Forum Index > Roleplaying > PRP w/Misswitchcraft
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/18/2020 at 4:54 PM Post #11
(Nah, I keep doing it to myself. Bad habit with procrastinating + taking on too much at once gets to me. Mostly a heads up if I don't get around to responding for couple days.)

"Thank you, doctor. Hopefully there will be no reason to." He dipped his antennae and made his way out of the medical bay.

Rivox seemed very reluctant about remaining in the medical bay judging how he kept staring at the door, but knew better than to attempt to argue with doctor orders. He pulled the blanket up to his shoulders more, puffing out his fur slightly to stay warm.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/18/2020 at 5:05 PM Post #12
//we all have our "habits" and it is alright please take your time

Vesper smiled "see you later Xenon" she said and smiled softly at him and turned her attention to Rivox and walked over amd gave him a smile as she passed ans turned up the temperature in the room "i know you don't like this idea but at least think of the crew if you got worse it would frightened them she said and turned around "i make you a bed" she said ans walked towards him "ill admit when you puff up like that it's kinda cute" she said and handed him a thicker thermal blanket
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 6:37 AM Post #13
Rivox chuckled softly. "Cute.. is not the word most humans would dare use to describe me or the rest of my species, Doctor." He took the blanket and draped it over his back, flattening his fur as he was now somewhat more than comfortably warm with the heat turned up in the room.
"As for the crew, I guess.. there's concern there. Captain Vance runs a tight ship, having one of his Ensigns go down on a mission would be regrettable."
Edited By Xedite on 3/19/2020 at 6:39 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 7:00 AM Post #14
Vesper smiled glad the compliment made him feel better about being in the room "well sir I'm not like most humans besides it's true" she said as she started making the bed and quickly managed to finish it and looked at him she yet to meet captain Vance but had only heard good things "sounds like a nice but strict guy" she said and smiled and took the seat next to him and looked him up and down making sure he had no injuries
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 9:07 AM Post #15
He chuckled again through a faint wince of an eye, gripping the side of his head slightly. "Fearless, if anything, Doctor. I suppose it comes from familiarity with many other species. As for the Captain, I find him very fastidious. It annoys Lieutenant Eldiram to no end, but I find it makes him easy to get along with. He wouldn't have made it where he was without at least some of that strictness."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 9:49 AM Post #16
Vesper giggled and smiled softly she enjoyed his company "im not fearless sir just honest" she said and smiled and stood up qhen she noticed he was in pain Vesper amiled "i like strictness in higher ranks it gets a job done and keeps people on track" she said aa she leaned down and placed her hand on his forehead his body tempture was hotter then normal and she looked at him "you are in pain" ahe said

//i decided to call the sickness Zetharth Virus.

The Zetharth Virus: the Zetharth Virus also known as TZS was a rare illness with no known cure and is believed to have originated from Zethiens (a species of aliens) from Zetharth. The Zetharth Virus symptoms start off as a raise in tempture light headedness and patients have been known to faint the second stage of symptoms involve severe headaches and sensitivity to light and touch the third stage of symptoms the patients either become extermly hostile and aggressive or clingy towards others and the final satge before death the patient collapse into a deep coma before dying the longest known patient to survive with the sickness is three mouths
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 10:25 AM Post #17
(dang that's a cool name, I love it. I'd put Rivox at very late stage 1, beginning to move into stage two. Definitely picked it up from a mission and he's had it for a probably a few weeks unknowingly. Is there any outward signs of it?)

"Agreed, Lieutenant's just got a hard time adapting when he is not in command. I suspect he has issue with taking orders. Leaving our home has been difficult for him. I'm sure the Captain would have relocated him onto the station already if it was not for my word."
"And it is just a migraine." Rivox flicked his antennae downwards at her concern and her hand back on his forehead. Where she touched him, it almost seemed to make him wince more, but he tried not to show it. "They've.. been more frequent recently, but the workload's been rough the last few days since we've returned to the station. "
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 11:20 AM Post #18
//yay, im glad and as for outward signs I don't know I made up on the spot do you have any ideas it could be anything

Vesper looked at him with concern and moved her hand away " you have a slight temperature maybe you caught something like a sickness native to your species" she said hoping it was a sickness like a cold or flu to humans and looked at his antennae "so headaches a temperature and you fainted it has to be something I don't believe this is just dress you get a rise in temperature from stress" she said and slowly reached out and touched one of his antennae aa he moved it down at her she quickly wondered if they showed emotion similar to earth animals like cats and dogs " maybe you can't something from that planet we should look into it"
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/19/2020 at 12:11 PM Post #19
(Their antennae definitely show mood. They have some control over them since they use them for communication among their own, but they are kinda like dog and cat tails in that they unconsciously give them away. They also very sensitive to noise and scent so I don't think they'd exactly like them touched either, lol)

Rivox looked pained, prying her hand off his antennae.
"It would.. not be anything from my planet. The only disease we have issue with is a ..monsterous one. We call it Tuv'al, or the Devil's Rage. It is similar at first, but a wasting one known to rot carapace and cause horrible madness. There is no way of not knowing one has it. My own daughter and the Lieutenant's only son passed from it long ago, I'd.. recognize it anywhere."

He folded his arms, wincing his left set of eyes shut. "I also have not been home to Minara in many months. I do not intend to go back. If it is anything infectious as you suspect, then it comes from here. I am not a doctor, but the population of this station is very large."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 5:19 AM Post #20
//wow that is clever :O I'm impressed they are cute and functional

Vesper frowned and moved her hands away she was about to applogise for touching his anntene but hearing what he said about his own daughter caused her to freeze up ahe felt her heart break for him "s-sir" she said. Vesper hoped his wife and any other children was alright " im so so sorry for your loss" she said and placed her hand over his in a comforting manner. Vesper nodded she didn't aak about why he never returned home "don't worry we will isolate you and send a message out informing outers of they have symptoms to come here" she said softly while checking his eyes
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.