Threads: 90
Posted: 5/14/2020 at 10:48 PM Post #31
thank you!
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 2:40 PM Post #32
What types of genres/fandoms do you like to roleplay?
I roleplay sci-fi, mythological and/or high fantasy, and I am a fan of Homestuck, Star Trek, and Wings of Fire. I also can/will roleplay Percy Jackson/related works, Harry Potter, Warriors, and a variety of other similar series (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Dragonriders of Pern, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, etc.).

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I'm looking for someone to roleplay Wings of Fire, either as a group or one on one.

What types of characters do you have? Please describe.
I have a wide variety of characters for most every type of scenario.

Average reply speed and length?
I generally reply within an hour or two, and faster if not on Sylestia (Discord for example). I typically write a paragraph, but I can easily write longer than that.

Any requirements or personal preferences for future roleplayers/groups?
Please use proper grammar and spelling. That's really it. It doesn't have to be literate roleplay, but please be coherent. I also do not roleplay NSFW or romance-centered stories.

Any other information you would like to provide?
No, that's really it. I have a Discord if anyone would like it.

And please add me to the pinglist. Thanks!
Edited By Sc0ut on 5/18/2020 at 2:46 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 3:17 PM Post #33
Added you.
Nebuladragon7
Level 47
Threads: 3
Posted: 6/4/2020 at 12:10 AM Post #34
I enjoy high fantasy and dystopian rps!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
Nope! Just ping me if you think id like something

I have a variety of characters. I base them off of their role in an rp or the rps genre so its a bit hard for me to describe it here.

I reply quite quickly if pinged but if its on discord and i'm awake, i reply pretty fast.
When it comes to length it depends on the information i'm given as well as if i have many ideas.
Usually i try to do at least 2 sentences but i can also write a paragraph.

Nope! As long as you have basic grammar and don't ghost me.

Just ping me if you think id like an rp!
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 6/9/2020 at 11:05 AM Post #35
General information

Fantasy, Pokemon, anything really as long as I can be an animal

No not rlly

I do have a male, and female shiny Meowstic as Pokemon OCs, Lemon Merengue is the female and Lemon is the male

Player information

I will spend the entire time after I reply refreshing the page and checking if you're online, if I don't respond I probably don't know how to

I will at least have animal ears and an animal tail, so

Any other information you would like to provide
I normally make my characters act exactly like me without realizing it .u.
Baseunclesam
Level 62
Frosty Hands
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/11/2020 at 5:20 PM Post #36
General information

I prefer Sci-fi, magic, fantasy, and animal RPs.
I will RP Warrior Cats and Eragon fandoms, but only with my own OCs.

Currently I am not seeking specific storyline.

I build characters specifically for the roleplay, allowing me greater flexibility.

Player information

Usually, I can respond quickly. When I cannot, I do as quickly as possible. As far as reply length, they tend toward short, but this is because I prefer not locking others into a specific course of action.

I cannot stand those that do not capitalize or use punctuation. One or the other, I can stand, but both is bad. I prefer 3rd person over 1st person.

For dificult tasks, I will roll a d20 for success.
Edited By Baseunclesam on 7/3/2020 at 4:52 PM.
Latif
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 7/2/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #37
Would you mind adding me to the pinglist? Please and thank you.
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 7/5/2020 at 12:00 AM Post #38
add me to interest check pinglist plz?
Ceaselessteapot
Level 54
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/5/2020 at 10:38 PM Post #39
General information

I really enjoy role playing Fantasy, and Science Fiction, although I'm open to trying anything. (I enjoy reading cosmic horror books, but I have yet to see someone pull that off successfully in a role playing scenario.) I generally dislike playing as an established character although I have done so a few times such as when I ran a My Little Pony game for my sister. I am okay roleplaying in a fandom if it is large enough to include the creation of Original Characters. For example, I would love the chance to do something involving the Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson.

Not currently, no. I'm open to anything right now.

I generally try to create a new character tailored to each individual Role Play. I do have quite a few unused or unfinished character concepts bouncing around in my head so I love finding opportunities to use them.

Player information

While I'm online I try to reply as quickly as possible, that being said, how often I am online tends to vary and I will probably be less reliable before 3:00 Sylestia time once school starts up. In my responses I try to provide as much detail as I feel is necessary, in addition my writing style aims to feel as though you are reading a story.

I really enjoy good, detailed world building and fleshed out characters but I haven't been role playing online enough to have any

I love World Building and if you ever need any help coming up with a compelling world, story or background, I will be happy to lend a hand.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/29/2020 at 12:04 PM Post #40

General information

I like Fantasy, Mythological, Science Fiction, Steam Punk, Techno/Futuristic roleplays. I have no problem with Fandoms nor RPGs. I am an avid fan of any story that have play-by-post in it.

No

Currently my types of OCs have changed. In the past I would use, shy, naive, and timid characters but now I am exploring my options.

Player information

Depending on what I am dealing with irl, usually on holidays I am free and will usually reply right away. If I don't reply, I am probably stuck writing my reply as I usually doubt/worry on my response. I haven't actually counted my word count but I usually reply 2 or rarely 1 paragraph replies. I can go higher but it depends. I bad on keeping track of what RPs I am in and their progress. A ping usually fixes this.

I have no requirements nor personal preferences for any future roleplayers/groups.

Have around 2.5 years of roleplaying experience and another year of experience dealing with complex RPGs like DnD or Anima.

I have an unreliable schedule when being online with Sylestia and I also do RP on Discord. PM me for more info. I will probably update this at a later time. Feel free to add me to the ping list
Edited By Lightsagafox on 12/29/2020 at 12:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.