Forum Index > Roleplaying > PRP w/Misswitchcraft
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 5:47 AM Post #21
"It.. was almost 15 years ago that she passed, but I appreciate it." He pulled a slightly worn photograph in a plastic sleeve out from a pocket of his uniform and handed it to her, wincing away from the light as it shined in his eyes.
The photograph was of a younger Rivox in a full set of worn, Aeldrian armor. A young Aeldrian girl with puffy, sand colored fur, colorful robes, and bright blue eyes clung onto his arm. It was almost hard to tell the alien in the picture was the same man, he seemed so much happier then.

On close inspection under the light, his teal, his shielded eyes seemed to be clouded slightly with strange white spots over their surface lenses, but it didn't seem to affect his vision much, at least not outwardly.
Edited By Xedite on 3/20/2020 at 5:48 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 5:57 AM Post #22
Vesper smiled and handed it back "she beautiful andbyou looked kinda handsome back than you should smile more" she said giving him a smile she remembers her mother dying from cancer and watching her slowly die alone in bed her father was away and unable to see his wife amd ahe remember how helpless ahe felt and it was then ahe became a medic unlike Rivox she never had a family but wanted to have one but wasn't able to. Veaper pulled away maybe he was going blind "have your eyes aleays been like this?" She asked

//his daugher reminds me of what i waa thinking Vesper would look like if she turned into Rivox species aa ahe blonde with blue eyes
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 6:27 AM Post #23
(Pretty common coloration for them. Most of the males have brighter showy colors that darken as they age. Most of the females are pretty dull or neutral colored outside of some exceptions. Since these guys are meant to blend well into the sand in their desert nation, you end up with a lot of blonde colored ones. Xenon's canon kids are examples since they both have defects that mess with their coloration, but normally they'd both be silvery blonde with blue eyes. Funny because it makes his son look nothing like him, but Rivox's kid was adopted and looks way closer to him. *shrug*)

Rivox flicked his antennae down weakly. "Days long gone. I was.. young then. She deserved better."
He traced a finger down to his scarred right eye as if he was trying to make sense of what she was talking about. "What about them?"
Edited By Xedite on 3/20/2020 at 6:27 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 2:04 PM Post #24
//wow you went all out im so impressed :o im kinda jealous glad i didn't make one aa ahw be boring amd resemble a Venezuelan poodle moth (they are white and fluffy)
//ah, he adopted her. I thought he had a wife and ahw was his biological child . She seems soo adorable

Vesper frowned and pulled him into a hug "you were an azming father if I had a father like you I wouldn't have had masaive trust issues as a child, its not your fault what hapoened and i know that she would have loved you untill the end and knew that you loved her" she said pulling away, Vesper was the type of person that would blurt out it out the first thing that came to her mind she also was the person that was way too selfless and caring for her owb good always worry about how others felt amd being a medic she thought he would need to hear it. Vesper smiled "your eyes have white spots on your lenes" she sais describing it in detail
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 3/20/2020 at 2:10 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 2:57 PM Post #25
(haha, well, if you really want, I can definitely let you make one. It's sort of a closed species but since I completely own it and the only people who really mess around with them anyways are my Discord rp friends, I have no problems letting people "adopt" one that ask me. I have a looot of info on them and their culture (..that I honestly really haven't written down anywhere since they were made like 5 years ago) so they never really end up boring or just "moth anthros" to me. Friend of mine even has a poodle moth based, polar variant one that he does art for.)
(As for Rivox, the only thing he's married to is a battlefield and his job. Couldn't keep him off either if you tried. His daughter was just a victim of war he took under his wing. I don't even know if this man knows how to handle a relationship, no one's successfully convinced him into one yet)

Rivox seemed to soften slightly in her embrace, but the errant twitch of his antennae still signalled his pain. He was silent for a moment, taking in her words before finally responding with a slight click of his mandibles.
"That is.. very concerning. What do you make of it?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 3:09 PM Post #26
//the poor guy i feel bad for him i hope he finds happyness

Vesper looked at his eye " now you seem to be in pain but I don't believe is an infection maybe I could give you a scan on my device, can detect things like viruses illness and more serious things like blindness" she said and stepped back and walked over towards a large locked cupboard she quickly unlocked it and pulled out a strange looking device as well as a Vial of liquid "i can see you are in pain, it seems to be bothering you so I'll guge you a pain killer similar to morphine but appropriate for your species" ahe said and gave a nervous smile "it involves injection please don't you are afraid of needles" she said as she prepared that injection and walked over nervously she had many experiences with people who completely lose it when faced with an injection
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 3:48 PM Post #27
(I'd say he has now, pretty attached to the crew he's got. Just a shame that his species has suffered so much for so little in return.)

Rivox shook his head. "I don't think painkiller would be needed, Doctor. It is a bearable pain, but I am not afraid of needles, if you insist on providing it. The room's light is just worsening my headache."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 4:11 PM Post #28
//oh the poor babies i hope they find happiness, if Vesper given a chance to have a wish or be able to resurrect someone she pick Rivox daugher. I might make something similar to species that way I can branch off and make my own story and bits about them like you have they just be similar moth type creatures. Im not allowed to go out until this norovirus virus is over in my country my mum extremely terrified I want to keep me safe so I'm staying in my house so she has one less thing to worry about.

Vesper placed the injection on the table beside him alright "is there if you need it I'll turn off the lights, i have a pretty lamp of the meaning to use" she said and walked over towards her desk on top stand was a light in the shape of Earths moon she turned it on and then walk towards the light switch turn it off off the room had faint light source enough for you to be able to see your way but not bright similar to a reading lamp. Vesper smiled " I hope that is better" she said and picked up the device " don't worry no lights come from this which makes it perfect" she said giving him a full body scan and two results came up one about his eye and the second was the virus
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 4:22 PM Post #29
(good way to pass the time at least, Coronavirus is hitting everywhere pretty hard. Staying inside as much as possible and keeping yourself busy is your best bet right now.)
"That is better, thank you." He rested his eyes momentarily on the lamp, admiring it before he returned his eyes onto Vesper's face at the sound of the beeps. He seemed concerned, holding his antennae tensely in the air.
"I would assume that sound is nothing good..?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 4:36 PM Post #30
//yes i Earley reading news currently in England people are panic buying also one man with six two pints of milk and another woman with four packs of 12 toilet papers amd most shops are now ran out of hand sanitisers and and paracetamol we have even run out odbpasta in my local shop.

Vesper sat down she didn't say anything a grim look on her face she took a deep breath and faced him "well i figured out what caused your eyes be be painful and also why are you sick, which would you like first?" She asked. The worst part of job was delivering bad news that was hard was no real good one to deliver bad news she thought about it can you tell someone about a dangerous virus that has no cure

//what should be 'wrong' with his eyes as is your oc and i don't want to make it up
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.