Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 2:34 AM Post #91
"I-I don't know. i think I'd like to stay here. Keep the orphanage up. We can't be the only hybrids, right? Plus, the Old Man is helping us remove our animal parts for a certain amount of times.. even as a morthling, it's dangerous for you." he went a light pink colour, looking down at the ground. He was one of the hybrids/ morthlings that wanted to stay at the orphanage forever, where they knew they were safe.
Sheerakat006
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 11:28 AM Post #92
Staz twitched his ears in amusement. It always amused him to see someone who could handle weapons well, especially when they overly showed off about it in ways that would be useless when fighting. Although, he was intruiged by the demon. He'd planned on waiting a while before getting one implemented into his bow,
"you're leaving your lower body and back open," he replied smugly as Sherry came down in hops, gliding onto his head using the feathers under her arms.
Edited By Sheerakat006 on 3/16/2018 at 11:29 AM.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 12:23 PM Post #93
"Why are you turning pink?" Leken smirked. "Besides, I can refrain from being an otter. Or I could always be an otter. Raw fish and clams taste fine to me." She picked at the wood on her spear. Why would she stay, if she could just as easily leave? Well, she had her friends. Velos would probably care. That merited a silent chuckle from her.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 12:32 PM Post #94
lol found this organic clothing logo and I like it.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 6:24 PM Post #95
Freyja could sense that many people lived in the orphanage, but that the corridor and hall where mostly empty, and she didn't dare to knock and opening doors, as she didn't think she would give the best first impression if she interrupted someone while they were busy ... But when she approached from the hall, she heard someone walking. Someone who was definitely either a hybrid or a morthling.
Freyja decided to approach silently to see who this was. Perhaps it was the other new girl, Red, who was probably as lost as she was in the orphanage right now?

It was a a girl, with dark hair pale skin, dressed in black, who had around the same age as herself.
Freyja decided to introduce herself to her.
"Hi, my name is Freyja, I am new here in the orphanage and don't know anybody yet. Who are you?"
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 9:06 PM Post #96
Frost holds his demon tonfa as he speaks, "Well you can't cover everything can you? It may seems like i have it open from your perspective but have you ever fought someone using this type of weapon? let just tell you this weapon is useful for surprise counters and defending." Frost says as he notice others. Hi reptilian eyes stare at Staz's as if there frozen in place, his scale noticeable as they cover his neck and arms
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/20/2018 at 12:26 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 10:07 PM Post #97
(Why no ping xD)

Anubis nodded, taking in the place. He ran a hand along the smooth walls, finding that one of the walls was a panel. "Something is behind this, isn't there?"
He scanned the racks of weapons curiously. "Oh, interesting. Want to train?" He was very interested in knowing what his partner's fighting style was like. She did tell him about it before, but he decided witnessing it first hand was better than taking her word for it. After all, even he himself wasn't the best at describing his own style.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 10:32 PM Post #98
( Oh! Sorry about that! XD)

Prism stood up.
" Sure, Let me grab my swords. " She said walking towards the tool rack, and to the very end on the right side, lay two black and silver handled ninja swords.

She picked them up, and she switched the swords between her hands, she had a certain way of holding them. Even though they seems to be the same weight, she felt the right was slightly heavier then the left, and her right hand was stronger then her left. She turned to face Anubis.

" I'm ready when you are. " She said readying her stance, and her swords. She knew she needed to have good form, she sensed that Anubis wouldn't be an easy opponent.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 10:56 PM Post #99
Anubis hefted his staff in his right hand, spinning it a couple of times to warm up his wrist. "I am ready. I will be using my staff without the blade for now, but maybe I will engage the blade when needed." (Check his form for info on the staff) He backed away a couple of steps, then assumed a sort of feral crouch like that of a dog's, watching Prism's every movement very intently as his eyes began to glow a faint gold.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/16/2018 at 11:27 PM Post #100
Prism's expression showed slight hints of fear, but were quickly washed away. Prism lightly smiled. Anubis hadn't given her a full description of what his style was, so she had to be prepared for anything. She gripped her sword tightly, so she wouldn't let go of it. She decided to go with a light speed attack, to test out how fast or strong he was, she ran from the left, and jumped to attack him. She chose an attack that was offensive, but could also switch to defense easily.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.