Forum Index > Roleplaying > Fallout: Magi
Page 32 1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 1:53 PM Post #311
Jace grabbed her arm. "Please. I'm not sure about this. Let's at least change to our Magi form." he said and whispered the name that would help him change. (God I can't remember it XD) He listened and was getting a bad feeling. Maybe her grandma was dangerous to him or maybe it wasn't her grandma.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 2:03 PM Post #312
Delilah sighed as she changed into her form."fine,but im only doing this to prove that this is perfectly fine."She said as she walked to the front door and opened it.Looking around she sees nothing out of the ordinary for the house."see?it's fine,your probably scared because of the aura this place gives like i said my family isn't the most friendliest of people including my grandmother."She said as she walked down a hallway.she could her someone's voice,but saw no one.she tried to recognize the voice,as she walked she looked to her sides to see the pictures on the hallway."everything seems to be fine.."She said as she stopped to get a better look.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 2:20 PM Post #313
Jace looked at her. "You sure have a weird family ya know." he said and smiled at her. He wondered what went on in this house. He started to hear a faint voice. It sent shivers up his spine and made his breath turn blue. he was scared that what they find Delilah would not like.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 2:45 PM Post #314
Delilah smiled "yes i know."she said as she walked up a pair of stairs to enter another hallway.As she walked down the hallway the vocie grew stronger and it was normal sounding enough for Delilah to recognize it.It was her grandmother's voice."Grandmother?"She said as she walked towards the end of the hallway to reach a door.The voice had grown stronger.as she opened the door she smiled and looked at Jace."See i told you it was nothing."She said as she referred to her grandmother who was sitting on a rocking chair reading a book as if the world outside was not happening.Delilah's grandmother looked up from the book an smiled."ah,delilah i was wondering where you went.I thought those things had gotten to you."She said as delilah laughed.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 6:38 PM Post #315
Jace walked into the room and looked around. Something still didn't feel right. his breath was still flew and he was getting shivers so bad it looked like he was convulsing. He wandered what was making him do this. Certainty it wasn't this older lady. He looked at her closely. Studying her.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 6:57 PM Post #316
The older lady smiled as her red eyes flickered as she looked at Jace."Delilah,sweetheart,who's this?"She asked pointing at him.Delilah looked at Jace and back towards her grandmother."That's Jace,he's my boyfriend."She said towards her grandmother who nodded."Grandma where's everybody else." "oh them?their fine a bit scared so they're hiding in the under ground parts of the house but none the less fine."she said as Delilah nodded."anything else you want to ask?" Velenoso asked. "yes can you still access the lab in town?" "why yes,but why want a cure for the zombie affection?" Velenoso asked

(Velenoso is Delilah's grandmother's name if you want to know more about her ask me about her)
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 8:17 PM Post #317
( Yeh what's her power?)

Have watched Delilahs grandmas eyes flicker red. He wasn't sure about this at all. He was still shivering. He knew if anything happened he would protect Delilah with his life. This house gave him the He bee jeebeez and he couldn't stop staring at Delilahs grandma.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 8:47 PM Post #318
Delilah nodded."yes ma'am."She said as velenoso smiled."well that's nice sweetie i think that's a smart thing to do."She said as she handed her a keycard."take this with you when you get there it's the only way to get into the building.Now there should be no side affects to the cure bit i do say be careful,i have no idea how safe the flooring of the building is."She said as Delilah nodded and hugged her grandmother goodbye."i'll see you around sweetie."Velenoso said as delilah walked out of the room."see?it wasn't so bad now was it?"
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 8:58 PM Post #319
Jace shuddered. "What if that wasn't your grandma?" He asked. Weird images kept flashing through his mined while he was in there. It looked like black Misty figure with red eyes was sitting in her grandmas rocking chair instead of her graaandma. Could someone have the power to take over someone's body. Could the key card that she gave Delilah open up a rift from the other world?
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:04 PM Post #320
Delilah looked at him."that was my grandmother Jace your just scared.I've known her my whole life and like i've said my family are filled with insane people one of them being her.Why do you think she's so calm about this whole zombie thing."She said looking at him.Sighing she just shaked her head."if she wasn't my grandmother than she wouldn't have looked like me where do you think i got my gene's from?"She said raising an eyebrow."plus she would've attacked us,not let us go freely."She said looking at him and patted his shoulder."please stop being so worried."She said
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 31, 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.