Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Elven Prince and the Barmaid
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Threads: 42
Posted: 3/28/2020 at 8:05 AM Post #31
Its still going! I believe it was your turn?
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 8:07 AM Post #32
//odd I could have sworn it was yours XD last I remember the maid was about to deliver a letter to your character after Elena was kidnapped we discussed it unless I have forgotten
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 3/29/2020 at 2:46 PM Post #33
She still hasnt technically written the letter yet, so I figured you could go uwu. ( I checked )
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/31/2020 at 2:51 PM Post #34
//sorry i thought she writes it in the timeskip. And thatwas the letter the maid have given her.

Maximum a tyrant brute of a king well known for beibg not only rich and powerful but a violent beast of a man who used threats and violence to make himslef richer and more powrful or get what ever he wanted. when he saw Eleanor peacefully picking wildflowers with a few children she was looking after he decided he had to have her as his slave and conubine but she refused and angered he attacked luckly Eleanor got the children to safety but was was forcibly taken kidnapped and taken by the king after he took her back to his castle he tried making her his conubine but she refused and he made his guards beat her badly and when while gravely injured she still refused and angered he had her imprisoned hoping that being caged would change her mind.

Luckily for Eleanor she manged to trick the guard to giving her paper to write pottery she instead wrote a letter to the only person she could think of and manged to convice a female guard who pitted her to get it to the mail delivery building and now three mouths after it had been sent ot arived at the elven kingdom much to the surprise of the queen amd her head maid
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 3:25 PM Post #35
A messenger on horseback raced into the village where I was currently taking residence. There was a message for me. I opened it to find a letter from the human woman who I had met a few weeks ago. It was a plea for help. Her and some of the children from her village had been captured and taken slave by some pig of a nobleman. It was indeed time for me to pay her back in full. I was quite a ways away, so I saddled up my mare Frost-an all white horse with blue eyes- and took off like an arrow from a crossbow, swift as the wind.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 4:48 PM Post #36
Meanwhile chained to the wall with thick chains was Eleanor a massive black eye and split lip her body was covered in bruses and cuts her wrist was broken her ankle was chained up to the wall next to her was a four year old girl with shoulder lengh auburn hair with her head resting on Eleanor's lap luckily the little girl was fast alseep and leaning towards the wall was young box around seven years old he had chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair and was staring at his reflection in a puddle of the call and in Eleanor's good arm was a tiny three week old baby sucking their thump the three children was kidnapped feom the same village was pawns to get Eleanor to become a conubine
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 7:00 PM Post #37
On my swift mare I reached the manor in less than a day. I pat her neck, fed her a frost apple, and walked up to the door of the manor. I swiftly knocked on the door. It was answered not by a servant, but by the man himself. (Is it alright if I play the lord?)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/2/2020 at 8:08 AM Post #38
//sure go ahead

Eleanor weakly coughed and winced in pain and opened her eyes "Alex, come here. It's going to be okay" she said and and watched as the seven year old child walked over towards her amd leaned on her shoulder she realised she had no choice "i guess he never got the letter" she said and winced in pain maybe she should give up.
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 4/2/2020 at 2:56 PM Post #39
Hello? Said the man in the doorway. May I help you?

Yes you can, I reply. I suppose you recognize me? Im here on a mission from my mother.

O-of course! W-what do you need sir?

Your prisoners. You are holding people who have wronged the winter court. Lead me to them, I instruct the man. He scuttles off without another word, and I silently follow.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/4/2020 at 2:03 PM Post #40
Eleanor had the small baby in her arms who was sucking her thumb making the occasional sunds simulator to coos and gahs as she was completely unaware of what was going on due to her young age while the seven year old was sitting next to her looking terrified hie eyes kept looking at the guards while his three year old sister was still speaking. Eleanor tried to comfortable him
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.