Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Harry Potter Adventure
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 187
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:34 PM Post #1
It's a beautiful morning in early August, the birds are chirping and the sun is shining through your bedroom window. You hear a sudden knock on the door. It's the postman, come to drop off the mail. You greet the man as he gives you a letter with a red wax seal on the back and you thank the mailman to return to your room. The strange seal on the back of the paper has a crest with a large H in the center of it. You open the letter to see that it is an invitation to a boarding school in London, a school for Witchcraft and Wizardry! You pack all of your things and leave at once to go on your newest adventure.

Welcome to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry! My name is Maeve Ursa and I am one of the Professors here, I teach Herbology along with Mrs. Sprout. You are about to take part in the Sorting Ceremony in which the Sorting Hat will be placed on your head and will decide which house you are to join. There are four houses. Gryffindors pride themselves on their courage and nerve, Hufflepuff is home to the loyal and hard-working souls. Ravenclaw values intelligence and resourcefulness, and Slytherin houses ambitious and cunning students.

Here at Hogwarts, you will learn how to channel your magic and how to use it safely. We will not tolerate bullying or rediculous wand waving in class, this is, first and foremost, a school. The ceremony is about to start, please follow me into the Great Hall.

How it Works: (some rules are subject to change)

1. You must submit the form before you can start the game
2. This is a choice game, I will give you two options and you must choose what you would like to do. These choices will change the outcome of your game but there is no set ending, I'm just making it up as we go.
3. The point is to run around Hogwarts, learn about magic and go on adventures. There is no overshadowing plot and there will be few to no references to things outside of the books and movies.
4. I will try to keep the game as factual to the Harry Potter books and movies as I can but I'm not an expert on the subject, I may get some things wrong, please be lenient.
5. This game might contain spoilers
6. You may have chances to receive prizes such as avatar items and pets. These will be integrated into the storyline so the game will have some Sylestia themed things mixed into it.
7. Unfortunately, I can only teach 4 people at a time. I'm not yet sure how or when each game will end but you will play through only your first year but if you'd like, I could add you to the waiting list and you can start your second year.
8. I am a little bit busy so please don't nag for a response. It takes a while to write up a paragraph of story so I might only get to 2-3 per day per person.

Form:
Username:
Player ID:
House (If you know what your house is please put it here, otherwise I will select a house for you):
Pet (Cat, Owl, or toad. Can select breed if desired):
Pet's Name/Gender:
Patronus (Again, If you know what it is, put it here, if not then your Patronus will be non-corporeal):

Current Players:
~Stormclan666~
~Chocolatetruffle~
~Animaspectra~
~Blackstar576~

Waiting List:
Mossflight2
(Links really don't like your name Moss XD pg 4 post #38)
Stryker666 (Fynn)
Stardust218
Thewildone
Wildfire378
Dreamfyre
ArrancarWyvern

Have fun, everybody!
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/23/2020 at 9:30 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:37 PM Post #2
Aah, I hope I was supposed to post yet?

Username
Larkien

Player ID

House
Ravenclaw

Pet
Great Horned Owl

Patronus
Osprey
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:45 PM Post #3
Well I hope we can post already...

Username: Chocolatetruffle

ID: 33498

House: Slytherin

Pet: Barn Owl

Pet name: Sepia

Patronus: Great Grey Owl
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 4/15/2020 at 6:50 PM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 2:59 PM Post #4
Username: Animaspectra
Player ID: 126180
House (If you know what your house is please put it here, otherwise I will select a house for you): Slytherin hehe
Pet (Cat, Owl, or toad. Can select breed if desired): An owl named Nighthawk
Patronus (Again, If you know what it is, put it here, if not then your patrons will be non-corporeal):Dragon, if not then snake.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 3:40 PM Post #5
Username:Blackstar576: please call me black

ID:127295

I'm a Slytherin

Pet: Cat and/or Owl (u choose I always have theses two when I play with friends)

Pets name : Cat= Midnight, Owl= Snowy

Patronus: Peacock
Edited By Blackstar576 on 4/15/2020 at 6:08 PM.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 5:45 PM Post #6
Sorry for the late reply, lets get started. :)

If you'd like you can name your Owl.

Larkien

You enter the Ravenclaw common room after being sorted and you see a large gathering of people near one of the couches. What's happening? Not wanting to intrude, you tap one of the other first-year students on the shoulder and ask what's going on. The student tells you that a small bird flew into the fireplace and set the couch aflame. One of the older students looks at the small bird and realizes that it's injured. Nobody else knows what to do with it, will you ...

Volunteer to care for the bird
or
Hope somebody else takes it
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 5:47 PM Post #7
I'll name her Aspen!

I volunteer to care for the bird.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 5:54 PM Post #8
Let's get started! If you want you can name your Owl. :)

Chocolatetruffle

After the sorting ceremony is the feast. There are rows and rows of delicious looking meats, vegetables, fruits, and desserts. You take as much as you can fit on your plate and sit back down at the table only to find that you didn't get any sweets. You ask a student next to you, another first-year, if you can have one of her lemon drops. She hands it to you and introduces herself as Meagan Bayne. After the feast, you head to the Slytherin common room but on the way, your stomach starts to hurt and you peel away from the crowd to head to the bathroom. Once you feel better, you start to walk before you realize you don't know where the common room is, all you know is that it's in the dungeons. The halls are empty, will you ...

Keep walking where you think they went
or
Walk back towards the Great Hall to see if you can find one of the professors
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 6:04 PM Post #9
Larkien

You take the bird to your dorm and let Aspen out of her cage to say hello. Aspen immediately takes a liking to the bird and they start playing. Even though the bird is hurt, it seems to have entry and tries to fly about the room. Astonished at this little bird's resilience, you laugh a little and then decide to look through your potions book to see if there is something you can make to get the little bird back on its feet. You find one that heals burns and you want to make it, but it looks fairly complicated. Will you ...

Attempt to make the potion by yourself
or
Go to the dungeons to find professor Snape and ask for help
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/15/2020 at 6:08 PM Post #10
I'll go to the dungeons to find Professor Snape.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.