Forum Index > Roleplaying > Fallout: Magi
Page 33 1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:08 PM Post #321
Have sighed. Maybe he was worrying about nothing. "I'm sorry babe." He murmur red. He wandered why he didn't feel comfortable around Delilah. Was his powers making him freak out over nothing or was it trying to warn him like it did about the zombies. He decided he was just going to play along. He didn't want to hurt Delilahs feelings. But he knew he would give his life for hers.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:12 PM Post #322
Delilah smiled and kissed his cheek."thank you now come on like i said once we got the keycard and knew there was indeed a cure we'd go to the others to see their opinion."She said as she grabbed his hand."so...come on!"She said as she walked down the stairs to the first hallway smiling.She was actually ahppy her grandmother and some of her family were safe.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:24 PM Post #323
Jace smiled and followed her. He had no clue were to go or what exactly they would do but he knew he would follow her to the ends of the earth if it made her happy. "So when we get rid of all the zombies, what will we do than? " he asked. He wasn't sure if the others would be okay with it. They seemed pretty happy with the way things were going already.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 12/30/2013 at 9:29 PM Post #324
Delilah thought."hm,don't know actually maybe try to rebuild destroyed cities?get things back to normal?"She said as she walked to the front door and opened it.Walking through the door she stepped down the steps and head towards the route again.She was curious of what would happen after the zombies being gone."i honestly don't know." Delilah said,it was the truth anything could happen
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 12:52 AM Post #325
Jace sighed. He wondred if everyone would actually be okay with this. He knew Delilah was excited so it made him kind happy about it but in true honesty. He kinda didn't want the world to slowly go back to normal. He liked the way things were already. Close to everyone in the world.. Feasting on snacks and the thrill of having to hunt for food. It reminded him of the older days. H reached for his back pocket and pulled his cigarettes out. He pulled one out of his pack and put the pack back in his back pocket. He pulled his.lighter out of the pocket on his shirt and lit the cigarette . He made sure he took a deep inhale letting the smooth sensation of menthal take over. He smiled at Delilah. "You have huge dreams". He said
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:19 AM Post #326
Delilah smiled."Yeah i know...but in all honesty....if we did decide to fix the world,i would miss the way it is."Delilah sighed."in all hontesy it would change alot of things,plus i would miss doing what we do killing the undead and all.But i wonder if we did change the world to normal again...would..wold the magi's stay together?"She said as she looked at Jace.She was afraid of them leaving her.She had grown somewhat dependent on them and she felt if they did leave to go their own ways would they even talk to each other or would they stay together.Just thinking of being alone despite knowing her family was alright made her chest hurt.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:48 AM Post #327
Jace sighed.. He knew what the answer would be and it will always be. "Yeah we will break apart. Without surviving being so hard what is the point of everyone staying together and not looking for there families... Or starting a family." He said. He hoped he didn't break the news to hard. The last thing he wanted to do was make her cry. She had mentioned her emotions getting stronger.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 1:59 AM Post #328
Delilah sighed."maybe..maybe we shouldn't tell the others about there beginning a cure...maybe it would be best."she said looking at the key-card as if it was a strange object to her.She looked at Jace and gestured to it."should we head back and return it or tell the others and ask their opinions?"She said raising her eyebrows in curiosity
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:19 AM Post #329
Jace shruuged and took another hit. "Well we should ask the others opinions. See what they have to say." He said dissapointed in himself. He knew he hurt her feelings. He didn't want her to think that he didn't want the world to better. He did, he just didn't want to lose her and the others. It was a hard decision for him.
Laptopfullofmusic
Level 16
Posted: 1/1/2014 at 2:22 AM Post #330
Delilah sighed.''i guess your right....maybe it's a possibility that the group would stay together."She said as she looked at the key-card and put it in her pocket.She sighed and held Jace's hand again."How would the world rebuild?Wouldn't it be hard to build stuff and repair?"She said looking in front of her.She was curious maybe some builders are surviving this somewhere,out there.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 32, 33, 34
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.