at 9:03 PM Post #61
My design is a little simple, but here goes ^^;

I always end up finding hundreds of pinecones when autumn starts, and I absolutely love the shape of them. So I based my outfit on them!

I call it the "Cozy Pinecone Sweater," with the "Pinecone Headpiece."

Voila! Sorry the male version is a bit sloppier than the female. I may or may not have time to fix it.

I'm so sorry if I did what someone else was planning!
Edited By Rixva on 9/9/2014 at 7:48 PM.
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/8/2014 at 9:19 PM Post #62
All these are amazing! I wish I could get them all! (I really want that pinecone sweater to wear in real life.)
CandyPrincess
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/11/2014 at 12:24 AM Post #63

I hope something like this hasn't been made before. I'm not very familiar with avatar outfits...
Nyoka
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/11/2014 at 10:28 PM Post #64
something like that has not been made before but it is similar to another persons design submission, its cute though I like it!
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/12/2014 at 1:51 AM Post #65
Fall fest avatar design I think you mean opportunity to design Ryori themed stuff

The female base is sporting the head item (Ryori Ears (Ethereal headdress)) and the back item (Noncorporeal Tail), as well as the outfit item (Ethereal Armor).

Head: the Ryori Ears are intended to be something like the Lupora ears, with different markings and/or mutations on them. Depicted above is the (Ethereal Headdress) version, meant to resemble a Ryori with the mutation Ethereal Headdress visible. The male base will have the (Petal Markings) version.

Back: the Noncorporeal Tail is meant to look like a Ryori tail/neck smoke... stuff. I considered giving them different positions on male/female bases, to better emulate the actual Ryori art, but decided that that would be more trouble that it's worth. As far as coloring goes, I had two ideas that I toyed with - one that is a solid color (back color 1) and one that has a core color (back color 1) that fades into another color (back color 2.)

Wings: yep you guessed it Wings of Illusion, v2.0. Ideally they'd be called Wings of Illusion (Human Avatar Remix) but idk just Illusory Wings works just fine too. The wing's main color would be determined by wing color 1, and the markings by wing color 2.

Outfit: the Ethereal Armor was a lot of fun to design :O it was a challenge to try to incorporate the Ryori's ghosty nature and general lack of physical substance into something I'd like to see on an avatar while also mimicking the mutation, but I think I made it work? The black parts are supposed to be leather, the silver parts metal, and the red parts some sort of gemstone. Ideally, the colors of the gems would be determined by the avatar's eye color, the leather by the top/arm/bottom/leg color 1, and the silver by top/arm/bottom/leg color 2. (the weird masses of silver on either side of the hips are supposed to be chainmail.)

Held: idk I didn't have a held item for this set. Probably gonna go with the claws I designed before.
Sessi
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/13/2014 at 6:51 AM Post #66
My entry is inspired by leaves:

The dress is covered with maple leaves and for the wings I got the idea from the creations of Japanese artist Akira Nagaya. Shoes, ribbon and lantern are just cute things that I thought would look nice with the outfit. :)
Bluetastic
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 18
Posted: 9/13/2014 at 12:21 PM Post #67
here is my entry:

sorry about the bad lighting! seeing as the photo quality isn't so great I'll give a little description of it all! outfit: the outfit is made of a deep almost blood red leather that is skin tight. the darker stuff around the neck is dragon skin with some scales. the boots are of dragon hide also and have claws at the end of each toe, along with a slight heel. gloves are red leather too and are there just to add a little more trainer like element. wings: the wings are well, dragon wings with a claw at the tip of each. you can also see the red veins through the membrany stuff of the orange part of the wing. head: the head items are ears of the sun dragon so the y are similar in coloring to the wings and have a bit of frill at the ends. back: the back item is a sun dragon tail with a barbed arrow head like shape at the end of it. the coloring starts off darker at the point wher it connects to the body and gets lighter as it go out towards the barbed tip. I think that's it. good luck to all!

( will add a male version and possibly a held item later, just haven't had enough time yet with school starting and all...)
Edited By Bluetastic on 9/14/2014 at 12:15 PM.
Wildblossom
Level 32
Seashell Collector
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/14/2014 at 12:51 PM Post #68
here's my male fall outfit I made^^ here's the description for my outfit items:)

Fall Leaf Top Hat is made of weaved fall leaves, the Leaf Mask is made of red fall leaves, the Fall Leaves Shirt is made of connected fall leaves, the Bushy Pants were made to look like a fall tree top, the Leaf Shoes are made of yellow fall leaves and the Magical Leaf Staff is a branch with a yellow glowing fall leaf on the tip with smaller fall leaves connected to the branch^^
Edited By Wildblossom on 9/14/2014 at 12:52 PM.
Royharper
Level 2
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/15/2014 at 12:46 AM Post #69
I work into the extremely wee hours of the night on this so I can make sure I'm enter.

Outfit: Fall Hunters of the Maple tribe outfit (Its suppose to look like it's made out of maple leaves sewn together.) (Modeled on both. Both different.)
Head: Circlet of Maple wood (Modeled on both. Both different.)
Wings: Maple leaf wings (Modeled on girl. Same for both.)
Back: Rope and Knife of Hunter (Modeled on guy. Same for both.)
Held: Maple tribe Hunter Crossbow (Modeled on guy. Same for both)
Edited By Royharper on 9/15/2014 at 12:47 AM.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 84
Posted: 9/16/2014 at 1:06 AM Post #70
Ok so I have been putting off drawing anything because I am not a good drawer so if you guys pick mine please change it however you like. Here is is:

Bigger picture: http://i.imgur.com/Fhhxr9a.png

It turned out better then I though =^.^=
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.