Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Roleplay Player Directory
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 7:17 PM Post #11
Edited By Larkien on 3/4/2020 at 7:18 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/4/2020 at 7:21 PM Post #12
Nice, I'll go on and tack this onto the front page so everything resource wise is all together. :)
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 3/8/2020 at 10:01 PM Post #13
(how did I notn otice this????)

General information

What types of genres/fandoms do you like to roleplay?
I do anything but heavy romance (no plot-centered romance rps), most animal roleplays (I will do a few like mythical or forest or hybrids), angel/demon (I tried it, didn't like it much), and I only rp on the following fandoms:
~Harry Potter
~Percy Jackson (and all connected fandoms, KC, ToA, etc.)
~Minecraft
~Warrior Cats (but not really)
~Marie Liu book series rps
~Any rp based on a book series that's centered on adventure/fantasy/technology. I'm pretty flexible with anything :) like I can do Hunger Games or Divergent, no sweat. Even though I really skimped on the books.
Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe
Nope! I'm flexible, as I said. Except for the stuff I dont do.
What types of characters do you have? Please describe
.(I don't want to list hem all but I have everything from elves, to humans, to mermaids, to fairies...)
Here's a few of my mainly used OCs, though I have others for other rps and stuff and most of my mains can switch up what they center on as well)

Nicote Marker: Originally a dark-elemented half-elf-half-human from a big family. He's a STEAM dude who can teleport, cook, and rides horses. Has a thing for pigeons. Usually found with a wrench in his pocket, a glas of pomegranate juice in hand, and probably staring at Lalalanmao's OC Astra. I rarely use him now tho, hes overused
Meinke Kilplolar: A human with the curse of disintergrating stuff he touches. Very artistic but shy.
Andre "Innocencio" Everrest: A firey guy who likes mangos, rabbits, and fashion. Hates smoke, paper airplanes, and in his "canon" form, he lost his memory.
Cathrine Warrington: A girl whose main weapen is her handbag. Do not ask what is in it to make it so heavy. Ever. You will probably get a heart attack. Otherwise, quite nice.
Orkhanna Powell: A half-mermaid with water abilities
Kari Cresthearse: A fox-shaesifter who has fire powers (like a Miho from Monster Super League ripoff or something imao)
Alexander Deyano: A videographer that's a werephoenix if he's in a fantasy form. Also does YouTubing if the storyline allows for it

But those are just a few and I can always switch a few small details more or less. I kind of have someone for anything really.
Player information [/center]

Average reply speed and length?
Last year? 0.00001 (or something like that). This year? Until sumer, look for me at nighttime sylestia time, early mornings, and rarely daytimes. Slow replies but within the hour usualy. Usually. Don't quote me on that.
Any requirements or personal preferences for future roleplayers/groups?
Somewhat clear grammar at least a few sentences of type. Pleae. Capitalize. It's not that hard. I don't join rps that have excess bad capitalization. I, however, cannot say the same for myself for my phone backfires constantly.
Any other information you would like to provide?
No need to interest ping-I always look at threads XD but do it if you want a fast response with a better garentee of reply :) ><>
Edited By Orcastration on 8/7/2020 at 7:04 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 2:13 AM Post #14
Anti-lock hug and added a pinglist for people to use to ping people for interest checks.
Ping me if you'd like to be added.
Edited By Xedite on 4/21/2020 at 2:25 AM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 10:13 AM Post #15
General information

I find myself to strongly enjoy Fantasy based role-plays, as well as Sci-fi, Mystery, Action/Aventure and occasionally some romance. I am not huge on romance, but I infrequently enjoy a good romanic side plot. I have enjoyed role-playing the following fandoms in the past (There is probably more that have yet to come to mind. Also note that I never rp fandoms while using a cannon character, I prefer to use my own.)
-Pokemon
-Star wars
-Lord of the rings
-Hunger games
-Keeper of the lost cities
-Maze Runner
- MHA/BNHA

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I have been feeling a bit prone towards galactically themed Rp's as of the time being, but that can change in a heart beat depending on my mood.

What types of characters do you have? Please describe.

This is my list of current characters. At this time I am fishing all of my Oc's from various websites and putting them all here. It should be cleaned up and done pretty soon. Ladies first, so my male Oc's have yet to show. I am working on adding them.

Player information

I'd say that I am decently quick to reply, but on occasion I might be busy. I am usually on during the mornings (12:00am-10:30am sylestia time) and nights (9:00pm-12:00am sylestia time), but absent during the afternoons. If I don't respond within the hour, please feel free ping me once more.

Any requirements or personal preferences for future role players/groups?
As long as you have semi-literate posts, I'm fine. You don't have to study morphology or anything, I just enjoy people who have participated in a few role-plays before.

Nah, think I'm good.
Edited By Pipps on 4/27/2020 at 7:40 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 10:28 AM Post #16
May I be on the pinglist, please?
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 4:02 PM Post #17
Added.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 4:16 PM Post #18
Oh, could you please add me to the ping-list?
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 5:15 PM Post #19
Added.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 5:21 PM Post #20
General information

Any genre really, as long as it catches my eye and makes me interested.

Not really into roleplaying fandoms much. The only fandom I know in and out is Rescue Bots (but not academy)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.

No, I'm not. As long as it catches my eye.

What types of characters do you have? Please describe.
Oh gods. You want me to describe my characters? I have so many! Mostly devils, magic types (like wizards, fairies, that sort of stuff), some regular old humans, and that one teacher character I shove into everything I can. Like a literal teacher, school teacher, y'know?

Player information

Depends on time and mood. Between 8 and 4 I'll be a school (normally) and will usually reply after supper. Summer and right now? anywhere between 10:00 to 2:00 sylestia time I'll start being active. Thursdays I won't be on in the evening hours (from like 4 till 8/ 8:30 p.m.) Weekends can sometimes be crazy.

As for reply length, it can vary between 2 sentences if I'm not in a good mood to 2+ paragraphs.

Any requirements or personal preferences for future roleplayers/groups?
Nothing Marvel, I know next to nothing about that fandom.

I'm a bit crazy. I like to randomly create antagonistic characters that look like cinnamon rolls or actually look antagonistic.
Also I don't "create" my characters. They come to me wanting to be written into a world of something.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 4/21/2020 at 5:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.