Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 187
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:01 PM Post #21
Chocolatetruffle

You head back down the long hallway and you are almost to the hall when you see Professor McGonagall walking towards you. She sees you as she comes around the corner and she gives you this look that makes you feel terrified and welcomed at the same time. You slowly walk towards her and she asks you what you're doing wandering around the halls so late. You explain yourself to her and ask if she knows how to get to the Slytherin common room. She gives you a warm smile and giggles a little bit as she walks you down to the dungeons. She tells you how to get into the common room and you thank her as she walks away. You enter the room and it's cold so you go to grab a blanket when you notice a boy not much older than you sitting on the couch reading a newspaper. You see the headline and it reads "Dementors swarm Azkaban after inmate Walden Macnair mysteriously dies". You're curious about the headline but are unsure about talking to the strange boy. Will you ...

Ask the boy about the newspaper
or
Grab the blanket and go to your dormitory
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:04 PM Post #22
I'm back
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:10 PM Post #23
Larkien

You begin talking to the girl, first thanking her for answering your question in the common room. She gives you a warm smile and says in a soft, high toned voice, "It was nothing, really. You would do the same for me. I'm Luna Murray, what's your name?" You tell her your name and she asks you what you did with the bird. She seems impressed when you tell her that you nursed it back to health and she asks if she can go back to the common room with you to see it. Will you ...

Take her to your dorm to pet Shadow
or
Decline her invitation and go back to your pancakes
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/15/2020 at 7:10 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:12 PM Post #24
I will take her back to my dorm to pet Shadow.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:27 PM Post #25
Great!

Black

You enter the Great Hall and stand in a line to get sorted. You're really nervous about being put into a house and when the sorting hat gets placed yon your head, you panic a little bit. You can hear the hat talking to you but you don't register what it's saying. You suddenly hear it scream "Slytherin!" and you hop off of the stool and sit by the Slytherins. Everybody else is talking and they don't notice you slip away during the feast. The halls are empty but the feast is almost over so you don't think it would be a problem to head to your common room early. You're walking down the hallway when you see a whisp fly across the hall in front of you. You don't register what it was until it's too late and you get drenched in a foul-smelling green goop. You hear laughing above you and you notice the school poltergeist Peeves rolling and giggling in the air. Professor Sprout hears the commotion and comes running out of the great hall to your aid. She waves away Peeves and informs you that the goop is made of a corrosive liquid that if not cleaned up could injure you. Will you ...

Push away from the Professor and try to clean it yourself
or
Let her take you to the hospital wing to get sorted out
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:30 PM Post #26
Hmm... As a Slytherin we must keep up airs of friendliness among our own house... so if I ask nothing too bad should happen. Although I do love blankets and sleep...

I'm going to ask the boy. I need to start trying to make some friends and I can't do that by being my normal introverted self.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:35 PM Post #27
Larkien

You lead Luna back to your dorm and she explodes with excitement when you let Shadow out to greed her. The bird nestles itself into Luna's arms and she hugs it so tight you think it might burst. Once she settles down she starts petting it and Aspen shakes violently in her cage trying to get out. "What is wrong with you?" You say to Aspen and you let her out to try and calm her down. She jumps out of her cage and flies into the air before taking off out the open window. You stare at Aspen flying away and wonder what was so suddenly important. Will you ...

Chase after Aspen to see where she is going
or
Stay with Luna and Shadow, trusting that Aspen will return on her own
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:36 PM Post #28
I think I shall chase after Aspen.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:39 PM Post #29
Go to the hospital wing
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 7:46 PM Post #30
Chocolatetruffle

You slowly approach the boy and he snaps the newspaper on his lap and looks at you. You feel startled and no longer want to talk to the boy but you decide to ask about the paper anyway. "Sorry to interrupt, I was just curious about the headline of that newspaper your were reading. I saw that somebody died in Azkaban?" The boy softens his gaze and says In a monotone voice, "Yeah. One of Voldemort's Death Eaters. Right shame if you ask me." "Why is that?" You ask. "Because my father knew him before he joined Voldemort. I never knew him but they were friends as kids. Nevermind that, What's your name?" You tell him your name and he introduces himself as Zach Aves. "Welcome to Hogwarts, it's my second year here. I remember what my first year was like, you'll do fine." Will you ...

Continue talking to the boy
or
Say goodnight and head to your dormitory
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/15/2020 at 7:46 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.