Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Elven Prince and the Barmaid
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/1/2020 at 6:55 AM Post #1
Kamouraska kingdom and town was a large and peaceful kingdom that was one of the largest and most popular trading towns in the country maybe possibly the world. Many travellers and adventurers travelled to Kamouraska for trading and buying and the kingdom has many citizens of all shapes and sizes and species though many of them was human. Kamouraska was also home to the Cherrygrove Tavern T a somewhat large tavern run by Henry Davenport and his niece Eleanor Lancaster two kind humans.Eleanor Lancaster was born in another kingdom but moved to Kamouraska after the death of her pearants she had brown hair and blue eyes and a kind unjudemantal woman who accepted outers.

~~

Eleanor smiled "here you go Agenoth" she said giving the half orc his beer and took the payment and smiled at him thanking him and asking if he needed anything else before leaving and walking off to take more orders her shoulder length brown hair was tied up in a briad and she wore a brown Barmaid dress with flat black shoes similar to ballet pumps unlike the outer Barmaid Eleanor wasn't extreamly beautful but it was her personality that drew outers in. A beautful female half elf with long golden hair and bright green eyes walked over "Elle table 4 needs clearing" she said and Eleanor nodded and smiled at her co-worker "I'll clean it now Athena" she said rushing off to clean it
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 3/1/2020 at 6:58 AM.
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Threads: 42
Posted: 3/2/2020 at 9:31 AM Post #2
I sigh and stretch, walking into the dimly-lit tavern after a long day at work. Some bozo had been illegally breeding violent griffins, and one had escaped. By order of my mother I had to hunt it down and kill it. I still wore my regal hunters outfit, pinging me immediately for nobility. I didn't particularly care, but others seemed to. A half ork stared at me from across the bar until I glared at him, warding him off. I sigh as I wait for service.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/2/2020 at 10:13 AM Post #3
Eleanor quickly cleaned the table and stoped seeing a man with white hair walk in and towards the Bar she smiled placing the rag into her pocket and walked over "good evening Sir and welcome to the Cherrygrove Tavern, how may I serve you today?" She asked him with a warm welcoming smile
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 3/2/2020 at 11:06 AM Post #4
I don't return her smile. "A Vanya Ale would be nice. On tap if you have it that way," I say. "Although I know it's a rare Ale. If you don't have it, whatever ale you have on tap is fine. And an all-berry pie," I continue abruptly.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/2/2020 at 6:22 PM Post #5
Eleanor nodded "right away sir" she said and asked him if he wanted the pie hot or cold and took note of what he wanted and gave him another smile and left. though it was a rare ale she had a bottle which was a gift from a male human and tiefling hybrid trying to cort her only a few days ago. Eleanor returned and placed down the a glass of the rare ale and a large portion of fresh berry pie just the tempture he requested on the table with cutlery and napkins "Please enjoy sir" she said and smiled.
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 3/3/2020 at 8:28 AM Post #6
"Thank you," I grunt in response. "Could I ask you a few questions before you go? I'm on a mission for my mother and I need some more information before I go," I say.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/3/2020 at 9:44 AM Post #7
Eleanor rose an eyebrow but soon smile she knew this town rather well so we didn't surprise her that he wanted to ask questions and she knew for a fact that people often told when they had a little too much to drink. Eleanor electrical round no one seems to want her attention so she waa free. "of course sir" she said
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 3/3/2020 at 9:48 AM Post #8
"Have you suspicious elves wandering around? He's a drunken noble, and he owes the queen millions of gold. I think he may have shown up in this tavern. Have you seen him?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/3/2020 at 10:12 AM Post #9
Eleanor nodded she had seen a few suspicious people including three elves one was a female with light blonde white hair and pale blue eyes he saw her darting in and out of buildings looking nervous like she was looking for someome or hiding from someone and the second was a male elf with white hair she thought he was suppisous as he kept starting fights in the raven and most of the elves she knew was peaceful or avoided conflict and the third was saying in one of the rooms in the taven and ran up a massive tab woth over five thousand gold in only a few days. Eleanor explained all this to him in detail
Seek
Level 75
Majestic Brewmaster
Posted: 3/3/2020 at 10:39 AM Post #10
"Thank you," I say. "The first woman is none of my concern, but I would like to check out the two men. Do you have any ideal where they are now? They both sound suspiciously like Lord Garon."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.