Forum Index > Roleplaying > PRP w/Misswitchcraft
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 4:51 PM Post #31
(Oh, it's completely nuts here in the states too. I'm chronically ill with some autoimmune issue and need to stay on a restricted diet to prevent flares. I was having such a hard time finding food I could actually eat earlier last week when the shelves were completely bare from hoarders. We had to go across multiple stores looking for rice and eggs. I don't want to be exposed more than I have to even though my immune system is healthy because it'll still leave me absolutely wiped for weeks. My boyfriend had to give up looking for toliet paper across like 5 stores too. I think our state only had like 6 cases at the time but it is just ridiculous. People are freaking out way too much and making it harder for everyone else to just avoid it with all the hoarding..)
(Btw, Nothing's wrong with his eyes other than the virus causing the light sensitivity and some pain. It's just an outward sign of it collecting there, but as it worsens, the deposits will probably leave him temporarily blinded until the virus is cleared out with the cure.)

He flattened his antennae with a bit of a sigh as he folded his hands in his lap. As he expected. "It doesn't matter. I would like to hear both. It is apparent that it is not good news either way."
Edited By Xedite on 3/20/2020 at 4:52 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 5:06 PM Post #32
// I'm sorry to hear about that I hope you get well soon, i mits selfish that all theses panic buying holders buy things they don't need and take it away from people who do need it my mum shops for vulnerable people as she works as a nurse/carer for people with disabilities and learning difficulties and I see people be selfish like do people need 12 pints of milk and 56 toilet rolls for two people -_-

//im glad i was worried about him

Vesper sat down beside him " your eyes issues are temporary and its caused by a virus.....a virus called Zetharth Virus" she said and frowned " I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just gonna say it there's no cure and it's fatal" she said. Part of vesper wanted to hug him amd another part wanted to cry at the thought of losing a frisnd but mostly she wished she had it so he would be alright, veaper placed the divice next to him and reached over and placed her hand on his "if you want to have some time alone, ill leave for a few minutes " she said and let his hand go
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 5:34 PM Post #33
(It comes and goes, thankfully doing a lot better than I was a year or so ago. As long as I'm not eating anything that freaks my system out, I don't have to worry much about it much usually. Only really makes eating out at restaurants or at any kitchen but my own a huge hassle to downright impossible. Especially around the holidays.. Usually I just have to cook everything myself from scratch, but especially right now. Getting produce and ingredients is so painful. I feel extremely bad for the elderly right now who have a much harder time getting out to get anything. Glad our state set up a hotline for that kind of thing, but even still.. I don't understand it. It's so exhausting, who even has the time or money to do this kind of stuff? It's not like the world's ending. :/)

Rivox gave her a solemn nod, taking a moment to reflect on her words. Fatal? Where did he even..?
"..I see. It is unfortunate that even in this day and age, there are still such evil things that exist in this universe."
Edited By Xedite on 3/20/2020 at 5:39 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 6:17 PM Post #34
//i know but hopefully this drama will pass and everything will go back to normal and it will be just a chapter in history book and an old memory

Vesper kept looking at the ground "i-i'm sorry sir, I'll try to make it comfortable and if there is a cure I'll try my hardest to find it knowing Xenon he will most likely want to join" she said and looked at him and walked over towards a filing cabinet open the door and looked through finally pulling out the file on that virus and placed it next to him " all the information that is known on this virus will be in that file including symptoms and how it originated" she said and looked at him
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 6:41 PM Post #35
He nodded, starting to thumb through the file. "Lieutenant Eldiram would definitely want a look through this all. I'm sure.. if there are means to treat this, I'm very certain he would be very enthusiastic to find them."
He frowned, reading just how closely his symptoms over the last few weeks matched the description of the disease, but even more so at what was to come. It read so closely to Tuv'al, but with far less mercy in ones final hours. A coma before death? It was almost insulting to him. He did not intend to walk into the valley of death a crippled and frail and mad bedridden man, but as a warrior and soldier as he always had been.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/21/2020 at 4:38 AM Post #36
Vesper nodded " only formula tenant as soon as possible so he's a bit busy apparently being a lieutenant lol don't worry of the right medication I can make sure that you suffer less physical pain and don't worry about that aggressive or clingy part as a medic I'm used to it so I'll make sure that you don't hurt yourself or anyone" she said and stood up to gave him a sad smile " I sweat so on my life I do anything to stop this happening no matter the cost to me, I don't care if I die my suffer for the rest of Eternity. you are my friend I will protect you no matter what" she said no matter how he wanted to go she'd make sure he went out like that she want to make sure he went out like a hero but also as peacefully as possible she didn't want him to suffer like I mother to put those he cares about through what she went through.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 12:13 AM Post #37
(ahh, didn't realize it's been almost 4 days already.. ;;
Sorry about the delay, saw the ping, thought I replied, and then ended up sick and really exhausted from pain so I've been trying to double check and catch up to all my rps right now. Apologize if I end up incoherent, my brain is totally fried still)

Rivox gave her a nod of acknowledgement and dipped his antennae solemnly. Truth be told, this still didn't feel exactly real to him.
"He.. He should be in the hangar. Last I heard, Lieutenant was assisting with refueling operations. He might not answer the radio but he shouldn't be too busy if you see him in person, Doctor."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 7:53 AM Post #38
// hey don't worry I know you're not feeling well so please take your time I'd rather you put your health first

Vesper nodded and stepped out and smiled seeing a crew member what past the free ride bright purple female alien with thick sharp teeth and a long tail stop seeing her " Miwa please may you get Lieutenant Xenon for me please, tell him to come to medical Bay as soon as he's able to I do it myself but I got to patient to look after" she said and the female earlier nodded and walked off to find the Lieutenant. Veaper turned around and walked over towards Rivox and suddenly gave him a hug quickly pulling away and walking off to the fridge and pulled out a drink handing it to him " I heard you're particularly fond of this brand?" She said holding it put to him
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 8:43 AM Post #39
(Don't worry, I am. Just force of habit to keep apologizing and stress when I'm not able to attend to things right away, I guess. ;;)

Rivox perked his antennae upwards as he eyed over the fruity drink. "Proper course of treatment then?" He almost seemed more exhausted than when he had come in, but he had taken the drink with such an enthusiasm it was almost hard to tell.

Xenon had come immediately, tailing behind Miwa as she re-entered the medical bay. He glanced over at Rivox who sighed slightly at seeing the worry on Xenon's face. "It's good to see you are still awake, Rivox, but I take that this is not good news then, Doctor?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 10:08 AM Post #40
//same i tend to panic too much or applogise to much. Im glad your alright

Vesper smiled at him "come on get some rest i made a ved for you maybe it will help you" she said and pulled out a spare chair and moved it next to the bed and gasped aa Xenon rushed in and she walked over towards him "Im afraid not Sir, its Zetharth Virus" she said and looked at TiVo and than at Xenon. Vesper had no idea what they should do "you wouldn't know a cure?" Asked Miwa ans Vesper shock her head
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.