Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 8:15 PM Post #31
"Heh...no that was a bad experience.Maybe the cafe?" she asked her wings fluttering.She was really nervous for no apparent reason.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/10/2018 at 8:55 PM Post #32
Prism looked over and saw Frost. He didnt really look like he wanted to talk, so she just stayed quiet and kept practicing. She was starting to run out of energy, which was one thing she also needed to work on. She was fast and agile, but her stamina needed work. She then took a water break after ten or so more moves. She stood leaning her back against the wall, and watched the two for a quick minute.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 12:57 AM Post #33
Frost keeps on going. what he was going for was having a large amount of stamina. Sweat starts to drip from his body as it slips off of his scales. His tail swaying back and forth as he moves. He held his tonfas strongly as he cletch his teeth. He was about to be at his limit before doing one very strong punch with his weapon causing the sand bag he was using to sways strongly as it almost seems like its going to fall off. Frost sat down exhausted as he felt the burn of using his muscles. There he lays on a wall near a bench with his eyes closed. He was shivering and he really regretted not bringing his coat with him or wished that they would install like a warmed floor or room. He bring his knees to his chest as his earmuff stays on his head. His light blue shine as the lighting of the arena on the ceiling. He allows small shivers to past before sneezing and spewing out of his mouth a small flame before it extinguish itself..
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 3:09 AM Post #34
(@Dragongem23 three line rule.)
(@Lightsagafox. Leaving on a job alone is dangerous. I know those rules can be broken, but broken rules have consequences, unless it was a mistake, you forgot the rules, you can quickly go remove it. Also a demon weapon will just deal more damage. The wounds get infected/ don't heal up as fast. They enhance the weapon, not the user. So you're still equal to the rest if you had a normal weapon.)

Velos
He watched Leken pass, he'd been thinking about where to look for her and gave a tiny sigh, "May I join you?" he didn't know where she was going, but knew the Old Mans rule - it's safer to travel together than alone. No one hybrid or morthling could kill a Beetle, even a low level one.

Tilly Heartborn
She gave a quick giggle and stood up, pulling on some human clothes. She hid her tail under a long, thick sweater and wrapped a white scarf around her neck. She wore a blue skirt just above her knees, almost covered by the woollen sweater. Tilly looked around and carefully got her headbands, placing it in between each sectors of her ears and behind her ear. She looked in the mirror, re positioning it to make her ears look like they were on the headband.

Tilly gave herself a smile and looked at herself to the side before giving a satisfied nod. There. Now she looked like a human kid. Tilly gave a small hum and left her room, standing on her tip toes and closing the door almost silently. She looked back and forth along the corridor for Sharp-eye, hoping he'd come to find her.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 6:42 AM Post #35
(Dropping in my character!)

Anubis strode down the hall, his long coat flapping gently behind him due to the brisk pace he was walking at, his golden staff tapping at his side. Ahead of him, he could make out two figures. "Wolf. Archangel." He spoke solemnly, giving them a nod in hello as he regarded them coldly. "Planning to do some hanging out?" The guardian stopped in front of the two. "Don't get too carried away in your little games, Old man has a lot of work for us to do."
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 6:43 AM Post #36
"Sure." The man answered even though he wasn't a fan of coffee or anything of that kind really. In all honesty he didn't want to end up any more hyper than he seemed to feel. "Maybe we could just walk around the park some?"
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 6:49 AM Post #37
"Hmm. Ignoring me? How rude." Anubis's eyes flashed gold for a second. He lifted his staff and pointed it at Wolf, tapping the man on the head. "Also, I strongly suggest you don't smoke. Smoking can damage the lungs and lead to an early death." He tapped him on the head again with the staff before taking it back and erecting it on the floor, crossing his arms. "The park, hmm?"
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 8:03 AM Post #38
As a small token of 'screw off' Wolf placed a cigarette in the corner of his mouth for a soon as they got outside. His eyes narrowed some as he sized the man up, yet in the end he decided to do nothing more about the insult. "I'm not ignoring you, I just didn't hear you before." He said in a slightly grouchy manner.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 8:13 AM Post #39
"Tch." Anubis tutted in disdain. "Again, I would prefer it if you did not smoke while I am present. But if you have to, I will not stop you from dying an early death. I am rather new here, as a guardian, but still new nonetheless. Is this what members of the Orphanage do all the time? Sit around, and especially with bad habits?" He tapped his staff on the ground. "What a waste, what a waste." He seemed to be very carefully observing Wolf as he spoke, but then turned to Archangel. "And Archangel here. Are you trying to lead her astray with your bad habits?"
Sc0ut
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/11/2018 at 1:26 PM Post #40
Leken laughed, a clear, happy laugh of amusement. "Sure. I'm just going to train, silly. But after, I'm going to take a walk around the block, if you want to come with." She hoisted the bladed spear and started walking again with a grin.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.