Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Rp with Dragonsrcool54
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 1:46 PM Post #31
Its fine we can do a new rp with the small sentences you have ut seems you not sure what to do or lost interest and we can always do that dragon and/or Sci-Fi Rp.

I understand Covid sucks my grandfather had a heart attack and caught Covid in hospital and lost his appetite my mum's worried plus school/work sucks in general but keep at it and study i wish i studied harder XD dont feel awful i assumed you was going through something or mad
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 1:55 PM Post #32
(i actually didnt lose interest. this RP is one of my favs, actually. i just never got your ping and then couldnt contact you due to you changing your name. i would love to continue this. [although ill have to pass on the dragon and Sci-Fi RP, im already doing too many RPs.]

and thanks for your words, that really helps. then again, i was going through stuff (family covid), so you werent wrong, but still. if you want to continue this, thats great.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:15 PM Post #33
//we can continue but i haven't played tye game in ages so i might be bad andake the real character like professor Laventon out of character and that's fine I'll keep the form there incase anyone else is interested in the rp i only have four at momentand all are with American timezone XD

~X~

//nevermind, if professor Laventon is bad I applogie i bot played the game in mouths

Guinevere father gasped and grabbed Guinevere by the arm and pulled her out of the hole "What! She has one of those things what is that?" He said pushing hia daughter behind it like most people in Hisui and this timeline he was weary of pokemon seen people get injured or attacked even when Guinevere was a child he saw jer and her childhood friend get attacked and almost killed luckily Guinevere was to young tp remember. He looked at the Professor

Guinevere yelped and gasped when she was pulled away and looked at the strange pokemon and the weird girl "what is that?" She said now realising the Dangerous she probably put herself in running up to a strange person wearing strange clothes this girl survived crash landing into the earth how did she not know she was a threat or a bad omen

Professor Laventon walked towards the girl beside him were three Pokmon a Rowlet,a Cyndaquil, andan Oshawott "you seem to have caused a scene and gave poor Gwen a shock falling from the sky" he said looking at the scared Guinevere " I must say your clothing is pretty unusual almost weird" he added looking at the white shirt and the rather high up blue shorts she was wearing and than at her pokemon unlike the protagonist of the games this girl had pokemon already so didn't need to know how to catch pokemon and probably wouldn't need a starter right
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:19 PM Post #34
(Your fine, I havent played it either besides shiny hunting. Also, please change the name so Krin doesnt actually delete this

Also I dont know why but I liked when you called me sweetie lol)

The girl jus nodded, confused. *who are you all? Where am I?*
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 8/15/2022 at 3:22 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:37 PM Post #35
//i have no idea what I'm doing with the professor XD too many characters XD

//sweeie is a term of endearment btween either friends,family or lovers not sure what it means i assume sweet

Professor Laventon stepped back looking at Guinevere and Arthur "this is Guinevere Whitehead she found you after you......fell from the sky and this is her father Arthur Whitehead a guard and close friend and I'm Laventon, professor Laventon im simply a travellingPokmon Professorwho studies in theHisuiregion and your in Hisui" he said looking at her

Arthur kept Guinevere behind him this was weird she was the only one with thoses dangrous pokemon exept that zora but it was injured and couldn't fight a leaf "I've never soon that in our reigon before" he responded pointing to her pokemon

//apparently salamance is overreacted or overpowered how mean are people
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 3:39 PM Post #36
(Lol

And neat)

She nodded slowly, petting her Bagon. *um. Hello.* she mumbled, nervous.

(PAIN)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:14 PM Post #37
Arthur looked her her "ill inform Galaxy Expedition Team and CommanderKamado of the....girl she looks like she has no where to go and prepare a room with Guinevere old clothes" he said and looked at Alexis "she stands out too much with those clothes" he said softly

Professor Laventon nodded "yes that would be best" he said and watched Arthur leave and then turned his attention back to the stranger "do you know what happened to you or what you was doing before waking up here?" He asked pulling Alexis out of the hole she made when she fell

Guinevere grasped quietly when she saw something shining in the distance and ran over unnoticed by Laventon and Alexis and she came across two arc phones identical one looked like it belonged to alexis while the second felt like it was calling to her to be its owner "odd" she said
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:42 PM Post #38
she said soctly, *i fell asleep at home, and next thing i know im falling from the sky.*

The Bgon lokked at the starters.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:53 PM Post #39
Professor Laventon explained he was running after the three starters and turned to the said pokemon explaining what he had called them amd they were going to be the first pokemon of the newst member of the survey corps so he could learn about them but might end up giving Guinevere two of the startes and and Alexis would have either Rowlet,Cyndaquil, orOshawott as Alexis already had more then one pokemon on her currently with Bgon being outside at the moment ao both girls have equal amount of pokemon
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 4:53 PM Post #40
Which starter will you have by the way?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.