Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 12:19 PM Post #111
Velos gave a nod and entered the tech room. he turned a computer on and began typing into firefox, checking the sports stadiums around them. he wasn't sure about the teams - but they were both local ones. he sighed and logged off, thinking about still putting the offer forward. The tickets were 23 pounds each at the door. he could afford it, but would Leken still enjoy it? He looked out to the training room, contemplating it.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 4:08 PM Post #112
A few minutes later Leken awoke, shifting into a human. Changing between was one of her favorite activities, being able to be a human one minute and a lithe otter the next. She pulled a notepad from her dresser and doodled a little bit. Leken had a phone on the dresser, but she didn't feel like checking it. Instead, she set down the notepad and found her wallet. Maybe Velos would like to come along. (What sport is it?)

(Can I just say that Velos and Leken are now a ship?)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 6:22 PM Post #113
"You're good!" Anubis said encouragingly, panting slightly. "If I were also using two swords or even one, you'd definitely beat me." Again, he circled back and waited for her move. Straight up attacking wasn't his style, and even in battle, he had to be chivalrous anyways, so while waiting for her next move, he gave her the chance to recover her swords.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 6:37 PM Post #114
Prism smiled, and quickly recovered her swords. She turned to face him again, and thought she would try something new. She decided to use her speed to her advantage this time, instead of doing things she wasn't good at.

She would run towards him, then swiftly move to the side, and then try to surprise him. It was one of her stronger suits, and seemed better the charging head on towards him. She switched her swords between her hands again, and prepared to follow out that plan. She did a combination of zigzagging and running straight, so she would be as predictable. She kept a firmer grip on her swords, and watched his movements.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/18/2018 at 7:55 PM Post #115
Anubis thought himself lucky to be up against someone with a blade, otherwise something light. Any heavy weapon and his tactics with the staff wouldn't work anymore, and he'd probably have to switch to his actual weapon.

Seeing her charge, he also charged straight towards her, but jerking back last second from impact and ducking away in a feint, either allowing her inertia to carry her past him or have her falter to prevent crashing.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 2:03 AM Post #116
(it was football)

Velos stood up and sticked the money into his back pocket. He then left the tech room, slipping through to the staircase and he ran up it a few steps at a time, he reached the top with a quick deep breath and tightened his long, sleek ponytail. He then headed upstairs and gave Lekens door two quiet knocks, hoping he hadn't over done it.
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 6:12 PM Post #117
Leken stretched and got up. She opened the door. "Oh, hey again. What is it?" Her tone wasn't rude or even joking, just curious. Looking at her sweater sleeve, she used two fingers to remove a brown otter hair from some point in time. Her blue eyes sparkled; Velos was a chill friend.

(American?)
Ciolin
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 53
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 8:47 PM Post #118
(Sorry this took so long!)

Red narrowed her eyes in thought. She couldn't remember anything from before she was experimented on and turned into a hybrid. "I don't remember where I'm from," she told Freyja, "And I'm pretty sure what we're supposed to do is mostly criminal work, like assassinations or hacking." She wasn't excited about taking a job that would ultimately hurt others, but if it was the only way she could be useful in her hybrid state, she would do it without question.
Red suddenly remembered the Old Man talking about a training arena in the basement that could help them prepare for any mission they might undertake. "There's a training arena down in the basement. If it's not too busy, do you want to go practice together?"
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/19/2018 at 11:27 PM Post #119
(It's fine, don't worry about that^^)

"I don't remember where I am from neither" Freyja said.
She had the pictures of her family, but she didn't want to mention it since she didn't know Red enough to be sure she could trust her about it. She didn't even know their names, and who they where, anyway.
"I meant to ask you where you had been living before coming in the orphanage" explained Freyja.
"I would be happy to go practice with you! If we have to work as a team, we have to train together. I've not seen the training area yet."
Edited By Enyo on 3/19/2018 at 11:27 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 3/20/2018 at 1:17 AM Post #120
(No country? It's just a random large island I plopped into the sea around the size of England)

Velos quickly looked away encase he caught her doing something she was embarrassed of, but he did think her hair was pretty when it fell down like that. "The football teams were two local ones, we can get some sports practise in another arena if you don't want to watch it." he moved his weight to another foot so he didn't lean against the door.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.