Threads: 54
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 10:08 AM Post #1
Here.

How do you want to open this?
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 10:40 AM Post #2
I'm not sure maybe just before the sickness and who will get sick?

Maybe our ocs meet in a certain way like she has to give one of them a check up perhaps maybe the ship pastel and somewhere
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 10:55 AM Post #3
Either or. Depends on what kind of sickness we're dealing with? Since Xenon has some medical knowledge I think it'd be cool to have Rivox end up the sick one.

I like that opening so far.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 11:18 AM Post #4
Yes that makes complete sense and as for the sickness im unsure maybe a alien sickness that starts like a headache and tiredness and than a strange markings appear on her person and they become weaker and sentive to light and end with them being barley conscious and bed bound.

Alright which opening and who should start
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 11:22 AM Post #5
The one you suggested with the checkup.

You can start, I'll work with whatever you got.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 11:29 AM Post #6
Alright

______

Vesper was in her medical bay cleaning up the last patient had come on, the patients had thought it would be a good idea to show off during a battle practice and ended up making a complete fool he of himself and put himself in danger but luckily he was alright and nothing serious. vesper as always was patient and calm even though he was snapping at her to being in pain those yet to make she was glad to see the back of him when he left vesper never really like him he was always rude and arrogant towards her and viewed her species as weak and completely inferior. Vesper tied up her blonde hair in a ponytail and continued cleaning until she heard the door open and stood attention before turning around to see who was at the doors
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 3/17/2020 at 11:33 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/17/2020 at 9:25 PM Post #7
Xenon had stepped in, carrying Rivox slightly over his shoulder. He helped him down to a chair and it was clear that he was barely conscious, having just come to from something.
"Do you have a moment, Doctor? I found Ensign here unconscious in the station's hangar just a few moments ago. Apparently it was observed by another that he had passed out. I don't believe it's anything major, but I would like to be safe about it. "
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/18/2020 at 2:47 AM Post #8
Vesper gasped and looked at Rivox in that sate ahe hated seeing those she cares about either sick,injured or in pain Vesper grabbed her medical kut and rushed over "yes i have all the time you need, Rivox sir can you here me?" She asked while checking his pluse and temperature "its a little high" she added with concern in her eyes aa she tried to figure out what caused this stress low blood sugar maybe he had been eating or drinking enough. Vesper hoped that Xenon was right and it was nothing serious she looked at Xenon " how long ago did he pass out out last time I saw him he seemed to be completely fine" ahe said as she remembered talking to Rivox yesterday morning
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/18/2020 at 3:54 PM Post #9
(sorry, been working on commissions most of today and waiting for the pace of another group I was in to slow down so I could actually do something else today. Had like 50 pings in like 2 hours and I think I may have missed yourself originally just trying to clear them out)

"I am not entirely sure, he had been out for at least an hour when I was finally alerted of it. I do remember speaking to him earlier too and he seemed in good health." Xenon said with a note of concern of his own.

Rivox nodded his head, his antennae drooping slightly. "Just.. exhausted."

"You have been very busy as of late, friend. It may just be the workload catching up to you."

Rivox chuckled at that, lifting his head upwards slightly. "Might.. have a point. Old habits die hard, sir."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/18/2020 at 4:42 PM Post #10
//that completely fine i know what it is like ti be extremely busy and over loaded with things to-do so don't worry take your time with our Rp

Vesper listened to Xenon as she picked up a blanket and wrapped it around Rivox trying to make him feel more comfortable "you will rest here untill you recover" she said almost ordering him and glaced at his antennae she never would admit but they seeemed kinda adorable. Vesper wyes glanced to Xenon and smiled "i will keep an eye on him if anything happens i will contact you" she said and walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder "he will be alright " she said and removed her hand from his shoulder and gave him a warm smile
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.