Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 3:53 PM Post #21
(Just encase Dragon reads this, 3 line rule now exists.)
Velos
He watched her, eyes narrowed. He stayed silent and waited, not finding it awkward. He knew that when she was ready to talk, she'd talk. His eyes looked around the bedroom again, not wanting to look too curious. He found it interesting, what she had there, "I heard there is game on at the Sports Stadium tonight" he said accidentally, not meaning to bring up what he'd been thinking about.
Sheerakat006
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:02 PM Post #22
Staz stopped and looked at Prism training in the room. Maybe this was a bad time, but he needed to practice. He approtched Prism "You don't mind if i train here for a while, do you?" He says, already getting out his bow stored in the corner. He loved his bow, although, he wasn't the best at using it. He ran his hand along it.
Edited By Sheerakat006 on 3/10/2018 at 4:04 PM.
Sc0ut
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:03 PM Post #23
Her head perked up and she morphed into a human again, careful not to trip. *What sport?* Several posters were of the Danish Superliga and players, a few taken from games. The others were sketches, and a tattered poster for Aqua. *And honestly, I dont have any idea where Prism is.* Autumn was proud of her walls; she did them herself to look like the flag of Denmark. *Hows it going, though?*

(Why arent my quotation marks showing up?!?)
Edited By Sc0ut on 3/10/2018 at 4:11 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:12 PM Post #24
(It's an apple thing. ^^ Doesn't like Sylestia coding.)
Velos
"E-Everything fine" he sighed as the question caught him by surprise, "We better find her. I actually want to check something.. I think the game tonight is baseball or football. Something like that. Thank you anyway" he stepped out of the room, hand on the doorknob. he wasn't sure to wait if she said anything or to just.. go
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:17 PM Post #25
"Is that a dog joke?" Wolf asked cocky an eyebrow. "You know I don't like dog jokes." He huffed narrowing his eyes. "But I do like walks...and fetch."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:19 PM Post #26
"it wasn't but...it's a good one to remember!" she grabbed him and pulled him down the hall...Her wings were closely folded on her back
Sc0ut
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:24 PM Post #27
*Nice talking to you, Velos,* Leken said before grinning and grabbing a towel hanging from her bookshelf. Spills happened a lot. *Need a nice mat for my birthday,* she added under her breath, before grabbing her spear. Honestly, she hated the thing. Demon weapons made her uncomfortable. She supposed thats why she was encouraged to train with Skadelig. A word meaning evil, horrid, bad, harmful. Just like the demon weapons. After Velos left, Leken gritted her teeth and went down to train.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 4:30 PM Post #28
Prism jumped at the sudden voice, and nearly dropped one of her swords. She turned to look at who was there. " Yeah I dont mind! " She said smiling. " Besides, its too quiet today. " She noted, getting into her practice stance again. " Dont ya think? " Prism said through some strikes.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 5:41 PM Post #29
Frost quietly stands on the front porch of the orphanage, He was just thinking to myself alone. He opens the front door and enters. Being outside, being free was fun but he wanted to get out of the feeling of doing nothing till the next job he gets. He opens the door and went up to his room to drop some of his stuff. A loud thump sound was made as he sets him large leather backpack down, removing his leather coat, and scarf. They sat on his bed before he opens his closet taking out a tank top and a pair of shorts. He then gets changed into them now wearing them with a necklace that has a citrine stone inside of it and a pouch containing his set of Jade-colored Tonfa. His scales are shown from his arm, leg, and some on his face. But what stood out the most was his forked tail. To Frost this was his house clothes and felt very comfortable in them, even if it felt a bit chilly.

Frost puts his stuff away in a neat way before exiting his room. With a satisfying click the door closes behind them. He then walks down into the arena inside the basement. His jade-colored tonfa makes clanking sounds as they hit each other. Frost enters quietly as he spots some of the others, Prism and his partner Staz. He just ignored them because he felt like he just wanted to be left alone for a while after his job. He takes out his pair of tonfa and starts to practice fighting techniques. He used many different moves, a defending one, an attacking that utilizes the blades on his tonfa, and the base of all of his attacks, a large amount of stamina. He starts to do small jumps making him a moving target, and starts to attack with them.

(Ivy my character's color code is 1DC7ED and when a demon contracts a weapon does it become demonized and transform or just increases the power/agility of the user/weapon?)
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/11/2018 at 10:15 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 5:50 PM Post #30
He let out a low growl as she pulled him. "Fine, but I'm not going to the park this time. I don't want a repeat of last time." Last time he had beat the dogs to the frisbee and refused to bring it back to the owners. They found it a few days later buried near the edge of the park. Or the time he peed on the trash can...and on the fountain. The dog park wasn't the best idea.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.